Parabellounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in Georgia. What could Atlantans possibly know of The North?!? That decal should be illegal!

Your pup, however, remains perfect. :hrt:
arent you from alabama??? and I am glad you admitted to being Northern... maybe CC will shut up about trying to be southern now!

arent you from alabama??? and I am glad you admitted to being Northern... maybe CC will shut up about trying to be southern now!

Only one way to settle this...

giphy.gif

Hell In A Cell!!!

You know I live in DC now and my family's in Montana. I'm no northerner, but at least I know what it's like to be snowed in to the point that I can't physically open the front door!

You live in Georgia. What could Atlantans possibly know of The North?!? That decal should be illegal!

Your pup, however, remains perfect. :hrt:
Atlanta made Coca-Cola. Coke has those polar bear commercials. Polar bears live in the north. That's going to hold up in any court of law.

and I know what it's like to have a half inch of snow and been crippled for 3 days!
Heehee, something like that happened when I was in Tennessee . :p

Bought my Godzilla tickets early. I CAN learn from my mistakes. :p

I don't trust anything with 3 heads... which is why i don't trust lord bolton...........................................................................................................

just riffing...........................................................

I finally found a King Ghidorah figure for my desk at work, and it's $240. I still might tho.

Frankly I think all workplaces should have a framed painting mounted on the wall. His six golden eyes watching, increasing efficiency like Chairman Mao’s steely gaze.

Frankly I think all workplaces should have a framed painting mounted on the wall. His six golden eyes watching, increasing efficiency like Chairman Mao’s steely gaze.
of Reek or Ghidora?

To all the boys and girls in Canada tonight, congrats on the Raptors and your first trip to the NBA finals.

jxfygsm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"