Paramount Pictures developing Sonic the Hedgehog movie

Audio: Interview with Junkie XL :: Film Music Magazine

At around the 39:07 mark he briefly talks about Sonic.

'Well I can't say too much about it except that I'm working on it. I can say that it is an extremely funny movie. It has a completely different character and language than what I am used to working on. I can say 2019 is going to be a very exciting year.'

never really been a fan of his stuff but it will be interesting to see if he uses any of the game music

can you imagine had underground version of green hill or this

Doesn't look like anything movie related came from the toy fair. The wait continues....

I just don't understand why we can't get a full reveal to hold us over until the trailer in May.

Because they have strategies and plans. It’s not out till November so I assume a trailer will come around May with a preview either shortly before it or the “surprise reveal” with just a trailer. Pokemon is having its moment slowly with its film and I’m sure Sonic will follow shortly.

Some YouTuber with a bunch of subscribers. It might be legit because if not, he's blatantly lying to his base of people and would lose a lot of his subscribers.

Even so, I'm still excited. 'Gangsta's Paradise' is likely used in a humorous context, making fun of the film's ridiculous premise that Sonic is a cop. We all know JunkieXL is attached to score the actual music used in the film itself. The only thing that concerns me is how Sonic will look.

Last edited:
I’m skeptical about the trailer this Friday for a few reasons but the main concern I have is that no trailer has been officially rated. Usually they rate them 1-2 weeks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"