Paul Dano is Edward Nashton aka "The Riddler"

You did not just do Eddie Vedder AND Ed Norton like that. Pistols at dawn, my man.

Anyways, DC Fandome is coming up soon. Possible first look at Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin, and full Batsuit???

Anyways, DC Fandome is coming up soon. Possible first look at Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin, and full Batsuit???

I’m confident in the suit! I’m dying to see Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman. The pairing all screams Long Halloween to me and HOPEFULLY we’ll get a great balance of it all. Also... I’m wanting a little ridiculous back so we can nail the accurate looks down.

I want all those things, but I really just need the suit. We've got a long wait ahead of us still. I'm in no rush.

I’m confident in the suit! I’m dying to see Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman. The pairing all screams Long Halloween to me and HOPEFULLY we’ll get a great balance of it all. Also... I’m wanting a little ridiculous back so we can nail the accurate looks down.
I don't really think a ridiculous-looking Riddler works because yes, he's crazy, but he takes himself seriously. The goofy suits work WAY better for Joker since he at least has the whole clown motif going on.

But clowns don't typically wear suits, Andy. :o They usually wear big baggy onesies with frills and elongated shoes. Is that how you want your Joker, Andy? Little frill?

Yeah, but the fact that he compared Eddie Vedder and Ed Sheeran fills me with unimaginable rage that would make the Hulk blush.

There isn’t even a question as to who is the superior...

4.9 billion views - multi-talented, multi-skilled, humble, actor, singer, lyricist and look at the fighting shape he’s in in this video which proves he would have made a terrific Batman villain.

Then you have this guy - only 71 million views. Above average singer with a messy hair style with a serious try-hard early edge lord facade sugarcoated with a superficial “I am so deep but don’t care attitude.” Is it a good song; yes but does it even come close to the SHEERness of SHEERan? It doesn’t even reach his big toenail. Vedder can’t act either, doesn’t push his fitness and strength limits like Sheeran did for the purposes of the video. The latter is a performance artist of high aesthetic quality while the other is simply a decent singer who needs ample support from his band to remotely shine.

Eddie Van Halen and Norton are also so over praised. Were they good at their craft, yes to a degree but far overshadowed by so many other Eds... Sheeran and Redmayne for starters. Their versatility and real jack of all trades are all qualities to behold. Like serious renaissance men. Both are amazing actors, singers and performers.

Anyways back to Paul Dano; anyone have an idea as to when a look at his costume might come?

4.9 billion views - multi-talented, multi-skilled, humble, actor, singer, lyricist and look at the fighting shape he’s in in this video which proves he would have made a terrific Batman villain.

Then you have this guy - only 71 million views. Above average singer with a messy hair style with a serious try-hard early edge lord facade sugarcoated with a superficial “I am so deep but don’t care attitude.” Is it a good song; yes but does it even come close to the SHEERness of SHEERan? It doesn’t even reach his big toenail. Vedder can’t act either, doesn’t push his fitness and strength limits like Sheeran did for the purposes of the video. The latter is a performance artist of high aesthetic quality while the other is simply a decent singer who needs ample support from his band to remotely shine.

Eddie Van Halen and Norton are also so over praised. Were they good at their craft, yes to a degree but far overshadowed by so many other Eds... Sheeran and Redmayne for starters. Their versatility and real jack of all trades are all qualities to behold. Like serious renaissance men. Both are amazing actors, singers and performers.

Anyways back to Paul Dano; anyone have an idea as to when a look at his costume might come?

This HAS to be a troll. No one's that shallow.

But, I feel like we'll get out first look at Dano's Riddler at Fandome.

Ed Sheeran is not an actor, you buffoon.
He's played himself twice so far. At least in Yesterday, he kiiinda factors into the story. In GoT he was just put there for fanservice.

You haven't even heard of Temple of the Dog, have you? Vedder's singing voice is one of the most distinctive voices out there. Even a casual music listener could single him out. I respect Sheeran as a person, but come on. He's not THAT versatile and he's not nearly as revolutionary as you're selling him.

I don't like that at all. Way too ordinary and he looks like a 1970s Che Guevara revolutionary wannabe.

I don't like that at all. Way too ordinary and he looks like a 1970s Che Guevara revolutionary wannabe.

Probably right... how could I have been so blind?!

This is much better. :up:

4B2F9E76-66F4-4C39-9CE2-7BFE604DD9E3.jpeg

All in good fun to joke, I respect your opinion. :grin:

You've kind of made massive presumptions about my opinion on that particular getup, but sure. :funny:For the record, I don't particularly like either outfit in of themselves, but the former look would obviously be more suited to what we've seen of the Reeves universe thus far. Even if I am generally a fan of the more shamelessly comic-book inspired costumes. I mean if we're looking at costumes without the context of the worlds they inhabit, the question mark suit that Gorshin wears in the '60s series is still ideal imo.

You've kind of made massive presumptions about my opinion on that particular getup, but sure. :funny:For the record, I don't particularly like either outfit in of themselves, but the former look would obviously be more suited to what we've seen of the Reeves universe thus far. Even if I am generally a fan of the more shamelessly comic-book inspired costumes. I mean if we're looking at costumes without the context of the worlds they inhabit, the question mark suit that Gorshin wears in the '60s series is still ideal imo.
What about just a green jacket with the rest of it just being normal everyday clothing? Kinda like the version in Lee Bermejo's graphic novel 'Joker' but less stylized (with a shirt too)??

395a4941f4937e1d9333e6e562ced6bb.jpg

Ik the expectation is kinda Cave dweller Riddler but I'd be pretty happily surprised with a Dapper type

What about just a green jacket with the rest of it just being normal everyday clothing? Kinda like the version in Lee Bermejo's graphic novel 'Joker' but less stylized (with a shirt too)??

View attachment 36566
As long as he doesn't actually look like that. Probably my most hated Riddler design, but if it was a green jacket on top of regular clothes I wouldn't hate it.

Not specificaly what I want for the Riddler, but I picture him being quite sober in his appereance. Just to contrast with his evil puzzle during the movie.
Made a manip, just for fun. (the question mark is just a graphic trick, not a litteral face paint)

zoc9.jpg

And, as a bonus...
dbwf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back