Gotham Corey Michael Smith is Edward Nygma

He's totally losing it. I hope he comes back next season with a new look and more of a smart-ass attitude.

tumblr_nnv7932NY31rbb9x4o3_500.gif

tumblr_nnv7932NY31rbb9x4o1_500.gif

It's amazing when I look back to the pilot to think how much I hated Eddie when I adore him now. He was the best part of the finale.

Unlike Penguin who stole the show in the very first episode and maintained it right to the finale, the Riddler was a really slow burn, growing stronger with every appearance he had and now I can't decide which one of them I like the most.

Turned out to be a really good casting, although took some getting used to. Love him.

If they put this version of Riddler in Arrow/ Flash, I'd like to see a Legion of Doom of sorts with he, Captain Cold, Grodd, and Scarecrow.

Unlike Penguin who stole the show in the very first episode and maintained it right to the finale, the Riddler was a really slow burn, growing stronger with every appearance he had and now I can't decide which one of them I like the most.

Turned out to be a really good casting, although took some getting used to. Love him.

They showed the Riddler in bits and pieces. First he was a push over type. No more!

tumblr_nmcrjroaKT1qgkp0so1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nmcrjroaKT1qgkp0so3_r1_500.gif

lol that reaction.

I totally LOVE this guy as Riddler!! Him and Penguin are my favourite villains.

Yes exactly. Really good seeing the different approaches. Penguin has been beyond my wildest dreams. I'd been asking for a new version of Penguin to be a major Batman gang-related villain all this time and didn't realise they'd done it so well on Gotham. And Riddler started off as a comedy guy but just got better and better over time, still hilarious of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"