Transformers Peter Cullen is OFFICIALLY Optimus Prime

Just watched. That was great!

"And that's you you'll be from now on Kup, ****piece."

prime1.jpg

prime2.jpg

I like the desgin, However in the new teaser trailer, We never got a good look at his face .Hopefully in the second trailer we will

Hopefully the eyes actually have a glow to them. That concept art looks great (flames aside), but the eyes are very, very bland for all the attempts at humanization they're supposed to convey.

So has anyone heard Cullen speaking "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" on the trailer?

ChibiKiriyama said:
So has anyone heard Cullen speaking "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" on the trailer?

Gotta give em credit for trying. But that was just badly done. I'll bet that "addition" won't make it anywhere near the Theaters. It was put there to shut people up on the Internet. I thought it was funny.

CFlash said:
Gotta give em credit for trying. But that was just badly done. I'll bet that "addition" won't make it anywhere near the Theaters. It was put there to shut people up on the Internet. I thought it was funny.

I'm glad to know that we had a minimal amount of impact, though knowing that it's probably an addition that was done to silence us just gets me depressed again. At least, in the long run, this movie will be working with Cullen to soothe the on-screen murder.

Huh? Where?

Listen to the end of the on-site trailer. They added a 'tidbit'. The polling win that they supposedly added in the film.

CFlash said:
Just saw it, what's so bad about it? Sure, it sounds a bit out of place in the trailer, but Cullen sounds better than ever as Optimus Prime.

IKnowSomeJudo said:
Just saw it, what's so bad about it? Sure, it sounds a bit out of place in the trailer, but Cullen sounds better than ever as Optimus Prime.

I agree about the Cullen part.
But, they could have added a little bit of echo or some reverb or something to make it sound synthetic (if Sunbow productions could do it in 1984, they could do it today!!!)... Don't get me wrong... I'm grateful!...

...but, if you're not a fan, that sounded just like "that movie announcer guy."

^Exactly. At first I had to listen to it again to realize it was Cullen myself, and I just finished listening to a G1 clip a few minutes before. A scene of Prime in the film accompanying it would have been much better than "Ironhide" coming out of the pool.

CFlash said:
I agree about the Cullen part.
But, they could have added a little bit of echo or some reverb or something to make it sound synthetic (if Sunbow productions could do it in 1984, they could do it today!!!)... Don't get me wrong... I'm grateful!...
Oh, I agree. How about this? I added some f/x to that clip:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFM7ZIIE

That made me more excited for this movie than the teaser did

Peter Cullen delievering the contest line was cool. Though it sound pretty old in the voice. Maybe they should add some kind of a metallic feel to it or something. He sound like a grandpa right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"