The Dark Knight Poll: Favorite moment from the TDK Trailer.

I like the part were they are describing him as a sort of ambiguous charecters, with only knifes and lint with custom cloths, no name or alias.

I like the part were they are describing him as a sort of ambiguous charecters, with only knifes and lint with custom cloths, no name or alias.

I was so excited when I saw that part! It really proved how crazy this Joker is. And maybe, just maybe....this will convert my family to believe that this Joker is different from Jack's, and that this movie is NOT a remake of '89. I can only hope...

I gotta say, that scene was the one that sealed the Ledgoker for me.

...yeah, that part...I dont know, just do it for me...its like leadger is not acting, that reaction looks so natura and instinct like...damn, that guy is good...

...my favorite part? the way he sounds when he says "...it's aaaall...part, of the plaaaaann..." and its last image, looking over his shoulder and slightely smiling...

"Evening Comisioner"

That shot of Joker face sealed the deal for me! :woot:

I felt the same way!

When the Joker said "Hit Me!" I just couldn't stop saying it or watchin it when I viewed the trailer!

haha I was gonna say on my previous reply that I can't stop saying "Hit me!", but now that you said it I'll admit it too! I've also been saying "Evening, Commisioner!". :oldrazz: If the trailer already has cool quotes, imagine the entire movie! :woot:

Everything Joker-related in the trailer is top notch for me. Nolan and Heath seem to really have nailed the character. But I hope the next trailer will be more about Buce's relationship with alfred, jim, harvey, and rachel and the confilcts that they cause or how the anarchy of the Joker has affected their lives.

Joker hanging out the car window
Batman maxing out in his living room

my favorite is Gordon talking to the mayor

"nothing in his pockets but knives and lint"

Picture1.png

"... like me!"

"Lets put a smile on that faceeeee" and then Joker turning and the V.O. laugh.

ME TOO!

i voted for the last, Come on, Hit Me! because those two kinda go together for the finale i guess

How can there be no option for the part when Batman falls from the sky over that thug (i suppose) and yells "WHERE IS HE ??!!", that´s one of my favorite parts, pure Bale/Bats badassness...also, we might be getting a new interrogation scene, and that´s always a plus...

Yeah, I know, actually the whole trailer is great....love that Joker !!!

:brucebat: :hoboj:

Polux

003sr4.jpg

Absolutely the most memorable moment for me in the trailer. This is very unlike anything that has ever been captured in the comics and adds so much. It actually reminds me of Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner, when he feels the rain on his head toward the end.

"...like me!"

Awesome. It captured the essence of the Joker.

I voted "Evening, Commissioner...", but I also love the music in the end. It's menacing and foreshadowing, after the Joker says "Let's put a smile on that face!"

Brilliant way to end the trailer.

but I also love the music in the end. It's menacing and foreshadowing, after the Joker says "Let's put a smile on that face!"

Brilliant way to end the trailer.

Just perfect. The quote, the insane laugh, the booming music and then...the title. **** just got real....

I love EVERY SINGLE shot from that amazing trailer.

The way he says "...like me!" is just perfect.

I like the shot of Joker shooting the rocket launcher . . . classic; the way it startled him when he shot it . . . LMAO!! that is The Joker . . .

but I voted for the "HIT ME" part, because that alludes to an inevitable streetfight showdown . . . teh fkn awesome . . . :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"