[Poll] US DVD: How many scenes did you get?

Farren

Side Kicker
Reaction score
I realize that there's a bunch of topics about this. But I'm curious about the actual statistics. And maybe some folks are wondering what their chances are of getting the magic number.

So here's a poll.

Sigh. I got ten. But i'm in canada. So it might be a canuck thing.

10...3 times. :csad: And I didn't buy the dvd 3 times I just returned X3 to Target 3 consecutive times and expected to get the 21 scene version eventually. :o

OMG THEY TOOK IT BACK. I got mines from target. I tried to do that! They didnt take it back from me!

I got the Collector's Edition & Fullscreen version from Amazon.com & they only had 10 deleted scenes a piece.

I got 21. If you get to a Blockbuster in South Jersey, you should be able to buy one. I'm assuming that since we all use the same distributor, all the stores got the movie with 21 deleted scenes.

grr...10 and 3... :( ... Gap, Please, upload the scene where Mags asks Jean to fight in the battle. pretty please? :)

My Red Sight said:
Sigh. I got ten. But i'm in canada. So it might be a canuck thing.

By the way, ur right. I live in canada too... so...yeah. I know how you feel.

I got 21!:)

I'm pretty happy about it.

My favorite:

Guard Yells at The President:

Guard: Mr. President, shut the f--- up! OMG ROTFLOL!

Don't have the stuff and don't know how.

Sorry.:(

I thought someone said they were uploading them all to Youtube or something?:confused:

webhead731 said:
I got 21!:)

I'm pretty happy about it.

My favorite:

Guard Yells at The President:

Guard: Mr. President, shut the f--- up! OMG ROTFLOL!

I wish they'd kept that in. Though it does nearly break the tone of the first two movies...oh, wait. Never mind. It was funny.

webhead731 said:
Don't have the stuff and don't know how.

Sorry.:(

I thought someone said they were uploading them all to Youtube or something?:confused:

Do u have a DVD player in ur computer?? u need a program to rip dvds to your computer. I use AOA DVD ripper - free of charge... Easy to use...and realiable.

I lucked out and got 21; a one-disk version from Best Buy.

Since BB is only 5 minutes away, I was prepared to return it at least 2 times, complaining about a disk read error, until I got the one I wanted. :up:

DarknessOfDeath said:
grr...10 and 3... :( ... Gap, Please, upload the scene where Mags asks Jean to fight in the battle. pretty please? :)
working on it right now darkness

So far I only have the Target Collector's Tin, in which I got 10, but the Collector's Edition is on it's way (I ordered it from BestBuy.com so I could get the exclusive CD-ROM) and I'm picking up the 2-Disc set from Wal-Mart tomorrow, so I think I'll nab it in one of those. If not, I'll just take it back repeatedly until I find it!

Got mine at WalMart in South Jersy. Super WalMart, to be exact. I got the 21 deleted scenes, but I still got ripped off when it came to the bonus disc.

Got the collector's edition at Best Buy, all 21 deleted scenes in tact, didn't even notice since I just hit play all. But I was kinda wondering why it was taking so long, heh.

im gettin all 21 online... fox aint gettin my 15 bucks.. peace.

you know if u ask someone to do it, it's asking someone to pirate it... and fox will prolly ask youtube to bring it down like they did last time with that thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"