[Poll] US DVD: How many scenes did you get?

I'm in Canada, GTA (Greater Toronto Area), and got the 10-scene version from Walmart.

Maybe it's the West coast/Canada that's getting the 10ers? Wonder if we can narrow the locations down.

I'm canadian too and i got the 10 scenes version either! :mad:
BTW, hi everyone! I'm new here but i'm a veteran on the Verse... So hope to chat with you guys soon!

i got a 21 and im west coast

seems that the 21 scenes is the majority over 10 right now. i wonder if the 10 dvds are dvd which were manufactored later then the ones with the 21s since they found out about the mistake, or the other way around

sc12een17am3 said:
i got a 21 and im west coast

seems that the 21 scenes is the majority over 10 right now. i wonder if the 10 dvds are dvd which were manufactored later then the ones with the 21s since they found out about the mistake, or the other way around
I have a question related to this but nobody's been able to answer me.

The 10-scene version in my DVD-ROM is titled "Stanford Bridge", which I find very weird for a final release DVD. They usually secretly title unreleased things so that people don't steal them and whatnot.

What is the 21-scene version called when you put it in your DVD-ROM drive?

10...:cmad:

But I'm not really sad, I downloaded the rest, and I'll probably only watch them once. But still, I wanted 21...:cmad:

I don't want to download the rest!!! I want the best quality possible!!! :mad:

I got 10. I got the widescreen edition and got 10 + 3. Some were saying the widescreen most likely had 21 but I was proved wrong. We need to for sure which edition is the official, undisputed, confirmed, one that has 21 + 3.

I got 10. I got the widescreen edition and got 10 + 3. Some were saying the widescreen most likely had 21 but I was proved wrong. We need to for sure which edition is the official, undisputed, confirmed, one that has 21 + 3.

I also have the widescreen edition and i have the exact thing as you...

I went through them this afternoon, and I felt like I saw 10. UPON viewing them again, I counted and there are 21!!! LOL

When I heard about the 10/21 thing, I was like UGH I have the 10 one. What I got was the 21 but felt like 10 one.

and I also got the Walmart 2 pack.

for those who got 10, what 10 deleted scenes were we all suppose to get only?

im pretty sure theres more than 10 but less than 21

I got the full version(yay). Im surprised that the majority of people have gotten the full set. Seems like the majority of dvds have the full set.

I laugh at all the poor souls who got only 10 deleted scenes. HAHA!

It seems everyone who bought it at Best Buy got 21 deleted scenes...try there.

I'm certainly not purchasing two of them :) Nobody in Canada seems to have gotten 21 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"