[Poll] US DVD: How many scenes did you get?

Poor Canada...I thought we were getting screwed here in the US but I was gladly wrong.

There isn't much of a Canadian contingent reporting here anyway, so it's hard to tell.

got mine at Albertsons in OC California -standard widescreen - had all deleted scenes - had no idea about maybe getting 10 - whew - could someone please show the picture inside the special edition cover - the r1 with wolverine's claws on the cover - I heard the inside art of all the charachters is the best picture -

I'm a nut, but I just went to Walmart and returned the 10 deleted scene DVD package, minus the bonus DVD disc that I got yesterday, and the lady there gave me store credit of $13.99 (what I payed for the 2-pack yesterday) :eek: :D. So, I waltzed my butt over to the entertainment area and purchased the Collector's edition, because the packaging is nicer, and got $13.99 off of that. It was sitting there alone all by itself, calling out to me and luck be it, it has the 21 deleted scenes! :D

What's crazy is that I already have the UK version on order, but I'm impatient and it won't get to me until the week after next. So basically, after Fox double dips in the USA, I'll prob end up with 3 friggin' X3 DVDs :o

heh ^.o Feel like keeping the extra disc eh? Now you'd hope the (fe)MALE, who helped you exchange didnt get in trouble...

imagine after she got fire... (s)he stalks you for the DVD... and better not watch horror movies tonight... or maybe... (s)he is a mutant!!!!

Ok...i feel guilty. Maybe I'll return the bonus disc tomorrow saying I forgot to. :( :p

Eh...I gave away four free DVD's to my visitors, with my funds last week, so I think I'll be forgiven. :p

isn't it 24 scenes all together? including the extended?

btw, FYI if y'all really want the rare disc so badly, you can rent it and if it has the 21 deleted scenes, you can do the ol' switch-a-roo. (But be careful cuz some rental place have blacklight watermarks on their discs.) :up:

Yes, if you include the alternate endings.

21 deleted/extended/or original version scenes

3 alternate endings/scenes

the a1ant said:
I'm a nut, but I just went to Walmart and returned the 10 deleted scene DVD package, minus the bonus DVD disc that I got yesterday, and the lady there gave me store credit of $13.99 (what I payed for the 2-pack yesterday) :eek: :D. So, I waltzed my butt over to the entertainment area and purchased the Collector's edition, because the packaging is nicer, and got $13.99 off of that. It was sitting there alone all by itself, calling out to me and luck be it, it has the 21 deleted scenes! :D

What's crazy is that I already have the UK version on order, but I'm impatient and it won't get to me until the week after next. So basically, after Fox double dips in the USA, I'll prob end up with 3 friggin' X3 DVDs :o
hmm i might do exactly what u just did. thanks for the tip.

but sadly they ain't no Wal-Marts near where i live.

^^
me too, 10+3. so now i gotta go return it at blockbuster but i dont know what their return policy is. i just wish i knew if the odds were the same just picking another one at the blockbuster or going to best buy or walmart would i have better odds. cuz not demanding my cash back and opting for an in-store even exchange would be a lot easier. and if the blockbuster policy is no cash back but there are no 21 sceners there i will hafta go darkphoneixrisen on them and dont feel like it

This thread prooves my theory right

FOX did this on purpose because they know fans will buy multiple versions until they have all of the deleted scenes

21 scenes? That's crazy.

I might rent this later today then

triplefive said:
still nobody from Canada with the 21 then.

Doesn't look like it... sigh.

I am too mad to waste my time and go back and forth trying to get one with 21 scenes... knowing full well that the two disc version that is overseas right now will be over here by next summer (give or take) with no changes besides different cover art...

Because as we all know they still have more photos of Wolverine we haven't seen that they can slap on it! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"