Days of Future Past Possible X-men to appear in FC and Sequels?

There have been no reports that have said anything like that.

All we know about the film is from what Bryan said, about it being about the relationship between CHarles and Erik, and how it went bad. And then we have the official synopsis which states that the film will "charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga. Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends. . ."

I just thinking of the special effects when it comes to some characters, how cool would sunspot be, plus his character also has ties with the hellfire... why havent they use him already?
Well, Sunspot isn't the most well developed character out there...I don't think he's nearly as well known as some characters like Cannonball, Wolfsbane, or Forge..

I think he first team should be

Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Storm
Banshee
Emma
Forge

Firstly yes there has, and why dont you just agree to disagree?

Because you’re spreading misinformation, plain and simple. There have not been numerous reports, claiming that Xavier and Magneto’s history will only be detailed via flashbacks and dialogue between the two. If there were numerous reports, they would have been posted here. This is a superhero website in which posters scrutinize every last detail. You honestly think people here would have simply overlooked something like that?

Because you’re spreading misinformation, plain and simple. There have not been numerous reports, claiming that Xavier and Magneto’s history will only be detailed via flashbacks and dialogue between the two. If there were numerous reports, they would have been posted here. This is a superhero website in which posters scrutinize every last detail. You honestly think people here would have simply overlooked something like that?

I agree. I never saw a report that Charles and Erik's background will appear through flashbacks only !

Firstly yes there has, and why dont you just agree to disagree?

Possibly because Cyclops was already in four X-Men films and his fans are less than optimistic that he's going to get anywhere near the screen time that Xavier or Magneto will be getting in that movie. It shouldn't be that way, but Scott will probably be about as pivotal to the movie as Iceman was to X3 - there will be relationship problems, he'll have some awesome shows of power and maybe develop slightly as a leader, but otherwise the movie will probably essentially be X-Men Origins: Xavier & Magneto.

There's already going to be a large ensemble cast as it is. Why add more characters? It'd be Wolverine and X3 yet again and there'd be another failed X-Men project on our hands for you all to complain about all over again...

There's already going to be a large ensemble cast as it is. Why add more characters? It'd be Wolverine and X3 yet again and there'd be another failed X-Men project on our hands for you all to complain about all over again...
Agreed. I want it to be a smaller cast of Mutants. Just focus on the core, focus on the "first class"

Oui... no i havent read the script, however there has been numerous news reports stating that this movie will be more focused in one timeline, and xaviers and magnetos background was only going to appear in flashbacks and dialogue between the two characters. But if this movie begins with the first class... the story starts at that point you will to tell the story though someones eyes and that would be Cyclops making him the central character... thats just logical, i swear you just want to disagree with everything i say...

No, JP posts proof with links to back it up and you just keep making it up. Settle down and stop thinking you're the reigning expert here. You're not.

If this is in continuity i bet we'll see, behind Xavier and Magneto, the first X-Men: Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Beast. I hope we'll see also Emma Frost (since in Wolverine she's join Xavier) and Banshee are supporting characters to the principal X-Men.

As for Brotherhood i hope we'll see Mystique and Toad, maybe Quicksilver or Scarlet (if Marvel Studios don't have rights).

As for other mutants (in sequels or cameos) i'd want the mutants that they aren't in the trilogy+Wolverine: Dazzler, Havok, Psylocke (the real Psylocke), Forge, Longshot, Bishop, (why not) Blink...

For the villain? Mr. Sinister!

The large number of characters weren't really the top reason(s) why those movies failed IMO.

I kinda have to say that I wouldn't want too many characters in First Class unless they are absolutely necessary.

Professor Xavier
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Polaris
Havok

Magneto
Blob (From XMO Wolverine)
Mystique
Toad
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch

I kinda have to say that I wouldn't want too many characters in First Class unless they are absolutely necessary.

Professor Xavier
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Polaris
Havok

Magneto
Blob (From XMO Wolverine)
Mystique
Toad
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Havok would be ok, but I don't know about Polaris

Hmmm..Putting Polaris and Havok in Xavier's school could definitely be interesting to work with story-wise, but, I'd rather save it for a sequel...

polaris would need a whole sub-plot if they were to explain her connection to Magneto. I don't want that kind of extra clutter in FC.

I agree too. Polaris and Havok came later in the comics and we can't really expect them to be crammed into this film.

Given some recent insight, here is what im thinking on who will appear...

Black Tom Cassidy
The Juggernaught
Protues

Oh about some of the filming locations being uk and some parts of ireland. Moria is going to be a part of this film, and if there filming in the uk then possibly we will see them attend oxford university, and if they are scouting for ireland locations then that just suggests Muir Island, and well that raises the question of Black Tom Cassidy and Juggernaut.

Oh about some of the filming locations being uk and some parts of ireland. Moria is going to be a part of this film, and if there filming in the uk then possibly we will see them attend oxford university, and if they are scouting for ireland locations then that just suggests Muir Island, and well that raises the question of Black Tom Cassidy and Juggernaut.

Source?

You know, I would not mind it at all for a reference to Muir Island, Juggernaut and Black Tom, but I don't think they need to make an appearance, even though I think Black Tom Cassidy is a very interesting character,...especially with Banshee in the mix..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"