The Dark Knight Post Images of what you want the Joker to Look like!

Darknightnomis said:
patientj_19.jpg
Joker%20button.jpg

The look they have for the Joker in the fan Film "Patient J" is really about the closest you can get to the look in the comics without having him look to "Cartoonish".

And it's not that bad of a movie either.
I really like this look...

Two Face said:
I have TMWL which I bought on ebay UK. I don't know if Nolan will based on it but some elements should come from it.

Well Think about it he used "Year One" , "The Man Who Falls" & "The Long Halloween" elements to create "BATMAN BEGINS" . And "The Man Who Laughs" is a sequel to "Year One" . So you'd think he'd use some of those elements for his version of THE JOKER in "THE DARK KNIGHT" .

Kal-El 8 said:
Well Think about it he used "Year One" , "The Man Who Falls" & "The Long Halloween" elements to create "BATMAN BEGINS" . And "The Man Who Laughs" is a sequel to "Year One" . So you'd think he'd use some of those elements for his version of THE JOKER in "THE DARK KNIGHT" .

Before I start I want to say this is an idea from TMWL ok?

Highlight to read:

Now I could see a very brief flashback of Red Hood beeen chased by Batman and falling into chemicals and Joker uses female or male presenters to gas them in order to strike at Gotham mites, that's all I think right now.

Two Face said:

Highlight to read:

Now I could see a very brief flashback of Red Hood being chased by Batman and falling into chemicals and Joker uses female or male presenters to gas them in order to strike at Gotham mites, that's all I think right now.

It's possible , and that's not a bad idea .

Two Face said:

Highlight to read:

Now I could see a very brief flashback of Red Hood beeen chased by Batman and falling into chemicals and Joker uses female or male presenters to gas them in order to strike at Gotham mites, that's all I think right now.

Could you clarify this please. I'm having a hard time understanding what you are saying.

What is The Joker using, again?

Rynan said:
Okay...better question: What's
presenters
?

i don't know if you read Batman: The Man Who Man Laughs

reporter is overheard announcing that Arkham Asylum is being reopened. She suddenly begins laughing and soon dies with a face similar to the mutilated corpses at the building. Joker (not yet given the name) walks onto camera and announces he will kill Cladridge at midnight.

presenter means TV reporter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Man_Who_Laughs

Two Face said:
So Joker is fed up with those pesky mites too? Good. Hopefully he eradicates those little sum' *****es. I just wasn't aware that Gotham had a reall big mite problem. Well, except for Batmite of course.

Well people were poisoned by Ra's so I thought Joker would want to kill the rich society that created him, it's only an idea.

Two Face said:
i don't know if you read Batman: The Man Who Man Laughs

reporter is overheard announcing that Arkham Asylum is being reopened. She suddenly begins laughing and soon dies with a face similar to the mutilated corpses at the building. Joker (not yet given the name) walks onto camera and announces he will kill Cladridge at midnight.

presenter means TV reporter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Man_Who_Laughs

Oh, that.
I thought that you ment he would use them to murder the entire city, as was his plan

My mistake.

i dont want to joker to look at cartoony as joker from 89.. this joker to fit into the "nolan" gotham city needs to look stright-up evil and crazy. HE ALSO SHOULDNT HAVE A PERMANIANT SMILIE FACE.
resize.aspx

BRITTANY MURPHY FOR HARLEY

Considering Nolan's stylistic choices in BB, I think the Joker will most probably look like this more than just about anything else.

popular-1.jpg

It must be, for I believe that's the thousanth time I've seen that image.

And I still ****ing hate it.

Where is that Riddler pic from? I remember seeing it waaaayy long ago. I thought it might've been from the Adam West series but Frank Gorshin played Riddler in that one.

:confused:

E-Mack said:
Where is that Riddler pic from? I remember seeing it waaaayy long ago. I thought it might've been from the Adam West series but Frank Gorshin played Riddler in that one.

:confused:

At one time, John Astin briefly played the Riddler.

But only once.

Zilleraut #66 said:

"One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong..."

Fenrir said:

Considering Nolan's stylistic choices in BB, I think the Joker will most probably look like this more than just about anything else.
I agree - and despite it not being faithful in all the details, it still screams Joker (at least, IMO). And it's delightfully creepy, to boot.

i think nolan wil do a fantastic job at making heath ledger look like the joker

My avatar has it all...
That's what the Joker should look like...me...

hehe.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"