The Dark Knight Post Images of what you want the Joker to Look like!

EQUINOX

Inter wasn't the champion of the Calcio. It was JUVENTUS

Geekz said:
He must look like this.

2graphisme_joker_JL.jpg
2JL_Jok-Luthor.jpg

:up: :up:

Darknightnomis said:
Then you never seen this film. What they did on a very limited budget is better than at least 3 of the Big budget WB Batman movies.

jokers%20face.jpg
JOKER%20up%20close.jpg

This is Cartoonish? I Don't think so.

And the Joker has Darth Maul's lenses.

I love the face, except the eyebrow ring. The rest isn't that great.

bunk said:
I did this recently. It started off looking like Heath Ledger I'm not sure what happened. I like Joker with shorter dark green hair and the white Frank Miller suit. Bats wears black and Joker wears white, makes sense.
ledger_joker.jpg
This is great actually, I very agree with your comment! Though I'm attached to the purple suit, I wouldn't mind to see a white suit because of your reason and it adds theatricality, he is quite visible in white

Batty Belfry said:
I find it so frustrating that a book initially printed in 2005 is out of print and so hard to find. :(

I managed to d/l it. If you wanna know the details, hit me up.:up:

joker.jpg

I love this fan art it's a bit to purple on the face but what a perfectly manical and insane style for joker

I would like the look of THE JOKER in the movie THE DARK KNIGHT to look something like this.

batmanmanwholaughswp3.jpg

Kal-El 8 said:
I would like the look of THE JOKER in the movie THE DARK KNIGHT to look something like this.

batmanmanwholaughswp3.jpg

This is my favourite how Joker should look, I was about to post this but you beat me to it.:up:

Two Face said:
This is my favourite how Joker should look, I was about to post this but you beat me to it.:up:

The story in Batman: The Man Who Laughs is one of The Best stories of Batman's first encounter with The Joker in post-Crisis continuity.

I wonder if Nolan will based The Joker from this graphic novel for THE DARK KNIGHT ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Man_Who_Laughs

I have TMWL which I bought on ebay UK. I don't know if Nolan will based on it but some elements should come from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"