Power Rangers 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Figuarts list sounds awesome. I hope we get a Figuarts Tekkaman Blade.

I like the Deker character in PRS. I hope his subplot is that he was a former Ranger.

Personally I wouldn't mind it either. They can easily play spirit possession very easy. But who knows with jonathan t wanting to stay close to sentai story. But then why bother hiring rick right? When it probably would have been easier to hire some nz actor or what not.

Next week's Gokaiger episode 11 preview has the Gokaiger's changing into the Zyuranger's(MMPR)

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-kai/contents/Next/cur/index.html

zyuranger1.png

Wonder if GokaiYellow will get a skirt when she turns into Tigerranger (yellow). It would be a hilarious nod to MMPR if she didn't.

It was reported I believe before all male sentai rangers who are going to be female with the gokaiger pink/yellow will have skirts.

Wonder if GokaiYellow will get a skirt when she turns into Tigerranger (yellow). It would be a hilarious nod to MMPR if she didn't.

66348029.jpg

Giant poster

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2387/poster1us.jpg

All of the heroes in the poster are the Gokaiger's

Here's the Gaoranger tribute. They added a skirt to GaoYellow

[YT]wqnawMCCEx8[/YT]

GaoYellow was portrayed by a male in Gaoranger but in Gokaiger, GokaiYellow is a girl. So they give the suit a skirt.

For anyone interested, Goseiger vs Shinkenger is finally up at tvnihon.

Edit: Got my Gokai-oh today and it really is great. Towers over the American Samruai Megazord.

Last edited:
I like Genta/ShinkenGold's debut alot more than Antonio/Samurai Gold. But maybe Samurai Gold will look alot better once the episode is out so we can get a better idea who he is.

Of all people, I never would have thought you could be disappointed at Samurai Gold's introduction, Gold Samruai. :hehe:

Well, it was ok. He over does it like Genta, but the actor is far below Genta's actor in terms of acting ability. Not a terrible opening, and the morphing sequence was kinda nice. I facepalmed at Emily's "He's so shiney" comment. Of all the rangers, she cannot act for ANYTHING.

I can say for the series I still think it is improving, especially with Deker and such, and I really enjoy the scenes with Bulk. Spike is an ok replacement for Skull, who I hope cameos at some point, but Spike needs not to laugh, ever again.

First impressions based on that short clip:

- Exploding sardines? :dry: At least it's something.

- The press release said that the Gold Ranger would be a smart-alecky sort a la Jim Carrey. They got that right.

- Antonio's morphing sequence is impressive, but it's a bit drawn out.

^ Very impressive! I introduced my brother to Super Sentai and now he's hooked on Gokaiger, so I think he'll probably get this Figurart. I just sold some of my toys and I think I'll get the ShinkenRed Figurart in the near future.

Last edited:
OMG! Gokaiger Figuarts!

FYI there's a video on YouTube of Linkara (History of Power Rangers) walking into a panel in a Green Ranger costume while Doug Walker (That Guy With The Glasses) is cos-playing and doing the panel as Linkara.

I got in my Magi Dragon for my Gokai-Oh today, and really like it, but I also picked up DaiGaiOh from Shinkenger on a clearance sell from HLJ, and he's a fantastic purchase. The japanese phrases are nice despite not knowing everything he says, he has a mech form that can combine with the japanese Shinken-Oh (I wish I could get a hold of one for a reasonable price. All I have is Ika Origami and Kabuto Origami as far as Shinkenger goes.), he has lights to light him up like lantern that go with his sounds, and he can change into his lantern/sheild form and his arms become sword. I can't imagine that if he shows up in PR: Samurai that his toy will be half as good as this.

Just saw the new episode, it was pretty good. Jayden acted like hero to those kids and it made for a good show. Nice seeing the Battlewing Megazord in the show. I'm liking how things are going now.

umm that episode was old today, new episodes are now on saturday.

I wish I could find figures like that easily in the US. They look so well crafted!

You know, I was not too bothere dby the Mega Suits, but I caught an episode today, and I gotta say, the Gold Mega Suit looks really nice. I mean it still does not replace the original, but it actually looks pretty awesome in use.

The Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle movie will feature a robo made from all core mecha from past 35 years

e8fu1.jpg

mechay.jpg

Next week

For Gokaiger episode 15

Basco a recurring villain(WHO IS NOT GOKAISILVER) gets his hands on the 6th ranger keys before the real GokaiSilver appears

1306018818542.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back