Power Rangers 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was wondering has the 199 hero movie aired yet for gokaiger?

Wow that's cool I also notice Netflix put Big Bad Beetleborgs and VR Troopers on there.

Last edited:
As a Netflix subscripter, I think I'll check out some of the PR series, like Time Force, on Netflix.

Commence Netflix marathoning in 5...4...3...2...

Ranger flash mob scene at Licensing Expo

[YT]9951qxLaFJU[/YT]

the flash mob was a very cool video, also all the news of dvds and streaming on netflix is all great news to see. Still need to go check out some episodes myself now.

the flash mob was a very cool video, also all the news of dvds and streaming on netflix is all great news to see. Still need to go check out some episodes myself now.

What DVD news were there ?

On two different sides of the world.....

License Expo

17066487.jpg

Left--In front is Elie Dekel (President of Saban brands)

Right- The man himself Haim Saban in white

Notice the two Wildforce Yellows

Toy Expo in Japan

33602486.jpg

45636053.jpg

I get a different vibe from the suit actors in the License Expo and the Toy Expo in Japan.

Holy crap Power Rangers is on Netflix Instant!

Having flashbacks to my childhood right now.

I'm loving the Neflix Instant, but I wish they'd put all the seasons on one page like they did to start with. But I guess that would be harder for people who can't remember which season is which like me.

I can't wait to family account back up will be great to see many episodes that haven't seen light of day on tv in yrs.

Nothing major just a comment from sabans twitter or youtube page saying they are coming soon.

Gokaisilver's mecha debuted on Saturday/Sunday Japan time

Goujyujin Mecha formation

[YT]79g_agojtu8[/YT]

It's three modes are a grand power tribute

Drill/Time machine- TimeRanger

T-Rex mode- Zyuranger(MMPR S1-S3)

Robo mode(Abaranger/Dino Thunder)

I'm almost done with the first season of Mighty Morphin on Netflix. So cool it's on there.

Gokaisilver's mecha debuted on Saturday/Sunday Japan time

Goujyujin Mecha formation

[YT]79g_agojtu8[/YT]

It's three modes are a grand power tribute

Drill/Time machine- TimeRanger

T-Rex mode- Zyuranger(MMPR S1-S3)

Robo mode(Abaranger/Dino Thunder)

I can't say that I like Gai/GokaiSilver as much as other Gokaigers yet, but his mech is easily one of the most impressive I've ever seen. It makes a great use of all three modes, and in terms of design it is amazing, and it reminds me of Beast War's Megatron. If I were collecting toys I'd want to add Goujyujin to my collection.

I gotta admit GokaiSilver's Gold mode doesn't look that bad. I mean, it still looks silly but I don't hate it

Ugh. YT and Toei are being pains in the a**. Thank goodness for TV-Nihon, though.

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Toei Animation, LLC." :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"