Preview for "Trials of Shazam!"

chuckymack said:
I'm not really sure I fully grasp this concept.
Maybe Billy's powers will those of magic and Freddie's those of Olympus?

Why are you worried?

I took it to mean that there will be two sets of gods, one Olympian, one Magic, but each with it's own Solomon, Hercules, Zeus, etc.

Ah, so each will have a full pantheon, just different. Kinda like Black Adam's Egyptian pantheon, correct?

Looks cool. Not much into Shazam though...
Maybe I'll get the trade.

Yeah, I'm really not understanding his statement about the whole gods of magic thing either. I think this mini will end up just fine, but that statement -- along with some others -- has me worried.

Dope Nose said:
I took it to mean that there will be two sets of gods, one Olympian, one Magic, but each with it's own Solomon, Hercules, Zeus, etc.
Well, the Olympian set wouldn't have a Solomon since he was a Christian king, but either way that sounds lame. I hope they don't go that route.
chuckymack said:
Ah, so each will have a full pantheon, just different. Kinda like Black Adam's Egyptian pantheon, correct?
Black Adam's got one "god" who's kind of out of place among his pantheon as well. Aton was the god whom one Egyptian king tried to replace the established pantheon with. He was supposed to be a singular deity who governed everything, like the Judeo-Christian God. It didn't take, and after that one king died they went back to the old pantheon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"