punisher vs batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH! DAMN MARVEL AND THE FACT THEY SAID IT THEMSELVES!

And again... I love how you side step the issue and TRY to make a personal attack. Because what the heck does that have ANYTHING to do with Batman vs the Punisher?

You threw plenty my way when there are no need for it. You can dish it out but can't take it huh? You're the one that's keeping it going, maybe you should just let it go.

What the heck does posting gay pictures of Batman and Robin have to do with Batman vs the Punisher? NOTHING! It's just there to try and piss me off. Nice try, but you all fail.

I think it's very telling that for whatever reason arguements seem to follow you around.

Well, there are alot of idiots in the world, what can I say. :cwink:

Sorry, but knowing which superhero is stronger than the Hulk is not the type of knowledge that'll get anyone laid.

I like how people bring up getting laid in a conversation like this. A guy that hangs out on a superhero board can't get laid huh? Look who's talking.

Yes, everyone fails except you. Amazing. You say none of the comments have pissed you off yet you responded to every single one of them with a smiley rolling it's eyes. What's funny is that none of those comments I made earlier on were even meant to try and piss you off in the first place. As I can remember, you said you were done dealing with everyone anyway so I thought you had left. The reason I read comic books in the first place is out of pure enjoyment, not to obsess over a character's attributes. I give more of a **** over the story, not how ****ing strong or fast the superheroes are. This thread was sort of enjoyable up until you and a couple other people sucked all the fun dry from it. I was simply trying to bring it back. The reason it sounds like I don't take any of this **** seriously is because it doesn't need to be. Honestly, is trying to convince someone that Batman would beat Punisher in a fight really worth the 500 word essays you've been writing with all of your posts? You made some excellent points by the way, but its a shame I don't give a ****. You may be the big expert who has studied all this kind of crap in full detail, but getting angry because you can't convince someone to agree with you is stupid. This is not a discussion of whether or not the sky is blue or green, its whether or not you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream more. If that dude likes the Hulk and thinks he's stronger than superman, what's it to you? Its not like he had sex with your girlfriend and told you she was a dead ****. Its nothing but trivial ********.

Here is how I see a Punisher vs Batman fight if they made another comic that was worth reading. Both characters are unpredicatble. That's exactly how the comic should be if its well written and not just another piece of crap that'll end up in the waste basket after a week. An all out war where anything goes. Who would win though? I'd let the writer decide, as long as he's a good enough writer who has taken everything in the story to account and didn't just wake up one morning and say: "Hmm.... Batman knows karate so I guess Punisher would lose the fight."

And here's a word of advice. If you still aren't satisfied then go the the BATMAN section and start the same topic there. You'll find more people who'll agree with you there than in the Punisher forums. Maybe you'll feel more at home unless your intention all along was to start ****.

Yes, everyone fails except you. Amazing. You say none of the comments have pissed you off yet you responded to every single one of them with a smiley rolling it's eyes. What's funny is that none of those comments I made earlier on were even meant to try and piss you off in the first place. As I can remember, you said you were done dealing with everyone anyway so I thought you had left. The reason I read comic books in the first place is out of pure enjoyment, not to obsess over a character's attributes. I give more of a **** over the story, not how ****ing strong or fast the superheroes are. This thread was sort of enjoyable up until you and a couple other people sucked all the fun dry from it. I was simply trying to bring it back. The reason it sounds like I don't take any of this **** seriously is because it doesn't need to be. Honestly, is trying to convince someone that Batman would beat Punisher in a fight really worth the 500 word essays you've been writing with all of your posts? You made some excellent points by the way, but its a shame I don't give a ****. You may be the big expert who has studied all this kind of crap in full detail, but getting angry because you can't convince someone to agree with you is stupid. This is not a discussion of whether or not the sky is blue or green, its whether or not you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream more. If that dude likes the Hulk and thinks he's stronger than superman, what's it to you? Its not like he had sex with your girlfriend and told you she was a dead ****. Its nothing but trivial ********.

Here is how I see a Punisher vs Batman fight if they made another comic that was worth reading. Both characters are unpredicatble. That's exactly how the comic should be if its well written and not just another piece of crap that'll end up in the waste basket after a week. An all out war where anything goes. Who would win though? I'd let the writer decide, as long as he's a good enough writer who has taken everything in the story to account and didn't just wake up one morning and say: "Hmm.... Batman knows karate so I guess Punisher would lose the fight."

And here's a word of advice. If you still aren't satisfied then go the the BATMAN section and start the same topic there. You'll find more people who'll agree with you there than in the Punisher forums. Maybe you'll feel more at home unless your intention all along was to start ****.
This might well be the best post I've ever read.

Oh, and vanilla wins hands down. Haven't you heard the song? Right at 57 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0yd4UMKsmk

Now there's a post worth reading. When I said none of the comments pissed me off I wasn't REALLY talking about you. I just used it as an example. And trust me man, I'm not angry. I really don't even care about those people, I just think it's funny that they can dish it out, but then can't take it.

I'm also not trying to convince anyone of anything, they can believe whatever they want. The problem is when someone makes it personal, which two other members have, I choose to fight back.

Thank you for pointing out that I made some good points. That in itself proves to me that you atleast read and try to understand the ideas of others. Some people here could learn from that example, rather than just acting like *****. :yay:

No wonder comic book enthusiasts are looked down upon.

Seeing this thread locked would be the best for everyone. Intelligent debate was destroyed 10 or so pages ago.

No wonder comic book enthusiasts are looked down upon.

Seeing this thread locked would be the best for everyone. Intelligent debate was destroyed 10 or so pages ago.

Intelligent debate is something you know nothing about. There is no point in even keeping the debate open becasue apparently no one really cares who would win. Lock the thread!

Batman would be more likely to win in most people's mind. That is why it is way more bad ass to see Punisher win, because he is the more bad ass character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"