punisher vs batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider-jide

Avenger
Reaction score
my money is on punisher, he's got the guns the skills and he's hardcore, he'd finish the fight before it even started. bats would get his clock cleaned twice! what do you lot think?

Marvel fan as I may be I think Bats wins this one. Wayne's just plain smarter than Castle.

positive7.jpg

i think, spider jide, you should go back to the spiderman forum.

Oh god, i'm sorry, but if you think punisher can beat Batman Easily, you're an idiot.

1. Batman knows every martial arts move

2. Batman wears a ton of Kevlar

3. Batman would know Punisher is coming.

As cool as Punisher is, he would get his ass handed to him. Oh wait, that already happened. TWICE

In a head-on fight Batman would win, however in anything other than a head-on fight it would be more balanced.

first of all fluxuk, i think you should shut your darn mouth, if your not going to answer the question dont bother posting.
Secondly, to the batman, i dont appreciate being called an idiot, i stated my opinion not facts, i've also asked a simple, clean question, so ditch the hostility and lastly i respect everyone's oppinion if you think bats would win, then good for you.

Batman. All he has to do is wait for the Punisher to run out of bullets.

It's not like there's anything better to talk about so I say welcome the topic.
Despite being a Punisher fan, I think Batman would win. It's not like he's never faced a soldier who knows his guns. Batman would have gadgets to work around Punisher.

Being a fan of only one of the comics, I can't really be a judge between the two.

But most people who know their stuff say Batman, so I guess it would be him.

spider, be clear, i'll say what i want.

this is a ******ed thread. the sort that gives comics a bad name.

whatever flux. Anyway yeah, to be honest it would be a tough fight, i think both would get the snot kicked out of each other but hmmm. i'm not so sure anymore.

Look its pointless ok.
All the people here are HARDCORE fans ok.
Which means reasons DO NOT matter.
The argument style here is
1 Character would the beat other... WHY ??? He just would... no proper explanation.

I mean every Batman fan thinks he can take out everyone.
I mean when arguing about a Superman or Spidey.... the elseworld stories don't matter BUT
Whenever we switch to BATMAN... instatntly comes DKR n other ones.

Then "THE BATMAN" explanation... he wears Kevler... oh wow... what a reasoning man.
He wears lots of Kevler
Do you KNOW that a sniper bullet can go through a freaking bullet armour at 350 yards ???
Kevler my sad butt.

Batman knows every martial arts moves... SOOO ??? Castle knows how to counteract them with Weapons
If you're gonna use dumba$$ reasons like that thn FINE PUNISHER the best gunman out there.

Batman would know PUNISHER is coming ???
Ofcourse... if PUNISHER is watching him from 400 yards away with a sniper scope BATMAN would know right ???
WHY ??? 'Cause soooo damn smart isn't it.

PLEASE... listen to the reasons you guys give. If you yourself can't see how SILLY they sound then well... wht can I say ???

Lastly... I think Batman can beat PUNISHER but depending on a situation.
If BATs knows PUNISHER is after him... thn he'd win

If PUNISHER one sudden day decides to go after BATMAN... thn NO.
No matter wht kinda weird reasons you give... BATMAN is human there is NO WAY hell on earth he'd know tht someone somewhere for some reason decided kill him by staying 400 yards away with a sniper scope.

If the sun hits the lens of the scope right, then Batman could see the glare.

Batman would take Punisher down in a heart beat, well actually knowing how these things roll out before the fight got brutal they would end up fighting together or something....

Originally posted by Gainsboro
If the sun hits the lens of the scope right, then Batman could see the glare.
The sun shines in Gotham?

Oh geeee... a lens glare from 400 yards away... would be perfectly visible thorugh all the normal lgares of the sun on the windows.

Come to think of it... knowing the BATMAN writers... that's probably how it will be.
I mean they always DO have to make the other character look stupid in order for HIM to look better.

Again... see how JECKEL argues with prescion.
BATMAN would take out PUNISHER in a heartbeat... how and why ???
Oh that doesn't matter... he just WOULD know.
JUST WOULD.

After reading DKR 2 I think that's how the damn BATMAN writers wite the damn story.

"Hey let's make take this guy out"
"HOW ???"
"I don't know... he's BATMAN... he can take anyone out and he just would"

What great reasoning.

Hey, man, I'm not trying to refute your statement. No need to get defensive, and everything...

But if the time and place was right, yes, Batman would see the glare off the scope lens. Lets say they're in the middle of the desert, where the sun is shining bright, and there is NOTHING that could cast a flashy reflection...

Hell, nobody specified the location of this showdown, so I took a page out of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when they see the glare off of his binocs when he's in the hills.

Personally, I think this is a stupid argument...

Batman and Punisher have no reason to fight, except when they cross paths in the wrong circumstances. There's no reason why the Punisher would be hunting Batman, so he couldn't get a surprise attack.

What I mean is they're both after the same crook, and find him at the same time. Punisher wants a frag, but Batman wants to leave him to the cops. Such tensions raise tempers, and it's not long before they're at eachother's throats. In which case, Batman, the obvious superior, would lay the obvious smack down.

Frank's always armed to the teeth, so Bats would have to keep his distance from him.

In a pure hand to hand fight, Bats would wipe the floor with Frank. Not that Frank isn't a tough SOB, he certainly is, but Batman's had the best training in the world since he was 8 years old.

Punisher could attempt to track Batman and snipe him in the face, but that's highly unlikely, considering that the Dark Knight can be a shadow on the wall if he so pleases.

Why does everyone say that Batman would wipe the floor with Frank in hand to hand combat. Frank has had training in that area too.

Originally posted by jhvau
Why does everyone say that Batman would wipe the floor with Frank in hand to hand combat. Frank has had training in that area too.

Yeah, the limited hand to hand training you receive in the USMC. Contrast that with Batman, who's pretty much devoted his life to being the most adept at hand to hand combat, ever since he was a child.

Originally posted by Bapman
Look its pointless ok.
All the people here are HARDCORE fans ok.
Which means reasons DO NOT matter.
The argument style here is
1 Character would the beat other... WHY ??? He just would... no proper explanation.

I mean every Batman fan thinks he can take out everyone.
I mean when arguing about a Superman or Spidey.... the elseworld stories don't matter BUT
Whenever we switch to BATMAN... instatntly comes DKR n other ones.

Then "THE BATMAN" explanation... he wears Kevler... oh wow... what a reasoning man.
He wears lots of Kevler
Do you KNOW that a sniper bullet can go through a freaking bullet armour at 350 yards ???
Kevler my sad butt.

Batman knows every martial arts moves... SOOO ??? Castle knows how to counteract them with Weapons
If you're gonna use dumba$$ reasons like that thn FINE PUNISHER the best gunman out there.

Batman would know PUNISHER is coming ???
Ofcourse... if PUNISHER is watching him from 400 yards away with a sniper scope BATMAN would know right ???
WHY ??? 'Cause soooo damn smart isn't it.

PLEASE... listen to the reasons you guys give. If you yourself can't see how SILLY they sound then well... wht can I say ???

Lastly... I think Batman can beat PUNISHER but depending on a situation.
If BATs knows PUNISHER is after him... thn he'd win

If PUNISHER one sudden day decides to go after BATMAN... thn NO.
No matter wht kinda weird reasons you give... BATMAN is human there is NO WAY hell on earth he'd know tht someone somewhere for some reason decided kill him by staying 400 yards away with a sniper scope.

I am a fan of punisher and batman I think this would end in a draw. I mean punisher would not want to use lethal force on batman because he would know from gotham sources that the bat is a good guy. I think that if punisher was going to fight batman it would probably be a straight up fight just to see who was a better fighter. I dont think batman would try to kill Punisher either.

My only reason for saying draw is because captain america once threw his sheild at the punisher and he stopped it with his foot. He punisher if he has the skills I think he is supposed to have in the movie then it would be a draw.

Spidey_Hulk_Fan

:spidey: :hulk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"