Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I kinda like Lena Dunham. I know everyone hates her and she's said and done some dumb things but I don't know. I liked Girls.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Adds Rumer Willis, Margaret Qualley and Damon Herriman (Exclusive)

They've got their Manson

Damon Herriman

MV5BMjAwNzI1NTQzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk0MTYyOA@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Quentin’s gonna cast all the children of Pulp Fiction’s cast.

They keep announcing a million new cast members but still nothing about Samuel L. Jackson.

tenor.gif

He’ll get a voice cameo like in “Basterds.”

It is called "Once Upon..." so perhaps he'll be the narrator of this Tarantino Hollywood "fairy tale".

We don't need to shoehorn Jackson into every Tarantino movie.

I'd kind of hoped they weren't gonna actually portray the murders, but I see they've cast all of the victims.

Last edited:
I'd kind of hoped they weren't gonna actually portray the murders, but I see they've cast all of the victims.

Well, they won't necessarily portray the murders themselves. It could be a case of showing the party inside, then cutting outside to the murderers approaching the house, then cut to the next day with what happened being reported on the news etc.

Maybe.

Too soon?

Joking of course. To respect the families of the victims, I'm sure what ever they do will be done tastefully.

Damon Herriman played Dewey Crowe on Justified. If you haven't seen it, BINGEWATCH THE ENTIRE SHOW RIGHT NOW.

Hahah, when I hear the name Dewey, the first thing to come to mind was Malcolm in the Middle.

Back on topic. Is it me, or this is shaping up as the biggest movie of 2019?

Back on topic. Is it me, or this is shaping up as the biggest movie of 2019?

For a lot of us, sure but I think there’s a war that’s suppose to last an infinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"