Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Also,Madisen Beaty is palying Patricia Krenwinkle who she also already played on a TV show called aquarius a few years back.

tumblr_mztjgrWY0R1r9tx2wo4_r1_250.gif

Haha, I just remembered that Dickey Barrett (Jeremy Davies), Dewey’s partner in crime, also played Charles Manson in a movie!

Also,Madisen Beaty is palying Patricia Krenwinkle who she also already played on a TV show called aquarius a few years back.

Speaking of which;

http//collider.com/mindhunter-charles-manson-damon-herriman/amp/

Last edited:
Since Burt Reynolds has now passed, this will be his final film. I have to wonder if he completed his role before he died.

Since Burt Reynolds has now passed, this will be his final film. I have to wonder if he completed his role before he died.

Yeah, I'm curious if they'll have to recast the role.

Dakota Fanning who plays Manson girl Squeaky Fromme did mention having met Reynolds on her Twitter message about his death today, so hopefully that implies he'd already been filming.

From the family statement it doesn’t sound like he had started.

Looks like it'll be a recast then. Such a shame.

Well, that sucks. It looked like it would have been a high note to go out on, with Tarantino and all those co-stars.

He still had a very long body of work though and some cultural icons like Smokey and the Bandit and Deliverance, plus an Oscar nomination for Boogie Nights.

Didn't know Burt was gonna be involved. Shame. I am sure Q was looking forward to working with such a 70's/80's icon.

Tonight on ET they said Burt had been to a script reading but hadn't shot any scenes.

I expect Bruce Dern to replace Reynolds.
Probably, if he needs someone in a pinch. He's been in Tarantino's last two films and he could play a great perverted old man if those last two roles in Django and Hateful Eight are any indication.

Probably, if he needs someone in a pinch. He's been in Tarantino's last two films and he could play a great perverted old man if those last two roles in Django and Hateful Eight are any indication.

Bill Murray would be my choice.

Damn shame. Had hoped that he'd filmed his scenes already.

It's sad he didn't get to shoot this. I was super-excited when he got cast. It does seem likely that Bruce Dern would be the top option to step into the part.

RIP Burt Reynolds.
Peter Fonda or Tommy Chong would be my choice as a replacement.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood's IMDb adds Miguel Fasa as Playboy, and María Birta as Playboy Bunny.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In the 1960s, Playboy was playing an important role in the sexual revolution and building a reputation as a pop-culture influencer. At The Playboy Club on Sunset Boulevard, some of the era's biggest stars could be spotted holding court while being served food and drinks by waitresses in bunny costumes.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In 1967, Sharon Tate appeared in an issue of Playboy Magazine to promote her movie, The Fearless Vampire Killers. In January of 1968, Tate and Polanski's wedding reception was held at The Playboy Club in Mayfair, London. Six months later in Los Angeles, the couple made an appearance on Hugh Hefner's television series, Playboy After Dark.

Tarantino's 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' Films at Playboy Mansion (Exclusive)

Quentin Tarantino was recently spotted at the Playboy Mansion — just not for the reasons one might think. Tarantino's Charles Manson film, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, recently wrapped filming at the iconic Holmby Hills property. The three-day shoot was the first at the famed mansion since Hugh Hefner died earlier this year.

It’s unclear what scenes Tarantino was shooting at the Playboy Mansion, although both Polanski and Tate did make brief cameos in outtakes of Hefner’s short-lived television show, Playboy After Dark. Episodes of the show, including those featuring Tate and Polanski, can still be found on YouTube. Since Tarantino started filming in June, social media has been abuzz with images of a Los Angeles transported back in time. Store fronts, bus benches, theater marquee signs, billboards, neon signs and murals along Hollywood Boulevard and other West Hollywood thoroughfares have been gussied up to re-create the groovy, psychedelic era. Tarantino also filmed for several days inside the famed Musso and Frank Grill, according to CurbedLA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"