The Dark Knight Rises Penguin or Black Mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mask, Penguin was never one of my favorite villains, I love Tim Burton's characterization of him, but Nolan would never use that version of the character, so I choose Josh Brolin as Black Mask

Malkovich as Sionis? I like it.
But keep Daniel Day Lewis away from these movies. The man's unstable. If he sees another ghost the whole film could be screwed.

Penguin was always my favorite Bat Villain so I vote for him. I'd be highly interested in seeing how Nolan handles him. Black Mask is a johhny come lately villain.

I always find that you can spot fanboys with limited bat knowledge based on discussions like these.

As Guard and Joker (Penguin lover supreme:oldrazz:) have pointed out...Penguin is a much better villain than Black Mask. Period. Better character motivations, better relationship with Batman, and of course the deserved iconic stature. It's kinda disgusting how many people put down classic Bat Rogues like Riddler and Penguin, but have geekgasims the overrated ones like Black Mask, Hush, and Bane.

BTW, Say what you will about "The Batman" cartoon, but it did a decent job of showing how Oswald Cobblepot fit into the social world of Bruce Wayne

Not to mention that Two Face does the whole "Disfigured facE" thing ALOT better as well...so Black Mask is pretty much useles...ok in a "Catwoman" flick, but in follwing Joker and Two Face in TDK? Lol....

I always find that you can spot fanboys with limited bat knowledge based on discussions like these.

As Guard and Joker (Penguin lover supreme:oldrazz:) have pointed out...Penguin is a much better villain than Black Mask. Period. Better character motivations, better relationship with Batman, and of course the deserved iconic stature. It's kinda disgusting how many people put down classic Bat Rogues like Riddler and Penguin, but have geekgasims the overrated ones like Black Mask, Hush, and Bane.

BTW, Say what you will about "The Batman" cartoon, but it did a decent job of showing how Oswald Cobblepot fit into the social world of Bruce Wayne

could you imagine if it was announced that Black Mask and Hush were going to be the new villains? I'd probably vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"