Playstation Ratchet & Clank: Rifts Apart

Seems like another rushed port. Although, not as terrible as TLoUP1.
Why don’t they put more effort into their pc ports? Can’t expect them to do well if they don’t, and after TLOU1 the reputation for PS ports on pc will be at risk compounding the issue.

https://gamerant.com/ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-pc-launch-sales-poor/

Hmm sad to see this wondering if Sony should re strategize their plan for releasing their exclusives on PC
A two-year-old game released at full price and averages at 11 hours for the main story? A sequel in a series unknown to PC players? Released in a period with upcoming big releases? A game that recommends a decently fast SSD while a majority of players on Steam are still on slow-ass HDD?

Yeah, I'm shocked this game isn't selling well... :o

Give us Ghost of Tsushima, Demon's Souls Remake and *sigh* Bloodborne.

Why don’t they put more effort into their pc ports? Can’t expect them to do well if they don’t, and after TLOU1 the reputation for PS ports on pc will be at risk compounding the issue.
Nixxes did the port. While they are great at what they do, I reckon we can still hold them accountable when they're at fault. They also did the ports for the Spidey games, and while they're good, I read they still have issues even today...

And yeah, Sony could just be rushing these ports out of the door and hoping any issues are fixed with post-launch patches.

Nixxes did the port. While they are great at what they do, I reckon we can still hold them accountable when they're at fault. They also did the ports for the Spidey games, and while they're good, I read they still have issues even today...

And yeah, Sony could just be rushing these ports out of the door and hoping any issues are fixed with post-launch patches.
What's the rush with such old games anyway? The reputation/PR hit isn't worth it. Release when ready and you avoid all that and they could have had a big loyal following on pc by now.

A two-year-old game released at full price and averages at 11 hours for the main story? A sequel in a series unknown to PC players? Released in a period with upcoming big releases? A game that recommends a decently fast SSD while a majority of players on Steam are still on slow-ass HDD?

Yeah, I'm shocked this game isn't selling well... :o

Give us Ghost of Tsushima, Demon's Souls Remake and *sigh* Bloodborne.
I hope GoT in particular is on the menu asap. :up:

Must be a money thing.

Jim Ryan loves collecting those cash for Sony.

It wouldn't surprised me if he starts porting PlayStation games to Series X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"