Endgame Rate and discuss the new trailer

I would have liked a little more hints at what kind of big action series pieces we are in store for but still,

My hype level is up to 11

(That should have one of the choices)

Yep I love this new trailer and the marketing for this movie overall has been great IMO. They know a lot of people are going to see this, so there is no need to give anything away. I love how it really does feel like the end for these OG Avengers with the callbacks at the beginning which was superbly done.

I would have liked a little more hints at what kind of big action series pieces we are in store for but still,

My hype level is up to 11

(That should have one of the choices)

Honestly, I want to be surprised. Like, I'm 99% sure that the last action piece will be everyone coming back and working together and then me my wetting my pants, and I don't want that spoiled.

Honestly, I want to be surprised. Like, I'm 99% sure that the last action piece will be everyone coming back and working together and then me my wetting my pants, and I don't want that spoiled.

It does make sense that they wouldn't want to show Spider-Man or Black Panther in this trailer but still ..... want moar!

I'm glad that very little was spoiled. It was more about the emotional investment that was already there.

I want to see the climactic sequences as much as anyone, but we only have to wait a few weeks.

I'll be that guy... Meh. This film has my money. After IW I am confident it will be really good. But as trailers go the Endgame ones are so far coming off like teasers more than anything.

Which is fine. The end of IW was all the advertisement I needed to get me to see this. And there's good reason to hold cards close to the chest with such a highly anticipated movie event.

But my honest reaction is that the trailers are nothing special so far and they haven't gotten me any more hyped than I already am.

They’ve done a masterful job with this marketing, and I can tell by the amount of “casuals” I know that have texted me about the trailer dropping this morning. This has a lot of people I know pumped, and Marvel somehow pulled that off by basically showing us nothing.

Well done, Marvel.

So damn good and lots of love for Ant-Man and Hawkeye/Ronin. I wanted a Hulk shot but I'm still very satisfied and am a sucker for team uniforms

10/10 trailer.

I want Thor and Cpt Marvel to get married.

Anyone else ? :smgs:
Imagine their offsprings......

I think the best thing about these trailers is that they're teasing mainly the character moments when most other studios would go straight for the bombast and spectacle. Another thing helping is their great use of the Avengers' theme.

I love the feel they're presenting. Am I the only one not super crazy about the red and white suits? I've just never been super crazy about matching costumes.

So was Thor trying to scare Cap. Marvel with Mjolnir or did I misinterpret?
*Stormbreaker. This moment seems to be part of a longer scene that was shown by Disney.

Taking that into consideration, it seems as though Thor trusted her from the get-go and was willing to follow her plan. Thor then summoned Stormbreaker because he was ready to go, hence why she smiled... because she knew he was on board.

I love the feel they're presenting. Am I the only one not super crazy about the red and white suits? I've just never been super crazy about matching costumes.

I'm not a big fan of the matching suits myself, but I can understand the need for them if

they are indeed used for travelling through the quantum realm

In any case, i don't think they're going to be used for a big part of the movie

From a marketing perspective this has to be one of the best trailers I've seen. At least 1/3 of the trailer is flashback footage, so you accomplish the task of getting people super amped to the new movie while showing them very little and keeping the suspense.

I'm so stoked for this film to come out!

Much better than the first trailer and I really have no idea what to expect. They’ve done good work not showing much.

5 from me.

I'm a huge fan of the marketing for this film, particularly how they are playing off of the emotion of IW's end. It seems as though we'll get a very long look at how the snapture has affected the world. I loved the shot of Scott looking at the post with all the missing posters on it. Brilliant use of show right there. I'm fine with no Hulk, seeing as how that's likely a massively important arc for Bruce. I'm also fine with showing very little Carol since she just had a movie and the end credits already bring her back to the present.

Was super surprised that we got clear shots of the Quantum Suits and to see Stark there with them. Dug the flashback voiceovers and the "Whatever it takes" montage at the end. It gives the trailer a jumping-off point going in. I am crazy hyped for this film.

5 from me.

I'm a huge fan of the marketing for this film, particularly how they are playing off of the emotion of IW's end. It seems as though we'll get a very long look at how the snapture has affected the world. I loved the shot of Scott looking at the post with all the missing posters on it. Brilliant use of show right there. I'm fine with no Hulk, seeing as how that's likely a massively important arc for Bruce. I'm also fine with showing very little Carol since she just had a movie and the end credits already bring her back to the present.

Was super surprised that we got clear shots of the Quantum Suits and to see Stark there with them. Dug the flashback voiceovers and the "Whatever it takes" montage at the end. It gives the trailer a jumping-off point going in. I am crazy hyped for this film.

Off topic... I hope you have someone in your life who can suck the bullet out.

This might be the best trailer for a blockbuster movie in the last decade. I have absolutely zero self control when it comes to watching every trailer for big movies, so I often go into the theater having a pretty substantial idea of what's going to unfold. This time I am completely clueless as to what on earth is going to happen in this movie. It's such a tease but in a good way that you know you're going to be surprised by everything when you go in. I honestly can't remember the last time I've experienced this. My best friend of 15+ years, who follows all the Marvel stuff with me, vowed not to watch any more footage after the Teaser, but caved and afterwards felt no regrets. The marketing team behind this movie should be applauded, it's clear this film is going to explode and print bucket-loads of cash so they hardly need to do anything, and they've demonstrated amazing restraint.

So...who voted this thing with a '1"? Come out...we won't hurt you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"