Justice League Re-cast Hal Jordan for JL movie? Yay or Nay? - Part 1

I wouldnt mind Ryan back, I think the guy should get a better chance to shine, in a better movie basically. I preffer to see him as Deadpool again, but seeing him next to Henry and Ben would be a perfect fit. And a familiar name for the audience too, so..... why not?

if not him, Bradley, Ryan Gosling or someone in this vein would be pretty fine. I just want a familiar name for Green lantern, instead of someone from a random show or movie.

For now, we'll have to be content with Hal coming to Flash (and possibly Arrow) in the near future.

damn right, that's enough for me honestly.

just give me Hal in live action!!!!! Arrow/Flash guys are quality so him being on there is a good sign.

Still we need a Hal movie series. GL 2011 got the origin outta the way, the next GL movie can be full on Hal vs Sinestro.

damn right, that's enough for me honestly.

just give me Hal in live action!!!!! Arrow/Flash guys are quality so him being on there is a good sign.

Still we need a Hal movie series. GL 2011 got the origin outta the way, the next GL movie can be full on Hal vs Sinestro.
:up:

I think Jack Reynor would make a good Hal Jordan. I think people might hold Transformers: Age of Extinction against but his performance in What Richard Did garnered a lot of buzz and he is playing Malcolm in the upcoming Macbeth Michael Fassbender lead movie.

He is a solid actor with the charm and charisma to pull off the role
pmcm_CMG3b97c725_f33c_43af_a781_57a26f83887c.jpg

I think Jack Reynor would make a good Hal Jordan. I think people might hold Transformers: Age of Extinction against but his performance in What Richard Did garnered a lot of buzz and he is playing Malcolm in the upcoming Macbeth Michael Fassbender lead movie.

He is a solid actor with the charm and charisma to pull off the role
pmcm_CMG3b97c725_f33c_43af_a781_57a26f83887c.jpg
That could actually work now thinking about it. I also liked him on Delivery Man. Many would say he's too young for the role, but considering him and Ezra Miller are the same age (I'm 22 as well), I can see WB going after him for Hal Jordan long term as well as both of them developing good chemistry on screen together.

I think Raynor could pass for a older guy. I could see him pulling off a late twenties Hal Jordan.

rs_560x415_140602155629_1024_jack_cm_6214_copy.jpg

img_jack_reynor_092257525293.jpg

jack_reynor_tribeca_portraits_04.jpg

I didn't mind Reynolds, the movie had a lot bigger problems.

Wanted Sam Jaeger for Barry Allen, but I think he'd make a great Hal as well.

2011_take_me_home_007.jpg

^ I like that pick.

though zac efron, jack reynor, sam claflin seem like age appropriate hal's for ezra flash if they're going to be buddy buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"