Rescue Me-Season 3 premiere May 30th

I swear, if it weren't for thisshow and the Shield, there would be next to nothing good on TV anymore. FX is the greatest network ever.

I also just started watching It's ALways Sunny in Philadelphia, and it's great. Yet another reason why FX is fantastic.

There's a lot of other good stuff on outside of FX, but I agree, they have great programming. It's almost unbelievable that they're owned by Fox. :eek:

Whoa...this episode was nuts. At least Probee is getting some again.

And Janet is jealous...lookout

Last night's episode was great.

SPOILERS:

Shiela rapping Tommy? I didn't see that coming, maybe she'll get pregnant again (for real)? It was nice that Tommy got some from Marrisa (forgot her character's name) and of course he had to ask, "Who was better?"

How did it get started between the Probie and his roomate? I missed that episode.

There wasn't an episode where it started. In one of the early episodes of this season, we just see the Probie watching TV from the waist up. He makes a comment about something on TV and his roommate pops his head up from under the frame, wipes his mouth, and looks at the TV. That's the first time we see it, but it's established in another episode that his roommate's been blowing him for a while.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Probie's been getting some from his roommate for a while. :p

Yeah, but remember, it didn't count cause he didn't REALLY participate as much as he was participated ON.

Anyone think they'll keep Marissa Tome around for a while...or will Sheila kill her??

I don't know if Sheila will kill her, but I have a feeling she'll beat the living **** out of her at some point.

Shelia honestly scares me. She reminds me of someone, and I can't put my finger on it...

Women :rolleyes:

Superman79 said:
Shelia honestly scares me. She reminds me of someone, and I can't put my finger on it...

Women :rolleyes:

Thats because every woman you've met has a bit of Sheila in her.

I knew all women were secretly jealous, overly possessive rapists at heart...

i wonder if tommy's dead cousin will tell him his wife raped him....

anyhow, Tommy's getting three different kinds of tail...if he werent so messed up, i'd kinda envy him...

This show is so damn good. There are several interesting and different storylines. I can't wait to see where it all ends up for this season.

Tommy's got some seriously wacked women in his life. This Angie thing is gonna be so much more than he bargained for.

Read the article, thanks TheCorpulent1, but don't people know that it's not rape if its consensual. She obviously enjoyed it, she even went back to his place for more.

AmazinUncleBen said:
Thats because every woman you've met has a bit of Sheila in her.

Oh yeah!! That HAS to be it!!

Spidey Rules 2 said:
Read the article, thanks TheCorpulent1, but don't people know that it's not rape if its consensual. She obviously enjoyed it, she even went back to his place for more.
I think the main point of the article is that Rescue Me's depiction of women is quickly becoming a mirror of Leary's personal vanity. I don't really see the problem, myself. He obviously wouldn't have cast himself as the star in his own televised brainchild if he didn't intend to stroke his own ego a bit, and it's making for excellent television.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I think the main point of the article is that Rescue Me's depiction of women is quickly becoming a mirror of Leary's personal vanity. I don't really see the problem, myself. He obviously wouldn't have cast himself as the star in his own televised brainchild if he didn't intend to stroke his own ego a bit, and it's making for excellent television.

That and where would the fun (and realism) be without so girl problems???

True. In all fairness, they are kind of caricatures, though. I can't watch a single episode without thinking, "Damn, that b**** is crazy" at least once. :)

Yeah, now it's just gonna get even more f'ed up. Lots of good stuff tonight, lots of drama and comedy. Franco's new girlfriend's brother is trouble.

I don't know what would stir up more ****; if Janet's new baby were Tommy's or Johnny's. I'd like it to be Tom's just to stick it to Johnny one more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"