Rick Famuyiwa is Directing the Flash

I think they should use this in the opening credits. They should reveal his origin in the opening credits too.

I know that would mean we don't get much of him before being struck by lightning but I think the opening shot should be shown like that,

so if they go with New 52 Flash storyline by geoff johns which they said so, they obviously can reveal his back story throughout the entire film. Because his origin is basis of the entire story.
Francis Manapul wrote the New 52 origin, and I like it.

I like the idea of using that as the opening scene, and then move the origin in opening credits, an origin just long enough to establish he's not connected to the CW series, and not as long as that one.

Given the praise he got for handling young actors in DOPE this could be a good match with Miller as Flash.

Watched Dope last night and thought it was great. I think the Flash is in good hands

Just got done watching Dope not too long ago and it was pretty good. Obviously not going to be much like the Flash at all, but it should be in good hands.

Just got done watching Dope not too long ago and it was pretty good. Obviously not going to be much like the Flash at all, but it should be in good hands.

What if The Flash will be like an indie film, made like DOPE except released like a massive superhero film.. If they do this it will be a profit no matter what.
With a decent budget. Pretty much on the same tone and style of DOPE. I mean set in a ghetto like Central City? Possibly even rated R?.. Like it could be like a crazy fun film on the lines of DOPE..

Personally I would like to see a superhero version of DEXTER. I mean not like a murdering psychopath but a forensic scientist who uses his sources and knowledge to fight crime in the shadows.
Except he has super speed and is funny. It would be nice if Barry Allen solves those crimes using his forensic skills and provides the police with evidence as well.

13321997_1031441253642489_3694733867707245525_n.png

What if The Flash will be like an indie film, made like DOPE except released like a massive superhero film.. If they do this it will be a profit no matter what.
With a decent budget. Pretty much on the same tone and style of DOPE. I mean set in a ghetto like Central City? Possibly even rated R?.. Like it could be like a crazy fun film on the lines of DOPE..

Personally I would like to see a superhero version of DEXTER. I mean not like a murdering psychopath but a forensic scientist who uses his sources and knowledge to fight crime in the shadows.
Except he has super speed and is funny. It would be nice if Barry Allen solves those crimes using his forensic skills and provides the police with evidence as well.

No...nope...no. Not feeling that part in the bold, but I'm down with everything else in your post

Yeah, there's no reason for the Flash to have a movie that's rated R.

I appreciate creativity and all but I don't want to see R rated DCEU films. In particular I want the Flash to be light, fast paced and fun.

I could accept an R on Suicide Squad, but it's entirely unnecessary on something like The Flash. It'd be like wanting an R-rated Fantastic Four.

Dope is great. It's nice to have competent director onboard.

Mostly N52 (ManaBooch's run was pretty good). Some Johns' Flash too. :up:

If he takes visual inspiration from Francis Manapul's stuff I'll be in heaven.

Wonder if he's going to watch some of the Flash show too.

Wonder if he's going to watch some of the Flash show too.

He should watch so that he knows what not to do.. I mean they need differentiate themselves. So following the comics exactly page to page is probably best. The origin and characters should be from the comics, that is the best way to differentiate themselves from the tv show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"