Rogue One Riz Ahmed is Bodhi Rook in Rogue One

But did they say he was from Jedha in the film? I don't recall them doing so. If they did, it must have been a quick line or two that I missed. They could easily have done a flashback to him talking with Galen to get why he defected. It would have been much clearer.

It was clear enough and explained as well. No flashback was needed.

But did they say he was from Jedha in the film? I don't recall them doing so. If they did, it must have been a quick line or two that I missed. They could easily have done a flashback to him talking with Galen to get why he defected. It would have been much clearer.

They said he was from jedha in the film. There was a lot characters to introduce and plot to get through. It probably wasn't a top priority to show Galen talking bodhi into defecting when they could just tell you that through character conversations.

I'm not sure where they would even put a flashback like that in the film without it messing with the flow and urgency in the movie.

Last edited:
I liked the little of the Rook character we got to know but do think he could have had more fleshing out.

tumblr_ongs6tETda1tfwkr0o1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ongs6tETda1tfwkr0o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ongs6tETda1tfwkr0o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ongs6tETda1tfwkr0o4_r1_540.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"