Robert Eggers Nosferatu

I second Boom's notion of having the teaser trailer quite expeditiously.

I just watched The Verdict and the lighting and composition of that made me think of the richness of some romanticism paintings.

19th century romanticism is such a specific description.

I'm just so incredibly happy this movie actually happened. This time last year I was convinced it was dead.

Really curious how this is going to look. Eggers has managed to make three films that are each gorgeous in their own ways.

I seriously can't wait for this. Just ordered a region free import of Arrows version of The Lighthouse in 4k. A24's version was far too big, so I had to track down a place that ships the region free version from Arrow within the US.

Since I can’t bring up a thread for The Witch in the search, I’m just going to have to drop this neat little nightmare here instead…

If I saw this in person, I’d never know a moment of peace again.

Since I can’t bring up a thread for The Witch in the search, I’m just going to have to drop this neat little nightmare here instead…

If I saw this in person, I’d never know a moment of peace again.

0f946b29aa2572e5b9e7ea1455e4b91fedd11891.gifv

Ha, it should have been Lily Rose Depp. That's the only thing that gave it away. :o

Sounds fantastic to me. I'm very much intrigued by the way the look of this film is being described and Skarsgards makeup design. Hopefully we get a teaser soon.

I really didn't enjoy The Northman, so to hear that it seems to be just as conventional as that, I'll turn down my expectations.

Me reading this movie in the same sentence as Guadagnino's Suspiria:

Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"