The Dark Knight Robin To Be Or Not To Be

batman7289

Sidekick
Reaction score
I think Robin should be in the BB sequels but NOT in BB2. I think they should give hints in BB2 to show Robin will be in a different sequel. In my mind I think it would be cool to show like a flying grasons poster in BB2, and thats it

Robin could be introduced in BB3 and given some kind of characterization
then WB can combine the trilogy with a Nightwing trilogy, with flashbacks of his
training and years as Robin with Bruce.

Or they could introduce Robin near the end of BB2 and perhaps he can become Robin
in the third film. Either way I wouldn't mind if Robin was put in Nolan's films, but I wouldn't be
dissapointed if he wasn't.

Yes, we totally needed to start yet another thread talking the ****ing same old ****ing ****.

We really dont need another Robin thread. Merge this with all the hundred other Robin threads, please.

El Payaso said:
Yes, we totally needed to start yet another thread talking the ****ing same old ****ing ****.
He's new - we can hardly expect Shakespeare out of someone with only 23 posts to his/her name.

Well, you can out of ME. I just joined the boards a week ago, but I'm not actually a person - I'm actually a roomful of overpaid monkeys on keyboards. Ingenius, really. *puffs on corncob pipe*

AnimeJune said:
He's new - we can hardly expect Shakespeare out of someone with only 23 posts to his/her name.

I'm talking about a Search button (you don't need any number of posts to press that button or know what it is for) and at least read the title of other threads in this very page.

Close this.

didn't Bale say that robin would never be in any movies he starred in?

he said the mood is serious and robin makes it campy.

Another sh1tty Robin thread.......

AnimeJune said:

Well, you can out of ME. I just joined the boards a week ago, but I'm not actually a person - I'm actually a roomful of overpaid monkeys on keyboards. Ingenius, really. *puffs on corncob pipe*
You're a prodigy. Can't expect the same from everyone.

Yes to Robin, no to Robin in BB2.

Lacuna said:
didn't Bale say that robin would never be in any movies he starred in?

he said the mood is serious and robin makes it campy.

He said that and we have said it in multiple threads. All of them happen to have the word 'Robin' in the titles so you can know which they are with no problems. All of them are in this very page.

Close this.

Because one was edited by Robin the Boy Wonder, in person. :o

Robin, The Wonder where the Boy is gonna be, because he won't in the Nolan movies.

well,if they have too i woudl say a badass dark version of Robin in Batman III.but i would prefer not,but i'm not totally against it.

If Nolan is only doing 3 movies, than I think it is, yes, safe to say that Robin will not be in the Nolan movies.

Everybody knows that this kind of franchises fall apart definitively after the third movie.

Robin (and Schumacher) killed Batman franchise.

And I dont want him to come back to destroy everything what Nolan has done again.

NO F****ING ROBIAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"