The Dark Knight Instead of a SEQUEL, how about a CONTINUATION?

It's still the same thing...

Back To The Future Part 2 is considered a sequel.

Batman should NOT know who Joker is, forget "Jack Napier" in Nolan's Batman

Two Face said:
Batman should NOT know who Joker is, forget "Jack Napier" in Nolan's Batman

yeah well you have burton to thank for that, i wouldn't mind a red hood storyline, but that is all for history

I agree with the continuation just to begin it. But, they should kill racheal at the beginning, making Batman become obsessed in fighting crime to over come his grief and there should be a montage of a few months passing.

I think that under the penhouse should be where the trains for the monorails used to be fixed, like in Year One. And have the tracks go all the way to teh Batcave because his great granfather used it during the civil war to free slaves to the north.

I think it might be cool if Joker has been comitting crime and stuff between the movies, but Batman is always just one step behind him until the movie starts, and early on in the movie they meet for the first time.

I think a sequel is more necessary, but technically aren't sequels continuations anyways? Or are we referring to the continuation as in "5 days later dah dah dah happens..." ?

Here's how I think "BB2" should start out...

A year has passed in Gotham City and Batman has still not caught the man responsible for "The Joker" calling card. He however has gotten leads and tips by thugs and ever so closely is almost near to catching the infamous criminal.

Meanwhile... the mobs of Gotham are trying to restore order after Falcone's empire collapsed. Rupert Thorne and the Maronis are still fighting over ownership like two lions over a dead zebra carcass.

Lt. Jim Gordon is now responsible for taking on a new partner named Harvey Bullock.

Harvey Dent has now taken over at the D.A.'s office.

A desperate man named "Jack" who is a former stand-up comedian is dangling from a thread. He's got a pregnant wife, he's about to be evicted from his apartment, he's got no money, his life is crummy, until he gets his big break as "The Red Hood." But after an accident at a chemical plant he becomes the face he always sees on his card deck...

Then, you could have a flashback cameo by Thomas Wayne, Scarecrow could cameo if you want, The Penguin comes in for a brief cameo, and then give Bruce a new love-interest and have Lucius come up with some new toys for him and you got yourself a hit. :unishr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"