Robots in Disguise, Transformers RPG - Season I IC Thread

LongarmBanner.jpg

As Optimus makes the introductions, Longarm walks into the room with his hands behind his back and his posture at attention. "Optimus, sir." The other bots turned to Longarm. "I have a report of new Cybertronian energy signatures entering Earth's atmosphere within the last three cycles."
Optimus turns to Long arm, a concerned look on his face. "Coordinates?" He asks, ready for anything.

"Yes, sir." Taking another step to Optimus, Longarm hands him the datapad and looks at the new arrival in the room. Choosing to ignore any pressing question about who this new Autobot is, Longarm turns back to Prime and sees the recognition in his face as he goes down the list of energy signatures. "Some familiar faces, Optimus. Including Grimlock and Hot Rod."

"Yes, sir." Taking another step to Optimus, Longarm hands him the datapad and looks at the new arrival in the room. Choosing to ignore any pressing question about who this new Autobot is, Longarm turns back to Prime and sees the recognition in his face as he goes down the list of energy signatures. "Some familiar faces, Optimus. Including Grimlock and Hot Rod."

Optimus's shoulders slouch, his composure dropping to a more saddened, perhaps hardened mood. He stays silent for a moment, thinking to himself about everything he has to do. Such a daunting task, being a Prime. Knowing the fate of your entire race is in your hands, and the responsibility, the oath he took to protect life, that comes with war.

"Autobots," Prime begins, looking up. "It's been at least five weeks since we had a Decepticon strike. That record was broken today when I was attacked on my way here." Prime folds his arms, the sound of scraping metal filling the air as his arms cross. "Luckily, the threat was minor, but the idea that they are reorganizing is not a comforting thought. Starscream and Megatron have yet to be seen. They're most likely still hiding in whatever hole they continually creep out of, along with their massive numbers that just never seem to thin."

"Now, there are multiple missions that require addressing. Certain missions, however, are more important than others and will be dealt with by their level of urgency." Prime pauses, taking a moment to relax. "Finding the Decepticon base is one of our prime objectives. If we find the base, we take it out, and Megatron's forces scatter. Then, it's only a matter of divide and conquer from there."

"Skids and Mudflap are still guarding the temple of the Primes in Egypt. Sometime soon, I myself will go there to monitor their status. But this objective is not high priority, nor is it a mission that I require accompaniment." Prime lowers his arms, resting them on his hips as he usually does.

"With Grimlock here on Earth, this poses a minor threat. Grimlock doesn't much care for us Autobots, but he isn't likely to side with Megatron either. He and his crew are territorial. They should pose no threats so long as they find a secluded spot here on Earth where they don't intefere with us or the humans. Should they cause a problem, this situation will have to be dealt with immediately."

"Rodimus Prime, also known as the hot shot bolt head Hot Rod. A few millenia ago, after losing his unit in the siege, the Prime went rogue. He went missing, took us a couple decades to realize he hadn't died, he simply went AWOL. He's a traitor to the Autobot's, men. Rumor has it he became a mercenary, taking no sides in any matter. If Rodimus is on Earth, then you can bet he's come to find us."

"Well, what does that mean, exactly, sir?" Jolt asks, stepping forward.

"It means Rodimus has an agenda. Don't be fooled, he is simply motivated by his own desires, regardless of what he says. Should you run into him, inform me immediately, and don't believe a word he says." The Autobots all nod, confirming Optimus' warning. "Good," Prime says, relieved.

"Now..." he begins, turning around and accessing the computer behind him. He brings up a large data file, all encrypted in binary code. Prime stares at the information, using his knowledge of the 'language' along with help from the internet to decode and read the report. "According to Long Arm's report, four aerial Cybertronian signatures were logged entering Earth's atmosphere at 0900 hours. Their possible trajectory is calculated to a mountain range about fourty-six miles North, North-East from here." Optimus turns back to face his troops, standing heroically as he looks into the faces of each soldier at his command. "I'm personally leading a strike team to this location. Four signatures is far too many to ignore. Any volunteers?"

"Now..." he begins, turning around and accessing the computer behind him. He brings up a large data file, all encrypted in binary code. Prime stares at the information, using his knowledge of the 'language' along with help from the internet to decode and read the report. "According to Long Arm's report, four aerial Cybertronian signatures were logged entering Earth's atmosphere at 0900 hours. Their possible trajectory is calculated to a mountain range about fourty-six miles North, North-East from here." Optimus turns back to face his troops, standing heroically as he looks into the faces of each soldier at his command. "I'm personally leading a strike team to this location. Four signatures is far too many to ignore. Any volunteers?"

I sit and listen as Prime finishes his briefing. So many missions, such a little amount of troops. The idea of finding the base has me worried the most, but I put that in the back of my neural processor and stand up.

"I'm with you, Prime."

This is my chance. I can prove I'm worth my parts to a living, breathing Prime! "Sounds like fun, Prime," I offer casually - trying not to show my excitement. "I've been itching to get my hands on some Decepticons."

soundwavebannercopy.png

MOSCOW, RUSSIA

As the small, missile-like pod descends from the sky, it begins to twist, turn and fold until it has taken the form of a mechanical avian creature. The creature spreads its wings and gracefully glides towards the rooftop of a nearby building.

[blackout]“<Laserbeak, reporting. Location: Eastern Hemisphere. Moscow, Russia—Khamovniki District.>”[/blackout]

CAIRO, EGYPT

On the borders of the city of a Cairo, a metallic hand reaches out of a smoldering hole in the sand.

“Ouch. Rumble, ready to rumble! Location: Eastern Hemisphere. Cairo, Egypt—Kafr Tuhmous District”

PYONGYANG, NORTH KOREA

Thanks to the unique Cybertronian cloaking device, the pod slipped through the skies of the heavily fortified nation unnoticed. It fell towards a building and seconds before making contact with it, transformed into a rodent-like machine.

“<Ratbat, reporting. Location: Easter Hemisphere. South Pyongyan, North Korea—Songch’on-kun District.>”

MARYLAND, USA

The final pod plunged into the depths of Chesapeake Bay. Moments later, yet another mechanical avian emerged from the water and took to the skies.

[blackout]“<Buzzsaw, reporting. Location: Western Hemisphere. Maryland, U.S.A—Anne Arundel District.>”[/blackout]

"Very good. Fulfill mission objectives at once. Avoid conflict if possible. I will monitor your locations and warn of any and all incoming hostiles. Remember: to fail me is to fail Megatron. Do not fail me."

[blackout]“<Hail Megatron!>” [/blackout]“Hail Megatron!” “<Hail Megatron!>” [blackout]“<Hail Megatron!>”[/blackout]

"If need be, Optimus, I can accompany the team," chimes in Longarm. "The humans here have sufficient training to temporarily occupy my communications post."

It was time for action. Megatron had just returned from the arsenal. He had retrieved a laser cannon that he attached to his arm. The other hand held a sword that struck down many autobots on Cybertron. He placed the sword on his back. He had waited, he had planned, it was time for them to attack. The humans and autobots would be at his mercy.

"Soundwave, it is time to proceed," he said, "wipe the Earth of all of its defenses. Make them suffer." Without waiting for a reply he continued barking orders.

"Master Megatron." They have finally arrived. The Combaticons, the Decepticons supreme war weapon thought lost on Cybertron has awaken and now on Earth. With weapons to crack the Earth the humans and autobots could not stand in its way.

"We await your orders, Master Megatron," the mechanical voices said in unison.

"I am sending you my orders, Blast-Off. It is time to reform Bruticus. Go to the human city known as Washington D.C. let nothing stand in your way."

"Understood, Megatron."
Back on Earth a crew of humans are unaware of what the experimental space shuttle actually is. Suddenly, the ship's seems to turn on by itself.

"Ah, control what is happening up there."

"Ground crew, this is control, this is strange. The ship has turned itself on. We are getting some odd signals...ground crew evac the area now. I repeat get out that area!" The space shuttle thrusters turned on blasting itself into the air. Most of the surrounding area was destroyed. Up in the air the shuttle transform into a massive Decepticons.

"Combaticons! Join me, to Washington to strike the humans down! For Megatron!" Down below, a group of military vehicles drove off and got into a group. There was a jeep, a tank, a helicopter, and an anti-aircraft truck. They were about a hundred miles away from Washington. Soon, they thought they would please their master.
Back on the Nemisis Megatron spoke one last order in his communicator before turning into a jet and flying to Earth.

"Decepticons! Transform and conquer"

GalvatronBanner.jpg

Cybertron. It was once a glorious jewel spinning in the cosmos. It represented order, education, and enlightenment in the universe. Even various organic alien species would venture to the renowned machine planet to witness all of its wonders. In its golden age, Cybertronians wouldn't have even dreamed of war.

Now, however, it is a dead world. The planet's energy is gone, and its small remaining population have to scrounge for energon from other, alien, sources, as if the were Gorlan rats. They have stripped Cybertron bare in their meaningless struggle for power--and for what? So that they could rule over these violent remnants of the Transformer species? What would the winning side even do if they were victorious? These mockeries who wouldn't even know how to live if that life didn't involve their precious war.

As Galvatron loomed over the shoulders of his officers on board the Arc, he could see that the rats calling themselves Decepticons who still lived on Cybertron were mainly holed up in the remains of the city of Trypticon. Galvatron took a moment to think back to his teaching days. He had gone on holiday in Trypticon several times. It was once a nice city, full of color and life. It was all he could do to suppress the rage he now felt over the battleground that it had since become.

"Forget Trypticon for now," he growled to Scourge, who was his second in command while Cyclonus was gone. "We'll take care of those miscreants at a later time. For now, set a course for Iacon. We shall establish a base of operations there."

[BLACKOUT]"And if we find any resistance in the city, sir?"[/BLACKOUT] asked Scourge.

Galvatron12.jpg

"I will personally reduce them to the very piles of scrap that they live up to."

Last edited:
GalvatronBanner.jpg

These peasants... these mockeries... how easily they forget what our proud race once was.

The Commander paced up and down the bridge of the Arc, going over the events that a young Prime had broadcast into space as a message to any of his fellow "Autobots." He makes reference to another group of Transformers calling themselves "Decepticons." Megatron. Optimus Prime. All of these unfamiliar words and names.

Having been out of the loop for so many long stellar cycles, such unfamiliarity was not altogether unexpected, but Galvatron couldn't help but feel startled nevertheless. He and his crew had been combing through as many records and transmissions as they could get their servos on after reaching normal space again, and all of the evidence pointed to civil war among their people. They had investigated Cybertron, and all that remained was a lifeless husk. They had observed countless alien planets that had been visited by Cybertronians, and each of the worlds had become a burning warzone. Transformers had become a blight upon the universe in Galvatron's absence.

"But there will be a reckoning," the Commander said to no one in particular. Several of the bridge crew looked up at the sound of his words, but Galvatron ignored them. After cycles of listening to logs and going over reports again and again, he finally came to a conclusion. "Cyclonus!" At his master's beckoning, Galvatron's first officer approached the Commander.

"Yes, my Lord?" Cyclonus' hoarse voice echoed around the ever quiet bridge.

Galvatron closed his optics and thought about his plan one more time. "Cybertron is dead. Just like us. Transformers have utterly and completely lost sight of who they once were. What we found beyond conventionally known space, however, will right these wrongs and save the universe." A look of fresh determination washed across Glavatron's face as he sat down in his chair and punched a command into the console on the armrest. "You are going to this planet that the Prime is on. The one called "Earth." Once you're there, await my signal before taking any action."

"And what of you, master?"

"I am taking the Arc to Cybertron."
Leaving the hills behind Rodimus enters the heart of Los Angeles, home of drivebys, riots, fires, floods, earthquakes, and producers. Assigning his lesser functions to focusing on the road Rodimus continues to scour the internet for info on Earth's inhabitants. After three minutes of scanning Rodimus comes to a conclusion about this species.

"These gnats are seriously obsessed with their own bodies. There seems to be fifty sites depicting the human form to every one site that actually has something of interest. And whoever this "Winchester27" is he has a serious fixation towards busty asian beauties."

Resuming his search he comes across a video posted amere hour ago on youtube. It's title reading "Proof of robots among us!". Rodimus watches in silence as a Semi transforms and confronts acouple of robots. Even though the quality is extremely bad and the shaking of the camera makes viewing almost impossible Rodimus recognizes the semi immediately.

"Optimus....."

After cross referencing the buildings and surroundings shown in the video Rodimus concludes that the video was filmed here in Los Angeles.

"Well thats just prime."

Coming to a stop at a red light a blue Ferrari pulls up beside Rodimus. The Ferrari's windows were rolled down revealing it's rowdy driver and passengers. Scanning the air within the car Rodimus comes to the conclusion that these humans has consumed enough alcohol to make them a danger to those around them. The driver revs the Ferrari's powerful engine letting it roar like a wild animal. Consulting the internet once again Rodimus looks for meaning behind the gesture learning it often means a challenge to race.

"Come on *****! You scared?"

Never one to back down from a challenge let alone take **** from a measly primate Rodimus revs his own engine. The drunk grins excitedly sitting up straighter while his passengers egg him on.

"Fine lets do this!"

The drunken party goers are so focused on the red light that they fail to notice a carbine torch extending from beneath the Lamborghini's frame. The light turns green and Rodimus takes off leaving the drunks to wonder how the left tires were suddenly melted to the road. Rodimus rubs it in honking his horn several times before disappearing around a corner.

"There my good deed for the decade is done."

His internal radar goes berserk pointing toward a fireball falling rapidly to Earth. Rodimus knows instantly what it was. Quickly triangulating the angle of the target's decent Rodimus estimates the crash site will be the "famous" Hollywood sign. Turning the wheel rapidly Rodimus bangs a hard u-turn burning rubber and speeding off like a bat outta hell.

Last edited:
soundwavebannercopy.png

Once more, the Cybertronian satellite&#8217;s panels began to flash, indicating a direct transmission from The Leader.

"Soundwave, it is time to proceed," he said, "wipe the Earth of all of its defenses. Make them suffer."

"Yes, Megatron."

Soundwave signaled his minions. They should be ready by now.

"Megatron is on his way. Have all objectives been completed?"

[blackout]"<Ministry of Defense successfully infiltrated. All systems prepped.>"[/blackout]

"<Artillery Guidance Bureau successfully infiltrated. All systems prepped.>"

[blackout]"<Pentagon successfully infiltrated. All systems prepped.>"[/blackout]

"...Rumble, report"

"Rumble, reporting! Err...it&#8217;s not here. But I did get this:" Rumble replied as he transmitted his findings to Soundwave, "A radiation signature. Belongs to The Fallen, I&#8217;m pretty sure."

"...Received. Very good, Rumble. I will scan the planet for this signature. The Fallen&#8217;s body will soon be in our possession. Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ratbat, find a safe location and prepare to intercept all forthcoming military and civilian transmissions. Make communication impossible. It is time to begin."

Preventing the humans from communicating with each other would prevent any kind of organization, and no organization meant no retaliation. Blocking all forms of Earth communications would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, this much Soundwave knew. But with the help of his minions, he could at least take care of some of the more populated and fortified areas. Within minutes, thousands of radio and cell towers were jammed and satellite signals blocked.

"...COMMENCING DEFENSE INSTALLATION OVERRIDES...OVERRIDES COMPLETE...PREPARING TO LAUNCH...TARGETS LOCKED...MISSILES LAUNCHED..."

gamescitydestruction011.jpg
enbombingofbaghdad.jpg
bombingiraqmarch2003byu.jpg

Cities across the globe were pummeled by missile after missile, engulfed in a fire and smoke as hell rained upon them. Tokyo was in ruins, Nairobi in flames, Berlin reduced to rubble. Military bases all around the world were obliterated, many destroyed by an onslaught of missiles coming from their own nation. Earth&#8217;s surface was now covered in fiery mountains of debris. The humans had been dealt a crippling blow. But this was only the beginning.

Last edited:
Coming to a stop at a red light a blue Ferrari pulls up beside Rodimus. The Ferrari's windows were rolled down revealing it's rowdy driver and passengers. Scanning the air within the car Rodimus comes to the conclusion that these humans has consumed enough alcohol to make them a danger to those around them. The driver revs the Ferrari's powerful engine letting it roar like a wild animal. Consulting the internet once again Rodimus looks for meaning behind the gesture learning it often means a challenge to race.

"Come on *****! You scared?"

Never one to back down from a challenge let alone take **** from a measly primate Rodimus revs his own engine. The drunk grins excitedly sitting up straighter while his passengers egg him on.

"Fine lets do this!"

The drunken party goers are so focused on the red light that they fail to notice a carbine torch extending from beneath the Lamborghini's frame. The light turns green and Rodimus takes off leaving the drunks to wonder how the left tires were suddenly melted to the road. Rodimus rubs it in honking his horn several times before disappearing around a corner.

"There my good deed for the decade is done."

His internal radar goes berserk pointing toward a fireball falling rapidly to Earth. Rodimus knows instantly what it was. Quickly triangulating the angle of the target's decent Rodimus estimates the crash site will be the "famous" Hollywood sign. Turning the wheel rapidly Rodimus bangs a hard u-turn burning rubber and speeding off like a bat outta hell.
Cyclonus hated this pathetic mudball already. Briefly scanning through the humans' interconnected network of primitive computer systems during the descent, he could find no true redeeming qualities in the human species. Just like the Autobots and Decepticons, the humans pointlessly and selfishly pillaged and destroyed their only planetary home without any regard for the devastating harm that they were bringing to everything around them. He couldn't wait for Lord Galvatron to give the word to bring fire down on the Earth.

Coming towards a hill brandishing large white letters, spelling the word "HOLLYWOOD" is the humans' English language, Cyclonus switched off the shielding around his Cybertronian jet mode that protected him from the searing heat of entering the planet's atmosphere, and transformed into his robot form.

Cyclonus4.jpg

If this were an infiltration mission, Cyclonus would have swallowed his pride without a second though, and taken on one of these filthy Earth vehicle modes as a disguise. As it was, however, Galvatron had told him to simply monitor the planet, not to infiltrate them. There was also no risk that anything could do permanent harm to him in this realm, so Cyclonus needn't worry about dying for his lack of disguise.

Cyclonus3.jpg

"This planet smells disgusting," he growled to the night air before resuming his connection to the 'Internet' (Do these humans honestly have such little time on their hands that they must abbreviate everything?) and searching for what the population does and does not know about Cybertronians, ignoring the automobile driving quite fast in his direction.

Cyclonus hated this pathetic mudball already. Briefly scanning through the humans' interconnected network of primitive computer systems during the descent, he could find no true redeeming qualities in the human species. Just like the Autobots and Decepticons, the humans pointlessly and selfishly pillaged and destroyed their only planetary home without any regard for the devastating harm that they were bringing to everything around them. He couldn't wait for Lord Galvatron to give the word to bring fire down on the Earth.

Coming towards a hill brandishing large white letters, spelling the word "HOLLYWOOD" is the humans' English language, Cyclonus switched off the shielding around his Cybertronian jet mode that protected him from the searing heat of entering the planet's atmosphere, and transformed into his robot form.

Cyclonus4.jpg

If this were an infiltration mission, Cyclonus would have swallowed his pride without a second though, and taken on one of these filthy Earth vehicle modes as a disguise. As it was, however, Galvatron had told him to simply monitor the planet, not to infiltrate them. There was also no risk that anything could do permanent harm to him in this realm, so Cyclonus needn't worry about dying for his lack of disguise.

Cyclonus3.jpg

"This planet smells disgusting," he growled to the night air before resuming his connection to the 'Internet' (Do these humans honestly have such little time on their hands that they must abbreviate everything?) and searching for what the population does and does not know about Cybertronians, ignoring the automobile driving quite fast in his direction.
The engine sits beneath the shadow of the Hollywood sign silently purring as it watches the alien robot transform and land. Accessing the old database of known combatants Rodimus comes up with nothing as to the identity of the new arrival.

"This planet smells disgusting,"

Rodimus' suspicions are somewhat confirmed by that simple statement. Gunning the engine as far as it can stand Rodimus' dangerously fast form explodes from the shadows hurtling like a cruise missile toward the Cybertronian.

Finally drawing withing reach Rodimus transforms and lands a roundhouse kick to the side of the Cybertronian's cranium. The bot stumbles only to walk right into an uppercut that sends him landing hard on his back.

"Welcome to Earth...."

Hot_Rod___Movie_Version_by_GANTZRUN.jpg

Rodimus' arm transforms into his trusty plasma cannon and takes aim.

"It's been a while but you sure as hell don't look like an Autobot to me. Tell me where Megatron is and I may make this relatively quick."

Last edited:
Looking up at this monstrosity, Cyclonus' expression was stony and incapable of being intimidated. "I think not, Autobot."

This image of an orderly soldier of Galvatron was all a lie. So many gnawing concerns had been wearing away at Cyclonus' facade ever since the moment he and the rest of Galvatron's crew had returned to normal space. Finding their home to be destroyed and the very reputation of the Cybertronian race lying in ruin, it was all too much. "You are expecting me to meet your challenge, worm?" Cyclonus had been ready to blow a gasket for some time, and now this red mockery of a Cybertronian was challenging him? "I do."

This facade...

Cyclonusunleashed.jpg

...it's over.

Lunging at the Autobot and firing the discharges from his galva-conductors at the same time, Cyclonus was also struck by his enemy's blaster fire square in his chest. Tackling the Autobot, Cyclonus couldn't hold back his rage as he began punching and slashing at him.

Last edited:
Looking up at this monstrosity, Cyclonus' expression was stony and incapable of being intimidated. "I think not, Autobot."

This image of an orderly soldier of Galvatron was all a lie. So many gnawing concerns had been wearing away at Cyclonus' facade ever since the moment he and the rest of Galvatron's crew had returned to normal space. Finding their home to be destroyed and the very reputation of the Cybertronian race lying in ruin, it was all too much. "You are expecting me to meet your challenge, worm?" Cyclonus had been ready to blow a gasket for some time, and now this red mockery of a Cybertronian was challenging him? "I do."

This facade...

Cyclonusunleashed.jpg

...it's over.

Lunging at the Autobot and firing the discharges from his galva-conductors at the same time, Cyclonus was also struck by his enemy's blaster fire square in his chest. Tackling the Autobot, Cyclonus couldn't hold back his rage as he began punching and slashing at him.
Rodimus' frame takes a beating though he registers not internal damage....yet. Blocking a mean right hook Rodimus buys the time needed to bring his cannon to bear on his enemy. The cannon goes off with a searing blast sending burning plasma into Cyclonus' shoulder and temporarily disabling his optics.

"Do you honestly know who I am?"

Taking advantage of his enemies disorientation Rodimus brings up his legs and kicks Cyclonus off him.

"I'm the survivor of Alpha Praxas. I was on the frontline when you Decepticons raided Tyger Pax! I'm one of the last in a lineage dating back a millennium!"

Rodimus spins off the ground and transforms speeding toward his enemy. Cyclonus raises to his feet but is instantly knocked back to the ground by a half-transformed foot to the face. The last pieces of the car folds back revealing the young Autobot. Rodimus places a foot on Cyclonus' chest and puts his cannon to his head.

"I'm Rodimus Prime! Now I suggest you tell me where Megatron is and I might spare your wretched spark!"

"I remain suitably unimpressed, young scrapling." Kicking the Prime off of him and taking another burning bolt of blaster fire in the process, Cyclonus rose to his feet again, smoke rising from his burning unseen face. "All of your boasting literally means nothing to me. Because, for all of your pride, you are essentially argonized steel and polymer sinew powered by energon, like all other Autobots and Decepticons." As the smoke began to clear around his head, Rodimus was shocked to see that the molten metal around Cyclonus' blaster wound was mending itself and bending back into its proper shape and color, erasing any trace of that the head wound had ever been there at all.

Cyclonus1.jpg

"I, however, am not so limited in design. Not anymore." In a nanoclick, Cyclonus had transformed into his jet mode and flew straight at Hot Rod, who barely managed to dodge the collision with only one of the villain's wings scraping his arm as it passed. "I am a herald of Galvatron. As such, I am sustained by powers far beyond energon... far beyond what you can even comprehend!" Pulling up higher into the air, Cyclonus turned on a dime and began another approach at Rodimus, firing his null cannons at full power. "I am what I believe the humans call a real heavy hitter, for lack of a better term."

"I remain suitably unimpressed, young scrapling." Kicking the Prime off of him and taking another burning bolt of blaster fire in the process, Cyclonus rose to his feet again, smoke rising from his burning unseen face. "All of your boasting literally means nothing to me. Because, for all of your pride, you are essentially argonized steel and polymer sinew powered by energon, like all other Autobots and Decepticons." As the smoke began to clear around his head, Rodimus was shocked to see that the molten metal around Cyclonus' blaster wound was mending itself and bending back into its proper shape and color, erasing any trace of that the head wound had ever been there at all.

Cyclonus1.jpg

"I, however, am not so limited in design. Not anymore." In a nanoclick, Cyclonus had transformed into his jet mode and flew straight at Hot Rod, who barely managed to dodge the collision with only one of the villain's wings scraping his arm as it passed. "I am a herald of Galvatron. As such, I am sustained by powers far beyond energon... far beyond what you can even comprehend!" Pulling up higher into the air, Cyclonus turned on a dime and began another approach at Rodimus, firing his null cannons at full power. "I am what I believe the humans call a real heavy hitter, for lack of a better term."
Rodimus quickly hides his shocked surprise behind a mask of confident determination. Recent developments are proving very disturbing. Planting his feet Rodimus prepares as Cyclonus banks sharply for another pass.

"I am what I believe the humans call a real heavy hitter, for lack of a better term."

"Please...."

The ground starts to shake as Cyclonus draws closer. In an instant the young Prime's mind runs possible scenarios and counter measures to whatever Cyclonus could dish. For the fist time in decades Rodimus' Autobot training is truly starting to come through. Rodimus stubbornly stands his ground as Cyclonus bears down on him until launching into the air at the last possible second. For an instant everything goes silent as the jet flies below the nomadic Autobot. Landing hard atop the Cybertronian Rodimus extends his blade and severs the wings off the jet.

"If your his heavy hitter than Galvatron better stay off this planet."

The jet banks out of control toward the human's "Hollywood" sign. Switching out the blade for his cannon Rodimus fires several shots into the jet's cockpit allowing the recoil to launch him off seconds before the jet collides with the large sign.

As the large Earth letters caved in around his crash site, Cyclonus' laughter could be heard over the racket. Not even giving time to let the dust settle, he pushed one of the letters out of his way and casually strolled out of the wreckage unscathed, except for the wing missing from the back of his shoulder in robot mode.

Cyclonus-1.jpg

"Ha! So we're getting serious now, scrapling?!" asked Cyclonus, his voice coming out in bouts of what could almost be called joyful rage. Pulling out the hilt of his thermal sword and lighting it, he relished the shining glow of the energy blade. "Let's get surgical!"

Lunging at the Autobot once again, the first swing of his sword was blocked with Rodimus' own sword. Swinging a second time, Cyclonus simultaneously fired his galva-conductors at the same time, striking Hot Rod in the torso-plate while the energy blade sliced off his lower arm as he was distracted. "I don't usually cut loose like this, but you seem to have a knack for bringing out the beast in me, young one."

As the large Earth letters caved in around his crash site, Cyclonus' laughter could be heard over the racket. Not even giving time to let the dust settle, he pushed one of the letters out of his way and casually strolled out of the wreckage unscathed, except for the wing missing from the back of his shoulder in robot mode.

Cyclonus-1.jpg

"Ha! So we're getting serious now, scrapling?!" asked Cyclonus, his voice coming out in bouts of what could almost be called joyful rage. Pulling out the hilt of his thermal sword and lighting it, he relished the shining glow of the energy blade. "Let's get surgical!"

Lunging at the Autobot once again, the first swing of his sword was blocked with Rodimus' own sword. Swinging a second time, Cyclonus simultaneously fired his galva-conductors at the same time, striking Hot Rod in the torso-plate while the energy blade sliced off his lower arm as he was distracted. "I don't usually cut loose like this, but you seem to have a knack for bringing out the beast in me, young one."
Pain registers through Rodimus' processors as his right arm hits the ground. For the first time since Cybertron doubt surfaces in the young Autobot's mind.

"I don't usually cut loose like this, but you seem to have a knack for bringing out the beast in me, young one."

A compartment on his back opens spilling EMP mines across the ground.

"You don't know how often I used to be told that..."

Moving with a gracefulness that a lifeform of his size shouldn't have Rodimus lunges into the air. Cyclonus raises his sword in anticipation as Rodimus hurtles towards him. Twisting at the last minute Rodimus dodges the energy sword and brings his blade to bear. When Rodimus hits the floor Cyclonus' sword and arm is in his hand. Roaring in anger Cyclonus charges only to be driven through by his own sword.

"Haa!"

Not giving the Decepticon a chance to recover Rodimus picks up his enemy and throws him toward the EMP mines.

As the explosive mines bounced Cyclonus' body around momentarily, the villain was visibly unconcerned and pain-free. At the same time, the severed hand in Hot Rod's grip suddenly sprang to life and jabbed the thermal sword into his torso-plate. With sparks flying out from the Autobot's chest as circuits and wires were sliced cleanly through, the disembodied hand broke free from Rodimus' hold and scuttled towards its owner: the maniacally laughing Cyclonus.

Quickly crawling up his leg and mending itself back onto the smoldering stump on his arm, Cyclonus flexed his hand briefly before also turning to look at the previously discarded wing that the child had also severed from him. Lying among the ruins of the HOLLYWOOD sign, the wing began quivering, seemingly still under Cyclonus' will, before hurling itself towards its owner and seamlessly reattaching itself again to his shoulder.

"Fool," he sighed, shaking his head, before literally rocketing forward at explosive speeds and kneeing Hot Rod in the face. "I cannot be exhausted." Before the bot could recover, Cyclonus buried his claws deep within Rodimus' damaged lower torso and ripped out a large handful of wiring. "I cannot be damaged." As Hot Rod doubled over in pain, it was with pity that Cyclonus backhanded him and sent him falling to the ground. "And I cannot be killed."

Picking up his thermal sword, Cyclonus placed it against Hot Rod's neck, preparing to decapitate the vermin. "In all honesty, how else did you expect this battle to end? Any bot with decent logic circuits would've run or called for reinforcements while he still--"

"Cyclonus." A voice buzzed out from his communicator, cutting him off. "Return to Cybertron immediately. Earth can wait."

"Galvatron's will be done." Without even so much as a pause to consider it, Cyclonus was in vehicle mode and quickly leaving behind the planet's disgusting atmosphere, and the defeated but still alive Rodimus Prime. Setting his automatic on-board computer for Cybertron's coordinates, Cyclonus couldn't help but go over his fight with Hot Rod again and again during the trip home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"