SynTheMerc
Reaction score
Banner3.jpg

Robots in Disguise - Season I

Gamemaster - Syn (Mercenary)
Assistant Gamemaster - Eddie Brock
Assistant Gamemaster - Venom160

Rules

- This RPG is based off of movie continuity. The comics for the movie are cannon as well as both films, Transformers 2007 and Revenge of the Fallen.

- All characters not yet introduced into this continuity may be "created" and then played.

- When introducing a character from non movie continuity, the character you have chosen can be any vehicle you want, as long as the character has been portrayed as that vehicle in it’s past continuity. Example: Optimus can be a tractor trailer, not a tank.

- The RPG takes places two months after the end of Revenge of the Fallen.
- The RPG takes place on Earth. However, because the Nemesis is stationed on another planet within the milky way and another main place of activity is Cybertron, it is alright to have stories take place on different worlds.

- No killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's are okay, but not major or taken characters. They may be vital to someone else's arc, or someone may want to take them up as a character.

- You must post once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If two weeks pass without a post by you, without prior notice, your character becomes available to other.

-Be serious, no slander, or impractical actions from your character. Example; "Hey optimus, I found energon. It’ll fuse us together to make ultimoptimus!" (No Bay Bashing on this rule...)

- Human's are playable characters aswell, i.e. Mikela, Sam, Lennox, etc.

- All regular SHH! Forum rules also apply. So no obscenities.

- Transform, and ROLL OUT! -

Official Robots in Disguise Season I Application:
Character you would like to play and the faction they belong to:
Alternate mode:
Brief Explaination of character's history (One good paragraph):
How many times do you plan on posting per week?:
Do you know how to post pictures on Hype?
Please write a small sample post. (Must have two lines of dialogue and be 4 sentences minimum):

[blackout]Roster[/blackout]

Autobots

Optimus Prime - Syn (Mercenary)
Rodimus - Venom160
Bumblebee - Byrd Man
Air Raid - Wulfen
Sideswipe - Carnage27
Bluestreak - Eddie Brock
Ratchet - raindog13
Longarm - Spike_x1​

No Faction
Grimlock - Eddie Brock
Galvatron - Spike_x1​

Decepticons
Megatron - Watchmen
Starscream - Syn (Mercenary)
Soundwave - Raindog13
Cannonball - Wulfen
Barricade - Carnage27​

Humans
Captain William Lennox - Senseiofcheese

Last edited:
Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to:

Starscream, Decepticon Lieutenant
Type of vehicle/alternate mode: F-22 Raptor

Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Starscream followed Megatron during the formation of the Decepticons. He obeyed his valiant leader, listening to his every command. But despite his seeming loyalty, Starscream's true colors began to show. When he was tasked with finding Megatron after he went MIA searching for the cube, Starscream took the oportunity to take command of the Decepticons and lead them in his way. When Megatron was reactivated, he showed mercy on the coward, thinking this action would lead Starscream to become more loyal through intimidation and fear. But Starscream's hate and pride only grew, seeing the action Megatron took as a weakness. After the Decepticon defeat in the battle for the Allspark, Starscream left Earth and returned to the Cybertron where he rallied more troops to start his own faction of the Decepticons, one under his command. Upon Megatron's second return, Starscream immediately returned power to his leader, explaining his actions to seem loyal instead of underhanded and sneaky. Megatron accepted the excuse, but didn't necessarily believe it.

- Insert Full ROTF Story here -

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: Enough.
Do you know how to post pictures on Hype?: Yes.

Please write a small sample post. (Must have two lines of dialogue and be 4 sentences minimum):

How? A figure asks. How could this happen?

Starscream's jets burn, sending a cool fusion of liquid fire into his burners and sending him screeching through the sky. His sleek form is now scarred, marred with the Cybertronian characters burned and scrapped into his body. He made each mark, carefully formed and written. He chose them carefully, choosing to make himself unique, no longer vying for the aspect of disguise.

"This is ridiculous." The Decepticon speaks to himself. "Prime can't die and come back to life. That's impossible. I watched him die myself. I watched the piece of slag die!" Starscream vears left and turns upward, causing a sonic boom in his wake. Despite his feelings, he always gains clarity during flight. A sense of peace, or whatever he would call peace, comes over him. Soothing him, letting him think.

Suddenly, the transformer laughs, his cackle echoing throughout the airspace like a haunting radio transmission from the dead. "Ah, that is true," he snickers. "Prime killed the Fallen. A task we knew only a Prime could accomplish. Myself, I had no chance of killing him. I could never fully take control of the Decepticons, no. Not with him in the way. But now...now it's just me and Megatron. Our...fearless leader. Ha! Fearless. Sometimes I see more fear in him than any of us. I can see it somewhere, the sensation of nostalgia drifting in his eyes. He fears whats to come...he fears his men...he even fears me."

Starscream laughs once more, sending himself into a barrel role as he cackles aloud. As a thin stream of white smoke is left in his wake, he suddenly recieves a transmission on his radio frequency.

"Starscream," I low and monotone voice begins. "Megatron requests your presence at Decepticon headquarters."

"Does he..." he says, less than thrilled. "What is it now, Soundwave?" He asks in an irritated tone.

"Autobot space pods have been detected less than fourty five klicks from Earth."

"More of them?" He growls.

"Megatron has a plan on how to deal with them."

"Death?" Starscream asks excitedly.

"No," Soundwave says with a slight upward inflection. "Something better."

"Haha...you have my interest. Tell our wise and admirable leader I'll be there in two klicks."

"Message recieved. Soundwave out."

The radio frequency goes dead, the conversation ending just as soon as it started. Starscream slows his speed, turning his body and using it as a sail. As his speed decreases, he transforms, changing from his vehicle to a more comfortable form. His pieces shift and the gears and pistons churn. Though it takes only seconds, the strange phenomenon seems like a lifetime.

He hovers above the ground thousands of feet below him. As he levitates he looks up, staring into the cool blue sky and out into space. A slight frown comes over his face, a look of displeasure and malice. "Where do you keep coming from?" He questions. "This war has raged for so long, and yet, our forces seem to still be even." A grin comes at the corners of his mouth, forming slowly, but growning quickly to a horrifying smile. "No matter. We're going to have fun with you Autobots. Oh, yes, we're going to have a lot of fun with you..." His voice trails off into a loud laugh, his terrifying cackle returning. His body transforms back to his jet form, the change occuring in the blink of an eye. As the last piece slips into place, he fuels his jets with the familiar liquid and screams off toward his destination.

For centuries Starscream has yearned to lead. His insatiable appetite for power has led him down dark paths most Decepticons would never dream of going down. What was once the spark of a loyal explorations officer has changed and become the twisted construct of a cold hard killer. His love for expeditions has changed into a desire for the warm feeling of oil and fluid dripping down his sharp metallic fingers. His audio receptors now only care for the sound of a spark just before it fades. No longer is there an Autobot left under the decieving, coniving form. He is something more, now. Something worse.

Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Optimus Prime/Autobot Leader
Type of vehicle/alternate mode: 379 Petebilt Semi Truck
Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Optimus with his brother Megatron were tasked with guarding the allspark and leading their Autobot brethren. One day, Megatron's greed grew and his lust for power drove him to rebel against his brother and begin a centuries long war, fighting for the allspark and power over Cybertron.
In order to protect the Autobots and their homeworld, a select few of Autobots threw the cube into space, hoping Megatron would never find it. Megatron soon chased after the cube, leaving his war torn homeworld behind as he continued his rampage in space.

Optimus left Cybertron, chasing after Megatron, and hoping to find the cube first. His hunt led him to Earth. On this new planet, Optimus and his crew found a young boy, Sam Witwicky, who could help them find the cube. In the end, the cube was destroyed except for a small fragment, but Optimus decided to stay with his team and the young boy. He sent out a message to all Autobots to come to Earth, and join him in keeping the planet safe from the likes of Megatron.

-INSERT REVENGE OF THE FALLEN PLOTLINE-

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: Enough.
Do you know how to post pictures on Hype? Yes.

"Peace. An abstract construct meaning the end to hostillities and war. For Millenia the Primes have worked hard to keep this idea a reality, stopping rebellion and destroying evil where it be found. For centuries the Primes have worked to keep Cybertron a free world, a safe world - a world at peace. I was the first Prime to fail.

A battle still wages on our homeworld, my brothers and friends still struggling to hold onto what's left of our now dying world. They fight eachother, killing and slaughtering, continuing a war without either of their leaders by their side. My spark goes out to those brave few, those with the courage enough to protect their home, those with the honor to fight for what is right. I hope they live through this war. They deserve survival more than even me.

Without the cube the energy is now dwindling, as are the lives of those left behind. The cube was what preserved us. It could heal any wound, stop any disease...and even bring the dead back to life. But without it, every Transformer's day is numbered. Our battle continues, each of us knowing that the next fight may be our last.

Over the past few years my message has reached many stars and galaxies. My Autobot brothers have heard my call and come to meet me here on our new base; Earth. We came here seeking the cube, hoping to save it from Megatron. But the cube was destroyed, and the remains of it are all but gone. We brought the cube to this planet. We knew the risk of sending it into space. Though the cube is gone, we cannot leave - not yet. We brought the war to this planet, our war. The decepticons hide in the shadows, watching in plain sight and seeking their revenge. They hope to gain something from their evil, some kind of vengeance for their kind. I cannot in all good conscience leave this world. Even if I am the last to stay, I will not leave until I know it is safe from Megatron and his feral followers.

I am Optimus Prime, and I send this log out to all of my remaining Autobot forces in space. You are not forgotten. Your battles and losses are not meaningless. Continue the fight, protect the innocent. Do not rest until we are the only ones left standing on the battlefield. Remember why we fight, remember our principals and morals. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, and it must never be sacraficed."

Last edited:
My ***** and my worst enemy.....this is going to be a weird relationship

Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Megatron/Decepticons

Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Cybertronian jet

Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Megatron crashed landed on Earth many years ago. His body was found by Archibald Witwicky. His frozen body was later to held by Sector Seven at the Hoover Dam. Year laters the Decepticons would free him and they would rampage across the Earth only to be killed by Optimus Prime. Thought dead, ROTF happened.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: As much as I can

Do you know how to post pictures on Hype? I know its not movie Megatron but where else am I going to post this awesome picture

MegatronCover.jpg

They have been beaten back, nearly destroyed by the humans and the Autobots. His army decimated, his master dead, and for what so Prime could protect these backwards creatures. Their race was dying and that was all he cared about.

"Starscream!" He called from his throne room aboard their ship which was fleeing Earth for now. Fleeing! From them! Small flesh ones, he was going to pull them apart the second he sees them again.

He didn't need a Master to do what he was going to do next. He was Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. He wasn't going to kill Prime he was going to make him watch what he is going to do to his new homeworld. Prime worried that they would turned Earth into the next Cybertron. No, Cybertron was perfect, he was going to turn Earth into a living hell.

"We gave you one thing to hold onto, humans, hope. The Deceptions will shatter that. You think you have seen are true power. Prepare for Decepticon power, unleashed."

Aw geez, I just finished a megatron app.

[Tony Harrison] THIS IS AN OUTRAAAAGE! [/Tony Harrison]

My ***** and my worst enemy.....this is going to be a weird relationship

Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Megatron/Decepticons

Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Cybertronian jet

Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Megatron crashed landed on Earth many years ago. His body was found by Archibald Witwicky. His frozen body was later to held by Sector Seven at the Hoover Dam. Year laters the Decepticons would free him and they would rampage across the Earth only to be killed by Optimus Prime. Thought dead, ROTF happened.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: As much as I can

Do you know how to post pictures on Hype? I know its not movie Megatron but where else am I going to post this awesome picture

MegatronCover.jpg

They have been beaten back, nearly destroyed by the humans and the Autobots. His army decimated, his master dead, and for what so Prime could protect these backwards creatures. Their race was dying and that was all he cared about.

"Starscream!" He called from his throne room aboard their ship which was fleeing Earth for now. Fleeing! From them! Small flesh ones, he was going to pull them apart the second he sees them again.

He didn't need a Master to do what he was going to do next. He was Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. He wasn't going to kill Prime he was going to make him watch what he is going to do to his new homeworld. Prime worried that they would turned Earth into the next Cybertron. No, Cybertron was perfect, he was going to turn Earth into a living hell.

"We gave you one thing to hold onto, humans, hope. The Deceptions will shatter that. You think you have seen are true power. Prepare for Decepticon power, unleashed."
Nice picture, dude. Can't wait to start this hate/loath relationship with you. :oldrazz:

One thing, though. Wasn't Sam the one who killed Megs in TF2007?

APPROVED.

Raindog, I have some suggestions for possible guys you could play if you want.

Wait a minute...shouldn't this thread be in the Other Comics section?

****...yeah it should. :facepalm

It was in Other comic RPG section the first time I tried to make the thread, but hype timed out on me so I must've picked the wrong section the second time.

Nice picture, dude. Can't wait to start this hate/loath relationship with you. :oldrazz:

One thing, though. Wasn't Sam the one who killed Megs in TF2007?

APPROVED.

Raindog, I have some suggestions for possible guys you could play if you want.

Damn, yes it was. And now my shame lives on in your post.

Wait a minute...shouldn't this thread be in the Other Comics section?

Its the first ever Approval section RPG.

Lay 'em on me, then.
Barricade is still alive from the 1st movie.
Jolt from ROTF, he had 1 line so he's a clean slate to work with if you go with the ROTF version.
Bludgeon was a pretender in G1 who was like a martial arts dude.
A Seeker is an option.
Triple changers, Blitzwing, Astro Train, etc.
Rumble, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak.
Ratchet (medic) or Camshaft (in TF/ROTF he was a Sector Seven vehicle).
Longarm (an allspark creation, towtruck).

Bumbelbee/Autobots

Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Chevy Camaro

Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Sent to Earth as a scout, it was Bumblebee's job to protect Sam Witwicky, a job he still does even after Megatron's death. A previous battle has left Bumblee's vocal chords damaged, and he often has trouble communicating and must do it through the radio.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: Much as possible

Do you know how to post pictures on Hype? Yeah

I stop outside the house. Sam gently gets out and shuts my door.

"What do you think, Bee?"

"Every girl crazy 'bout a sharped dressed man."

"Thanks." He says as he adjusts the tie on his tuxedo and runs into the house.

A few minutes later, he emerges with Mikela. The human's call this event prom, some kind of social gathering they do.

He opens the door for Mikela and they get inside.

"Let's get it on...ahhh!! Let's love baby!"

"Shut up!"

I start up the engine and reeve it slightly.

"To boldly go where no man has gone before."

With that, I take off down the road with my human cargo aboard.

Barricade is still alive from the 1st movie.

Jolt from ROTF, he had 1 line so he's a clean slate to work with if you go with the ROTF version.

Bludgeon was a pretender in G1 who was like a martial arts dude.

A Seeker is an option.

Triple changers, Blitzwing, Astro Train, etc.

Rumble, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak.

Ratchet (medic) or Camshaft (in TF/ROTF he was a Sector Seven vehicle).

Longarm (an allspark creation, towtruck).

Hurm...out of those I'm considering Ratchet, a Seeker, or Rumble. Also been thinking about going with Dead End.

Syn and Byrd are approved.

As it were, I've decided to explore my options other than Sideswipe, so you gentlemen are free to have at 'em.

Syn and Byrd are approved.

As it were, I've decided to explore my options other than Sideswipe, so you gentlemen are free to have at 'em.
Say WHAT!? :wow:

Raindog, I'd definently encourage Ratchet. One of my favorites.

Air Raid/Autobots

Type of vehicle/alternate mode:

F-15SE

Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences):
Air Raid wasn't always a soldier before the road started he was a Cybertronian Law Enforcement Officer. He was always tasked with going after the worst of the worst and was exceptional at his job. Since the cube had gone missing he had acted in the same capacity making it his job to go after the worst Decepticons that would cross his path allowing his fellow Autobots to continue their search. Known for what most of his fellow Autobots call daredevil manuvers he simply does what he must to get the job done and sometimes those things are rather unorthodox. He will not break the law though no matter how much he may try and push the boundries. How many times do you plan on posting per week?:
More than the minimum

Yes
Sukhoi_PAKFA_PlanespicturesCom_8.jpg

"I am Optimus Prime, and I send this log out to all of my remaining Autobot forces in space. You are not forgotten. Your battles and losses are not meaningless. Continue the fight, protect the innocent. Do not rest until we are the only ones left standing on the battlefield. Remember why we fight, remember our principals and morals. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, and it must never be sacraficed."

He floated in space scraping the remnants of the latest Decipticon he had run into from his protoformed body. So many years of tracking and fighting and yet there still never seemed to be lack of opponents. He had gone so far away he hadn't made it this new planet Optimus and the others was at some little world called Earth. He was closer now much closer after such a long journey. Maybe close enough.

"Optimus message recieved Air Raid in route......Good to hear from you again sir."

With a whir of nose and grind of metal on metal as the last few parts of the Decepticon were pushed from his frame and floated into space. Soon the body of Air Raid had vanished and a sharp angled ship floated in space instead. The fuel flowed through he hoses and his manuvering jets kicked on as he set his course for the source of the transmission. Soon he was moving through the stars moving, fast so fast few would have been able to track him, towards their new base to start his new duty.

Last edited:
Byrd, I hate you.

*Grumbles and goes to find which Autobot to pick up.*

Sorry, Carnage. Look on the bright side, you can have him when I inevitably drop him.

Sorry, Carnage. Look on the bright side, you can have him when I inevitably drop him.

It's all good, the nice thing about the TF universe is there are plenty of kick ass characters to choose from.

Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Bluestreak (Autobots)

Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Nissan GT-R Concept

Brief Explanation of character's history (two sentences): Once a peaceful merchant on Cybertron, Bluestreak became a fiercely loyal Autobot after his home was destroyed by the Decepticons. He has a tendency to run off at the mouth, but this is only a defense mechanism. Deep down, he still bears the scars of the loss of his home.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: However many it takes to earn the Matrix of Leadership. :oldrazz:

bluestreak.jpg

"You don't talk much, do you?" I ask my unknown companion. We've been stranded on this piece of rock for almost a week now, and I can't remember him saying more than a word or two. It's not normal. I mean, you gotta talk in times like this, right? It's all you can do to keep your head! "I mean, I don't even know your name, and we've been traveling together for some time!"

"It's Mirage," he answers absently. He's staring out at the stars. Primus only knows what he's thinking about.

I smile bemusedly. "Well, I'm Bluestreak. I've been told that I got my name 'cause of how fast I talk. Or how fast I am. Either way, I still don't know what a 'blue streak' is," I admit. Still, he offers only silence. "So, where do you think they are? The other Autobots, I mean."

Mirage doesn't answer. He merely flicks a rock with his finger disinterestedly.

"I heard some of the others - back before we got separated - saying that Prime had--"

I'm interrupted by an explosion. Mirage and I duck for cover, and there's a second explosion. Something jets by, strafing the ground in front of us. There's only one explanation: Decepticon.

"What do we do?" I ask embarrassedly. It's times like these that I remember I'm just a merchant and a pacifist. I don't know the first thing about war.

Mirage appears to be thinking. Maybe he's just ignoring me. I don't really know anymore. My suspicions are cleared when he says, "Let's split up. He can't chase us both."

I nod. It's as good a plan as any.

Last edited:
Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Sideswipe/Autobots

Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Corvette Stingray Concept

Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Sideswipe was one of the Autobots who responded to Optimu's call to join him on Earth, and allied with the humans as part of the NEST team. He is a dangerous fighter, and one of Prime's most valued warriors.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: As many as I can.

Sideswipe.jpg

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" I say as I roll up to Ironhide, who is being worked on by Ratchet.

He laughs a bit before sparks fly from his neck, "Ouch! Be careful back there!" He says to our medic. "Yea, nothing like turning some Decepticons into scrap metal. I just worry what the naxt battle will look like."

"Yes, one must wonder," ratchet chimes in. "Megatron has escaped, and will no doubt retrun with a great fury now that Prime has defeated his master."

"Well we'll be ready for him. There's no way this planet with suffer the same fate as ours," I say as I look over the ocean, as the aircraft carrier transports us back to NEST headquarters.

Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Grimlock (Autobots)

Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Brief Explanation of character's history (two sentences): Grimlock was a powerful warrior who traveled with four like-minded robots (eventually to be named the Dinobots). Grimlock respected Sentinel Prime, and even agreed to join the Autobots initially. When Sentinel Prime died, and Optimus Prime took over, Grimlock and his comrades broke off from the Autobot cause. Grimlock denied an invitation to join the Decepticons, wishing to stay independent in the increasingly irritating conflict.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: Me Grimlock post when me Grimlock feel right!

720452-grimlock_super.jpg

Grimlock folds his arms. He had become tired of listening. Both sides, despite being bitter enemies, were unbelievably alike. They all wanted Grimlock's help. Well, he had decided that he wasn't going to give it. He hated allying himself with a side more than he enjoyed battle. It was too restricting. Grimlock wanted to be free.

"Me Grimlock dislike Optimus Prime," Grimlock admits, "but me Grimlock dislike Megatron even more!"

Megatron frowns. Grimlock and his crew would make excellent additions to the Decepticon army. Their ruthlessness was well-known across Cybertron, going back to their days in the underground fighting league. These five had dispatched of many Decepticons under Sentinel Prime's rule. However, Grimlock was as hardheaded as he was powerful.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Megatron replies. "I trust, then, that I shouldn't need to worry about you getting in my way?" Grimlock makes no move, no sound. He just stands there with his arms folded. "Very well. How about you four?" He looks to the other members of Grimlock's 'team.'

At this, Grimlock takes a step forward until he is looking down at Megatron. "Me Grimlock speak for team," he explains angrily. The other four remain silent. They know not to speak out of turn. "Slag, Sludge, Snarl, and Swoop stay with me Grimlock. Now leave before me Grimlock lose temper."

Interesting choice, EB. I was throwing around Grimlock as a possible choice, but decided against it.

May have to put up a Decepticon app. We have plenty of Autobots so far, just not sure who.

Here's my autobot. Still haven't settled on a Decepticon. I noticed Soundwave's free now...

Official Robots in Disguise Season I Applicaticaton:
Character you would like to play/Faction they belong to: Ratchet/Autobot
Type of vehicle/alternate mode: Search & Rescue Hummer H2
Brief Explaination of character's history (two sentences): Chief medical officer of the Autobots. Fought alongside Optimus and the others at the battle of Mission City and the battle of Egypt.
How many times do you plan on posting per week?: As many as needed.
Do you know how to post pictures on Hype? Si.
transformers20090409rat.jpg

The severely injured Autobot was laid down before me on the operating table. I perform a quick scan of his body to assess the damage.

"Some fried bio-circuits, motor relay on the left arm is out and…and looks like some shrapnel damage to the Energon converter. What happened?"

“A Decepticon…am…am I gonna make it?”

"Are you gonna make it? You do realize you’re being repaired by the best medic in Cybertron, right?" I say with a reassuring grin.

Using an EMP generator, I null the young Autobot’s pain receptors and get to work. Using a magnet, I’m able to remove the shards of metal plaguing his Energon converter. I zap the converter with a regenerative laser and start to work on his motor relay.

"Hmmm...totally burn out. Wheeljack, I need a new relay."

Wheeljack hands me the part as I begin to cut out the old one. I install the new component in no time.

"You’re arm might be a little numb until you get used to it," I say to my patient.

With my trusty soldering iron, I install some fresh bio-circuits and patch up about a dozen bullet holes. I switch off the EMP generator and the young Autobot rises. He moves his previously disabled armor around a bit, getting a feel for his new motor relay.

“Wow…I feel great! Thanks Ratchet!”

"No problem."

The Autobot hops off of the operation table and begins to make his way out of the infirmary.

"Oh, and some advice…"

The Autobot stops and looks back at me.

"...Next time you get in a rumble, try not to get the slag kicked out of you."

Last edited:
Air Raid, Sideswipe, Bluestreak, Ratchet, and Grimlock are all approved.

Damn, the Decepticons are ****ed. :wow:

EDIT Roster updated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"