Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

IC:

This planet. It's so flashy and technologically primitive. Why is this planet so unevolved. Fighting and war. Same as our planet. But what we see could be more than meets the eye. Somewhere on this planet could be the power sources we need to defeat the Decepticons...

"Hey McFly!"

Then I flash back to reality and see Bumblebee staring at me. I had lost track of what we were doing.

<"I'm very surprised. That "car wash" was actually enjoyable.">

<"But we should still study more of the humans culture. But how?">

Then in all the speculation, I thought I'd interject.

<"Maybe we should use their main source of all this planets information. Do you know where we'd find it, Bumblebee?">

He points to a window nearby of a man in a house on one of the oldest pieces of machinery I've ever seen. A computer.

"I call it...The Internet!"

Then using my wireless receivers to hack into the computer's 'Internet' connection and all I see is a path of numbers and characters leading into a 'Information highway' where all the data was criss-crossing and joining together. I thought I'd start by scanning all of earth's languages...

<"Is he alright?">

<"Yes he is. He's just hacking right now. He should be done soon.">

Then I returned from my venture into the World Wide Web. I see Bumblebee, Prowl and Ironhide standing in front of me. Awaiting my response...

"Wha's crackin', b****es?"

<"Guys, I think we should do some more recon around the city. I'm not entirely sure we're alone here. Call me paranoid, but I want to make sure we do a clean sweep of the area.">

blackoutqwewjoitmerokm.jpg

I lean down getting right into Starscream's face.

"Cause I see you for what you truly are: a lying, coniving cyber-snake who'll do anything to get what he wants!"

“Wow,” Starscream says sarcastically in a surprised tone. “Then you know me too well.”

Starscream walks into the room, and Blackout closely follow him. Inside, they are met by Megatron, the decepticon leader. Starscream bows in front of him, his face showing false reverence.

“My liege, what is it you want to know?”

“Starscream.” The being says in booming voice. “Why are you still here?”

“What do you mean, Megatron? I’m here because you wanted me to find a planet to harvest.”

“Yes, but it had been millions of decacyles. Why are you still here?” Starscream looks at Megatron with a look of confusion.

“Um, Megatron, I have been here only four cycles.”

“Not possible.” He says, refuting Starscream’s claims. “The ship has the most accurate data readings. It says we’ve been here almost forty decacycles.”

“My lord, not to question you, but when I left Cybertron in search of a suitable planet, I was already at about ninety percent. It’s been over a hundred cycles I’ve been without energon or fuel. How could I live for over forty decacyles, let a lone thousands of cycles if I was dying when you found me?”

“Mmmh…you present a good point, Starscream. But you always seem to have…resources.”

“Ha. Ha. True, my liege, but not on an alien world. I can’t live for forty decacycles! I’m not immortal!”

“Indeed. But, what about the ship’s computers? They are never wrong.”

“I don’t know, my lord. I do know that I picked up an anomaly on my time circuit’s a few hours ago. But I believed those to be a glitch from lack of sustenance.”

“Perhaps there is more to this than we previously thought?”

“I would count on it. But, my lord, I wouldn’t linger on that thought.”

“And why is that?” He says in an irritated tone.

“Because, Megatron. More important things require our attention.”

“Like what, Starscream? I am the leader here, not you! You always seem to be forgetting that.” Blackout laughs behind Starscream in delight of Starscream’s reprimanding.

“Yes, I am sorry for that. But this is important. It could jeopardize our mission.” Megatron sighs, and walks closer to Starscream, his heavy body pounding on the metal floor.

“Fine. Tell me.”

“While I was here, I encountered an Autobot. Damn circuit board was a fighter, but, even in my weakened state, I was able to kill him.”

“Good. Mission complete.” Blackout responds from the shadows. “Onto more important matters, right Megatron?”

“Actually, Blackout, this interests me. Tell me, Starscream, did you see this Autobot’s ship land?”

“No, my lord. He, along with you and this ship, just appeared out of no where. No historical records on this planet give reason for your presence, and I neither saw nor detected ships landing. What were you doing before you crashed?” Megatron suddenly remembers everything. He remembers the dogfight above Cybertron, and the pursuit through the stars.

“Prime…” Megatron growls.

“I’m sorry, who?”

“Optimus followed us in their ship. He must be here as well.”

"Wait, I realize you had a lot of trama from the crash, but, Sentinel is the Autobot leader. Optimus was just a damn miner.”

“No, you dolt! Sentinel is dead! Optimus is the new Prime.”

“Really?” Starscream says with a smirk. “That’s interesting. Their ship must be here too. That must be where the Autobot came from.”

“Yes, and that means there are many more here as well.”

“So, you and the Autobots are here with no proof or data to back up why you are here. At least there is a coloration somewhere.”

“Yes, but as you said, those matters are for other times. Blackout! Ready the troops. Starscream, take the seekers and do recon on this whole damn planet!” Starscream smiles, his hands tightly closed in excitement.

“Orders sir?”

“Find the Autobots,” Megatron commands in an angered tone. “And rip the circuits from their pulsing sparks.” Starscream bows, an evil smirk on his face.

“As you command my liege.” Starscream stands back up, and turns around. As he walks toward the door, his shoulder bumps into Blackout’s. Starscream stops, and looks over his shoulder to the blue giant.

“You heard our leader,” He whispers in a haughty tone. “I’m field commander once again.” Starscream walks to the door, and stands in front of it as it quickly opens. He turns back to Blackout, and gives him a two faced smirk. “See you on the battlefield.”

Starscream walks through the door, and it quickly shuts behind him. He lifts his arm to his face, and presses various switches and buttons on the console bolted into his forearm.

“This is Starscream.” He starts as he speaks into the communicator. “Thundercracker and Skywarp, the Seekers must fly again. We have orders. Meet me at quadrant 801 Omega. We have a target to find.”

<"Guys, I think we should do some more recon around the city. I'm not entirely sure we're alone here. Call me paranoid, but I want to make sure we do a clean sweep of the area.">

<"I agree. You can never be to careful, especially on an unknown planet."> Prowl replies. From the exit of the car wash, he drives over to a red and yellow building with two golden arches. <"Bumblebee, what is this strange looking place?"

--------------------------------

I drive right next to Prowl and transmit my answer. "McDonalds! Ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it!"

--------------------------------

Prowl processes the information and searches for more through this "Internet" Bumblebee spoke of earlier. <"My database says that McDonalds is one of the largest fast food chains on this planet. Apparently, these fast foods are cooked in oils and given unhealthy chemicals, but are consumed daily by most humans. That is truly disgusting."> Prowl then directs his attention to Ironhide. <"This place isn't a hazard, not to us at least. What else should we check out, then?">

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"