Robots in Disguise, Transformers the RPG - Season I

If there's anything you want to be in the report, just have Prime say that it's in there. Longarm's not about to read the entire thing aloud right after handing it to him.
Sorry, I thought we were in a comic from the 60s for a second. :o:csad:

Will do, then. :up:

Alright, guys, I'm going to make the Optimus post today. Then we can move along with our arc. :up:

I'll have posts up for Barricade/Sideswipe tonight. Just curious, what's going down with the Autobots? I've been out of town since Saturday.

basically the big meeting at nest HQ. Come on guys lets get with the posting.

No, this is my fault. I meant to get the post up late last night but hype was down. It's up now.

Erm, just throwing this out there--I intended for Soundwave's underlings to each land in different parts of the globe...that's not to say one couldn't have ended up near NEST HQ but still...

Just letting ya know they're not all together just yet.

Erm, just throwing this out there--I intended for Soundwave's underlings to each land in different parts of the globe...that's not to say one couldn't have ended up near NEST HQ but still...

Just letting ya know they're not all together just yet.
I was actually referring to the Seekers. :cwink:

Official Robots in Disguise Season I Application

Character you would like to play and the faction they belong to: Hound. Autobot.

Alternate mode: Military Jeep Wrangler

2006-jeep-wrangler-3.jpg

Brief Explaination of character's history (One good paragraph):

Hound was the chief tracker and scout for Optimus Prime. Capable of tracking even the most lightfooted and stealthy decepticons with ease. A battle hardened warrior, Hound has seen it all in the vicious war on his home planet.

From the vastness of space, Hound has heeded the call to Earth and is en route to meet up with his fellow Autobots.

How many times do you plan on posting per week?: Many

Do you know how to post pictures on Hype?

image.jpg

Please write a small sample post. (Must have two lines of dialogue and be 4 sentences minimum):

Hound growled and shook his head. He'd been following the Decepticon for three days, being led along the trail. A few times he'd come close to being discovered but years of experience in this field had helped him stay concealed. Now, as he stared over the ridge of yet another rocky outcrop, Hound knew why the Decepticon had travelled so relentlessly.

In front of him stood a fresh mine, Minicons working feverently in the bowels of he mountain. Hound honed his sonic detector as the Decepticon transformed from his vehicle mode and stepped towards a heavy-set comrade. "Swindle, have we reached the Energon store yet? "

"We are close Onslaught, when we have success I will inform command. If there is as much Energon within this rock as we have calculated, the Autobots will not stand a chance... The Decepticons will rule supreme!"

Hound recoiled in shock. Energon?! and in quantities the Decepticons were hinting at, it could prove vital to the war. He slipped back from the outcrop and adjusted his equipment, tuning to the Autobot frequency. "Prime, this is Hound... Looks like we got a serious problem brewing up here".

If anyone wants to come across Cyclonus entering Earth's atmosphere, it'd be awesomesauce. :up:

Damn I love playing Rodimus. :D

If anyone can guess where the Winchester/Busty Asian Beauties reference comes from you get two hundred bucks.

Sorry for the wait, Venom. I want to scan a few new pictures of Cyclonus before posting, and I need to find a brand spanking new-ish pirated copy of Photoshop to do my magic with the pics first. Anyway, I'll have the post up ASAP.

No prob dude. :up:

As for everyone else post you ****ers! The game is just starting to heat up!

Can I get an edit there, Venom? Cyclonus wouldn't have a Decepticon symbol anywhere on him, since Galvatron and all of his crew came from before the factions were even created, and currently hate both Autobots and Decepticons. :O

damn my bad dude. I'll edit that out.

Done.

Last edited:
I'll post soon, guys. Excuse my absence.

I will excuse neither your absence nor your dear Aunt Sally! :cmad:

Not that I'm one to talk, and I usually don't mind slumps in posting because they often pass, but c'mon guys! There's unlimited story potential here, and Megatron and Galvatron aren't the only villains that can drive a story in the TF universe. Someone can apply for the rogue Scorponok and his Machination organization from the comics (hell, if we were allowed third characters, I would've applied for him already), or Thunderwing, or Blugeon, or the Fallen (there's only one of him throughout the whole TF multiverse, so there's no way he's really dead), or Dr. Arkeville, whatever it takes to drive a story forward!

Don't let this TF game sputter out and die like the last one! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back