Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

Ironhide

Ironhide stares at the key one last time as Jazz and Bumblebee rush out of the room. He looks up at Optimus with a look of concern and worry.

"Optimus. If the Decepticons are here...and they discover we have this...you know they'll want to steal it. As weapons expert, I'd like to see to it that this relic is safely guarded and protected from any Decepticon scum."

"My thoughts exactly Ironhide. We've got to make sure the Decepticons don't find out we have it, and for that reason, I think we need to get it as far away from them as possible. Ironhide, catch up with Jazz and Bumblebee, they'll need you if they run into any trouble. I'm going to need to decide what we need to do with the key."

IC: ASTROTRAIN

The small Autobot outpost was almost deserted. A few loyal soldiers were left there to protect the information inside from any Decepticon nearby. For days now there were no disruptions. But that would soon change, because the fearsome Decepticon Astrotrain was on his way, in Cybertronian carrier jet form, with a small army of Decepticons as cargo. The jet set down just outside Autobot sensors, just as Astrotrain had planned. He opened the cargo bay door, and the fleet of Decepticons marched out, awaiting orders from their commanding officer.

"Soldiers," Astrotrain ordered, "Show the Autobots no mercy. Take out their defense systems first. My sensors tell me their are only several of them inside. They are MY bounty, understood?"

The fleet responded in harmony, "Yes, Commander Astrotrain."

The much larger Decepticon smiled. "Very well. Lure the scum outside, then enter immediately afterward. Find the database and upload the content on to your systems. Failure is not an option, nor is it expected. Understood?" The fleet repeated it's last answer.

Astrotrain then transformed into a second mode, that of a Cybertronian locomotive. Leading the charge, he and his small army (who had also transformed) sped through the Autobot sensors, setting of the outpost's defense systems. Like they were told, the fleet transformed and took out the numerous turrets in a short amount of time. The small group of Autobots then left the interior of their fort, searching for the Decepticon attackers. Just as he had planned, Astrotrain sped past the Autobots, causing them to transform into their vehicle modes and make chase. The Decepticon fleet then made their way into the fort.

Astrotrain was much faster than the Autobots, but they kept him in their sights. Then, he sped right into a nearby natural tunnel. Once he was through, he transformed back into carrier jet form, and flew right behind the Autobots. They were confused, wondering what had happened to the locomotive. But before they could realize it, several of them were shot down by Astrotrain. He maneuvered his way in front of the remaining Autobots, and transformed into his robot mode. The Autobots followed suit, but were no match for the much larger Decepticon. Astrotrain made quick work of them, just in time to hear a message from one of the soldiers in the fleet. "Data uploaded, Commander Astrotrain. What are your orders?"

Astrotrain replied, "Mobilize and meet me at my current location. We will then proceed back to headquarters."

"As you wish, sir." the soldier said. Astrotrain turned off the communication link, and awaited the return of his fleet.

"My thoughts exactly Ironhide. We've got to make sure the Decepticons don't find out we have it, and for that reason, I think we need to get it as far away from them as possible. Ironhide, catch up with Jazz and Bumblebee, they'll need you if they run into any trouble. I'm going to need to decide what we need to do with the key."

IC: PROWL

Prowl wanted in. He was no use here on the Ark, and he wanted to learn more about this new-and strange-planet. "Optimus, may I also go on this recon mission? Even with Ironhide, Jazz and Bumblebee will need a good strategy if the run into some Decepticons."

IC: PROWL

Prowl wanted in. He was no use here on the Ark, and he wanted to learn more about this new-and strange-planet. "Optimus, may I also go on this recon mission? Even with Ironhide, Jazz and Bumblebee will need a good strategy if the run into some Decepticons."

"Very well Prowl, do as you wish." Optimus looked out into space. So many people depending on him... and yet he was completely lost in what to do. How could he lead, if he had no clue what to do himself? No-- stop. If he doubted himself, he couldn't possibly do any justice to the Autobots. "Everyone else, we have to do something. Should we bring the key to Earth and entrust them to look after it?"

(IC:Ironhide)

"You got it, Prime." Ironhide says as he salutes. He runs out of the room, and down the hallway. He soon reaches the Ark's exit, and transforms into his earthly disguise. He drives as fast as he can, and soon catches up to Jazz and Bumblebee.

<"Hey guys, hold up."> Ironhide says sternly. <"I'm coming along too. Prime wants me to find the Decepticons here. Where should we start looking?">

"We're strictly doing recon here, Ironhide. Finding enemies is only a secondary objective, after we scout the area and do a quick report on the natives," said Jazz as the three bots broke out of the thick trees and onto a roadway. "We're gonna maintain vehicle modes at all times. If we happen to come across any Decepticons, we are not going to engage them unless our cover is blown and they fire on us first."

"We're strictly doing recon here, Ironhide. Finding enemies is only a secondary objective, after we scout the area and do a quick report on the natives," said Jazz as the three bots broke out of the thick trees and onto a roadway. "We're gonna maintain vehicle modes at all times. If we happen to come across any Decepticons, we are not going to engage them unless our cover is blown and they fire on us first."
Ironhide

<"Alright then, Jazz. Consider me security until you guys are done recon."> Ironhide switches off his comlink, and drives cautiously behind Jazz and Bumblebee down the road. And when you guys are done, Ironhide thinks to himself.I'm doing some recon of my own.

"Very well Prowl, do as you wish." Optimus looked out into space. So many people depending on him... and yet he was completely lost in what to do. How could he lead, if he had no clue what to do himself? No-- stop. If he doubted himself, he couldn't possibly do any justice to the Autobots. "Everyone else, we have to do something. Should we bring the key to Earth and entrust them to look after it?"

Prowl transformed an raced off. Hopefully, he would be able to catch up to his fellow Autobots before they got too far away. And with that thought, he saw the large black truck that was Ironhide's alternate mode. Driving forward, he began communication with his fellow Autobots. <"Room for a fourth?"> he asked.

IC: (Starscream)

Starscream sits in his cell silently staring at the wall at the end of the cell. His power cells run lower and lower as he continues to burn up what little energy he has left. As he sits, he suddenly feels the ground shake. He looks over to the bars, and sees a familiar figure appear on the other side. Starscream stares in disbelief as he sees an old rival and leader he has not seen in years.

"Megatron?" Starscream asks. "Is that you?"

"Yes, Starscream." Megatron says in a growl. "Blackout said he found you near my location. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to find a planet rich in energon. Remember?"

"Yes." Megatron says in an angered voice. "But what are you still doing here?"

"I've waited for you and the other Decepticons for six cycles!" Starscream shouts in frustration. "I've been dying everyday!"

"Ah, yes." Megatron says with a laugh. "Your power cells. You must be on the brink of permanent stasis."

"Let me put it to you this way, my leige, I am a few picoclicks from joining the Matrix!"

"Well, Starscream. This was an unfortunate turn of events. I had expected you to return to Cybertron." Megatron sighs. "But things don't always work according to plan."

"Hardly." Starscream mumbles.

"Well, Starscream." Megatron starts. "Do you still pledge your alliegance to my leadership and the Decepticon cause?"

"As always, my lord." Starscream says with an underhanded smile.

"Good." Megatron turns to Blackout who waits by the prison entrance, standing watch. "Blackout. Release him. And take him to the restoration chamber. Make sure he is repaired and ready for combat. We must begin our search for the energon."

Prowl transformed an raced off. Hopefully, he would be able to catch up to his fellow Autobots before they got too far away. And with that thought, he saw the large black truck that was Ironhide's alternate mode. Driving forward, he began communication with his fellow Autobots. <"Room for a fourth?"> he asked.
(IC: Ironhide)

Ironhide laughs, and slows his speed. <"Of course, Prowl. But don't slow us down.">

The Autobot convoy rides down the dirt road, and soon reaches the entrance to the city. Ironhide looks around in astonishment as he sees everything the humans have made on their planet.

<"Wow, guys. Pretty impressive for flesh creatures, wouldn't you say?">

(IC: Ironhide)

Ironhide laughs, and slows his speed. <"Of course, Prowl. But don't slow us down.">

The Autobot convoy rides down the dirt road, and soon reaches the entrance to the city. Ironhide looks around in astonishment as he sees everything the humans have made on their planet.

<"Wow, guys. Pretty impressive for flesh creatures, wouldn't you say?">

Prowl chuckled, <"Very low tech, but yes, impressive. Where should we go from here?">

Prowl chuckled, <"Very low tech, but yes, impressive. Where should we go from here?">
<Maybe we should drive around...see what their lifestyle is like?> Ironhide pauses, and checks his scanners. <Unless you guys have a better idea.>

jazzdi2.jpg
<Maybe we should drive around...see what their lifestyle is like?> Ironhide pauses, and checks his scanners. <Unless you guys have a better idea.>
<Fine by me,> replied Jazz. <Bumblebee, you've been here for years. Do you know where a bot can get a decent polish to his paintjob around here? Driving around that mountainside got my finish almost as dusty as the slaggin' pit,> he sighed.

jazzdi2.jpg
<Fine by me,> replied Jazz.<Bumblebee, you've been here for years. Do you know where a bot can get a decent polish to his paintjob around here? Driving around that mountainside got my finish almost as dusty as the slaggin' pit,> he sighed.

"Come with me if you want to live."

Bumblebee speeds forward, with the other Autobots right behind him....

"Behold!!!"

Bumblebee leads his comrades into a large building. Bob's Auto Suds is written on a sign out front. Bumblebee adjusts his radio and turns it up so the other autobots can hear.

"Workin' at the car wash.
Workin' at the car wash yeah !
Come on and sing it with me car wash.

Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah."

IC: (Starscream)

Starscream sits in his cell silently staring at the wall at the end of the cell. His power cells run lower and lower as he continues to burn up what little energy he has left. As he sits, he suddenly feels the ground shake. He looks over to the bars, and sees a familiar figure appear on the other side. Starscream stares in disbelief as he sees an old rival and leader he has not seen in years.

"Megatron?" Starscream asks. "Is that you?"

"Yes, Starscream." Megatron says in a growl. "Blackout said he found you near my location. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to find a planet rich in energon. Remember?"

"Yes." Megatron says in an angered voice. "But what are you still doing here?"

"I've waited for you and the other Decepticons for six cycles!" Starscream shouts in frustration. "I've been dying everyday!"

"Ah, yes." Megatron says with a laugh. "Your power cells. You must be on the brink of permanent stasis."

"Let me put it to you this way, my leige, I am a few picoclicks from joining the Matrix!"

"Well, Starscream. This was an unfortunate turn of events. I had expected you to return to Cybertron." Megatron sighs. "But things don't always work according to plan."

"Hardly." Starscream mumbles.

"Well, Starscream." Megatron starts. "Do you still pledge your alliegance to my leadership and the Decepticon cause?"

"As always, my lord." Starscream says with an underhanded smile.

"Good." Megatron turns to Blackout who waits by the prison entrance, standing watch. "Blackout. Release him. And take him to the restoration chamber. Make sure he is repaired and ready for combat. We must begin our search for the energon."
blackoutqwewjoitmerokm.jpg

I bow my head as Megatron heads back to the bridge.

"Yes Lord Megatron."

I turn to Starscream and catch the grin on his face.

"Autoguns......."

I trail off as I see Starscream eyeing the autoguns.

"......offline."

The guns deactivate and slide back up into the ceiling.

"Deactivate energy bars."

The bars fade away as I step into the cell. I reach down and grab Starscream's chest plate jerking him to his feet.

"You may have fooled Megatron but you don't fool me. You try anything and I'll rip out your spark and extinguish it with my own hands."

I bow my head as Megatron heads back to the bridge.

"Yes Lord Megatron."

I turn to Starscream and catch the grin on his face.

"Autoguns......."

I trail off as I see Starscream eyeing the autoguns.

"......offline."

The guns deactivate and slide back up into the ceiling.

"Deactivate energy bars."

The bars fade away as I step into the cell. I reach down and grab Starscream's chest plate jerking him to his feet.

"You may have fooled Megatron but you don't fool me. You try anything and I'll rip out your spark and extinguish it with my own hands."
(IC: Starscream)

Starscream laughs as he slowly walks to Blackout. He stands right in front of him, as he looks up and stares him right in the eyes.

"What ever could you mean, Blackout?" He sarcastically states. "Now take me to the restoration chamber."

...100 Stellar Cycles Ago...​

They were dust beneath his feet. Cybertropolis was once the capitol city on Cybertron, but now it was shot full of craters. This isn't right. The city was a neutral territory, for the love of Primus! The Fireball rifle was at his side as the Decepticon, nicknamed Brawl by his teammates, looked over the city. Megatron had ordered its destruction and Brawl had been far too cowardly to make any objection. He did believe in the Decepticon philosophy of power and strength above all else, and innocent bots killed unavoidably in the heat of battle never gave him a second thought, but the needless slaughter of millions of neutral Cybertronians had crossed the line.

"Foxhole," Brawl said, hardly louder than a whisper, to the Decepticon approaching with a smug stride behind him. "I've been thinking..."

Foxhole tilted his head in question. "About what, ya dumb philosopher?"

Brawl looked back over his shoulder, catching Foxhole's optics, and glaring red in fury. "Life. And how its sacredness and importance is frowned on for us to even acknowledge."

"Yer an idiot," scoffed Foxhole as he turned around and began walking away.

Spinning in rage, Brawl raised his rifle and thrust forward as hard as he could to the back of Foxhole's head. "DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!" Like a spear, Brawl stabbed the barrel of the gun straight through Foxhole's head and out the other side. "Sweet Unicron, I hate you bots."

As Foxhole's limp frame crumpled to the ground, still hanging from Brawl's rifle barrel, Brawl stepped on the dead bot's shoulder and pushed him off of the gun. "No respect for life, no respect for bravery or courage; no respect for anything but the proverbial bloodbath." Bending down, he grabbed the razor sharp double bladed claw attached to Foxhole's left arm, and ripped it off with ease. "Very few of us even have respect for the kill anymore. Nobody seems to take a trophy to honor the fallen soldiers anymore, whether the dead were enemy or friendly." As he fastened the double blades onto his own left arm, Brawl looked into Foxhole's death stare. "Were you an enemy or a friend? Can any of the other Decepticons be considered either one? The Autobots? Anyone?"

With his new pair of claws, Brawl sliced into Foxhole's chest cavity and pried out the slowly deactivating spark chamber with his bare hands. Foxhole's spark was still in the process of being extinguished as Brawl unfolded his faceplates and swallowed the spark.

Some bots had called Brawl crazy, a cannibal, a pyromaniac, and psychopath. Having once been one of Cybertron's leading philosophers and authors, ever since the war had broken out between the Autobot and Decepticon factions, Brawl had been spiraling downward into his own insanity and complete lust for violence and death.

Foxhole wasn't the first comrade that Brawl had murdered, and he certainly wouldn't be the last.
...80 Stellar Cycles Ago...

This just won't do, thought Brawl as he leaped over a pile of scrap for cover. He and Swindle had been assigned the glorious mission of storming what was supposed to be a small information archives compound.

Yeah right. "Information archives," my lugnuts! The complex that they were sent to was, in actuality, a slagging arms compound! Whoever was supplying their devision of the Decepticons with information was going to be gutted when Brawl made it back to base. "Swindle," Brawl turned to his mission partner, "you got any grenades on you?"

Not knowing exactly what Brawl's plan was, Swindle quickly searched his person, looking for any explosives. "I got zilch, Brawlio!" he shouted over the sound of the enemy fire.

Brawl tilted his head and smiled maliciously. "...Good." In an explosive motion, Brawl punched his clawed hand into Swindle's power compartment and tore out his partner's power core.

"WHAT THE PIT ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed Swindle as his systems were forced to go onto Reserve Power.

"Saving our tailplates," laughed Brawl. With that, he threw the power core over the wall of their shelter, towards the Autobot fraggers, and quickly fired at it as it hit the ground mere feet away from the enemy. As the blast struck its target, the power core erupted and vaporized the squad of bots that had been firing on them for the past few clicks.

"There." Brawl looked back to the awe-struck Swindle mockingly. "We took out a few Autobots, and since there's obviously nothing to gain from this so-called "Information Archive," I say we go home and kill our lackluster informant."

Clearly in no position to argue, what with his low power supply, Swindle followed behind Brawl and hoped that his lunatic of a partner wouldn't decide to turn on him for a few laughs on the way home.

(IC: Starscream)

Starscream laughs as he slowly walks to Blackout. He stands right in front of him, as he looks up and stares him right in the eyes.

"What ever could you mean, Blackout?" He sarcastically states. "Now take me to the restoration chamber."

OOC: Sorry Syn for the long wait, I honestly forgot I had to post.

IC: I gaze down at Starscream as Skorponok crawls onto my shoulder, snaping his claws menacingly.

"Keep pushing Starscream and I can't be held responsible for what happens to you. Im sure Megatron will believe my word over yours..."

I roughly spin Starscream around a push him forward out of the brig.

Three mega-cycles later Starscream steps out of the restoration chamber, fully charged and repaired.

"Lets go, Megatron will want that briefing."

OOC: Sorry Syn for the long wait, I honestly forgot I had to post.

IC: I gaze down at Starscream as Skorponok crawls onto my shoulder, snaping his claws menacingly.

"Keep pushing Starscream and I can't be held responsible for what happens to you. Im sure Megatron will believe my word over yours..."

I roughly spin Starscream around a push him forward out of the brig.

Three mega-cycles later Starscream steps out of the restoration chamber, fully charged and repaired.

"Lets go, Megatron will want that briefing."

Starscream smirks as the two robotic beings walk into the corridor. Starscream follows closely behind Blackout, his smirk growing bigger on his face. As they make their way down the hall, Starscream taps Blackouts back, and watches him turn around slowly. Starscream watches Blackout's arm, carefully eyeing the concealed cannon.

"I'm curious, Blackout." Starscream starts. "Why don't you trust me?"

"Come with me if you want to live."

Bumblebee speeds forward, with the other Autobots right behind him....

"Behold!!!"

Bumblebee leads his comrades into a large building. Bob's Auto Suds is written on a sign out front. Bumblebee adjusts his radio and turns it up so the other autobots can hear.

"Workin' at the car wash.
Workin' at the car wash yeah !
Come on and sing it with me car wash.
Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah."

<"Hmm, interesting,"> Prowl said, <A self-automated cleaning system? These life forms are smarter than they seem. I'll go in first,"> And with that, Prowl drove toward the entrance to the car wash. Even though he was a little hesitant, he sped right into the small building.

<"Hmm, interesting,"> Prowl said, <A self-automated cleaning system? These life forms are smarter than they seem. I'll go in first,"> And with that, Prowl drove toward the entrance to the car wash. Even though he was a little hesitant, he sped right into the small building.

IC: BUMBLEBEE

I looked on as Prowl drove into the car wash. "This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Starscream smirks as the two robotic beings walk into the corridor. Starscream follows closely behind Blackout, his smirk growing bigger on his face. As they make their way down the hall, Starscream taps Blackouts back, and watches him turn around slowly. Starscream watches Blackout's arm, carefully eyeing the concealed cannon.

"I'm curious, Blackout." Starscream starts. "Why don't you trust me?"

I lean down getting right into Starscream's face.

"Cause I see you for what you truly are: a lying, coniving cyber-snake who'll do anything to get what he wants!"

IC: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...zz&start=80&gbv=2&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&sa=N

This planet. It's so flashy and technologically primitive. Why is this planet so unevolved. Fighting and war. Same as our planet. But what we see could be more than meets the eye. Somewhere on this planet could be the power sources we need to defeat the Decepticons...

"Hey McFly!"

Then I flash back to reality and see Bumblebee staring at me. I had lost track of what we were doing.

<"I'm very surprised. That "car wash" was actually enjoyable.">

<"But we should still study more of the humans culture. But how?">

Then in all the speculation, I thought I'd interject.

<"Maybe we should use their main source of all this planets information. Do you know where we'd find it, Bumblebee?">

He points to a window nearby of a man in a house on one of the oldest pieces of machinery I've ever seen. A computer.

"I call it...The Internet!"

Then using my wireless receivers to hack into the computer's 'Internet' connection and all I see is a path of numbers and characters leading into a 'Information highway' where all the data was criss-crossing and joining together. I thought I'd start by scanning all of earth's languages...

<"Is he alright?">

<"Yes he is. He's just hacking right now. He should be done soon.">

Then I returned from my venture into the World Wide Web. I see Bumblebee, Prowl and Ironhide standing in front of me. Awaiting my response...

"Wha's crackin', b****es?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"