Robots in Disguise, Transformers the RPG - Season I

I know what ya mean dude this slump is ****ing killing me. Its' the same over in Ult Marvel so it double the agony. I've been thinking of some possible second characters and sadly my first choice was rejected so my search continues. I'm sorry for the lack of post spike. Been alittle hectic and really haven't had more than a few minutes at a time to check the hype. I will get a post up later tonight.

I'll get Hound up and running soon guys, I've just been through a lot of personal mojo this past week.

I might've forgotten to mention: because this version of Galvatron and his crew are inspired by their incarnations in the current IDW comics, they're kind of undead and immortal while in this universe. :cwink:

.....damn I need to read that comic. Is it one of those TF Spotlights?

The Dead Universe story was hinted at during the Devastation arc and Galvatron's Spotlight issue, and then it's finally explained (only to some extent, since the story was rushed out to make way for All Hail Megatron) during the Revelation arc. Revelation wasn't its own story in the ordinary "Transformers" comic, like the previous "-ation" books were. It was just 4 consecutive Spotlight issues, going in order from Cyclonus, Hardhead, Double Dealer, and finally concluding with Sideswipe.

I swear, I'll f**king kill something if someone other than myself or Venom doesn't post soon. :cmad:

In my last post Soundwave unleased hell on Earth...I'm waiting for some kinda response from someone.

Ho-hum.
If we were to be given the option of having 3rd characters, I'd give up my idea for Scorponok, just so that I could apply for Springer and help drive plots forward on the Autobot front.

Is Ironhide or either of the Twins taken?

Ho-hum.
If we were to be given the option of having 3rd characters, I'd give up my idea for Scorponok, just so that I could apply for Springer and help drive plots forward on the Autobot front.
I'll bring that up next time I catch Syn on AIM.

Is Ironhide or either of the Twins taken?
Nope and nope though the Twins are in Egypt guarding the Temple of the Primes.

so uh are there gonna be any posts or is this game as dead as all the other games....

She's dead, which is a shame cuz I had plans for Galvatron, but if you and I are the only ones interested in posting, we might as well just write fanfics.

F**k. Now any future attempt to bring in a TF RPG isn't going to stand a chance when compared to this failure and the one before. God-f**king-dammit! :cmad:

I'm still here...I just have to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"