Transformers RPG Season I Sign up/OOC Thread

GSG has em reserved, but I have heard nothing from him. So if you want em, go for it.

Nah, I was just wondering who reserved him. I think I might put one up for Jazz or Bumblebee, though. Maybe even Ultra Magnus. And I'll try to get that Prowl post up now.

By the way, what's the latest on the possible Beast Wars RPG?

Just think to yourself...who is a more important charcter to have? ;)

Well, that knocks out Magnus. Jazz is one of Prime's top dogs, while Bumblebee is very important to the entire story. Hmm...decisions, decisions...

I'll have an app up for Bumblebee in a few minutes, just to let you all know. And I'm keeping Tracks.

Scarlet said he'd apply for BB man. Let him do it.

Scarlet said he'd apply for BB man. Let him do it.
Really? Okay.

EDIT: Yeah, sorry. I didn't read his posts until now. If he wants to, he can have him. I'll apply for Jazz instead. Is Jazz at the car wash too? I wanna know for continuity when I write my sample.

Character you plan on playing?: Bumblebee

Type of Vehicle?: Currently a 1976 Camaro

Team affiliation?: The Autobots

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Bumblebee is one of the younger Autobots that came to Earth. Infact, he was the first Autobot to come to the planet, searching for the Matrix of Leadership. He learned that an intregal artifact that would help the Autobots find the Matrix was in the possession of Samuel James Witwicky. Now, he is currently on a scouting mission with Ironhide, Jazz, and Prowl, teaching them about the wonders of human life he has discovered.

Three Reasons you choose this character?:
1. Bumblebee is a important role that is needed for this RPG

2. Who wouldn't want to play the Bee?

3. He turns into a badass 08 Concept Camaro eventually :up:

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: An up and coming RPer who's writing style can match the youthful personality of Bumblebee.

What font will your character speak in?: He speaks in several different fonts, due to his vocal processing problem, but he speaks in this font with his on voice: Comic Sans, Bold, Orange

Any attached NPCs?: Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes

You know how to post pics and do html or BB codes here?: Yes I do

Please make a 3 paragraph sample post with at least 1 line of dialogue.:

LONG BEFORE OUR STORY BEGAN...
It's hard to remember a Cybertron with no war. I was very young during that time, and so much has happen since then. But one fond memory I hold dear is the first time I met Sentinel Prime.

I was still pretty young, but one can't forget something like this. I was making my way down one of Cybertron's many roads, when the strangest thing happened. Another vehicle was trying to force me off the road. I did my best to try and hold my own, but my newfound enemy was to strong. We came to a bridge, and he forced me off.

As soon as I was off the bridge, I transformed and began to brace for impact. The fall was long and it got to the point where I was longing for it to end. But it never did. I found myself in the arms of a much larger, friendlier Autobot. It was him-Sentinel Prime.

"Seems like you've taken quite a fall, little Autobot. What's your name?"

"Bumblebee," I replied, "Who are you?"

"Well, I'm Sentinel Prime. Now who did this to you?"

I searched for my attacker, and when I found him, I pointed him out to the kind Autobot. "There he is, right over there. Now what are you going to do to him?"

Sentinel smiled. "I'm gonna see if we can't settle this little disagreement." He transformed into his large Cybertron hover-truck form and drove off. I transformed as well and caught up to him.

Before I knew it, we had caught up to the attacker. He noticed Sentinel, and transformed into such a grotesque robot form he could only be a Decepticon. Sentinel transformed as well, and then the nameless Decepticon attacked him. Sentinel took the fight to him with ease, and soon had him pinned to the ground.

"What are you going to do, extinquish my spark? I'm not afraid of death!" the Decepticon screamed.

Sentinel chuckled. "I'm not going to murder you. But I don't want to see you hurting young Autobots like this one ever again." He picked up the Decepticon and hurled him far away. In the distance, I could see him transform and drive away with great speed. Sentinel turned and spoke to me, "Make sure to let me know if anyone ever bothers like this again, Bumblebee. Okay?"

I responded with glee, "I sure will, Sentinel!" And with that, he transformed and drove off.

That is the Sentinel Prime that I remember to this day. That is the Sentinel Prime that has influenced me to be the best Autobot I can be.​

My first Bumblebee post is up. It's nothing special, but its there.

Official Transformers RPG Application

Charcter you plan on playing?: Jazz

Type of Vehicle?: 2008 Pontiac Solstice Custom

Team affiliation?: Autobots

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Jazz is an Autobot who recently arrived to earth on the Ark.

Three Reasons you choose this character?:
1. I've always wanted to play Jazz.

2. His car mode is SIIIIIIICK!!

3. Jazz has always been a very important character in the TransformersU and I can definately do him justice.

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: I can keep it alive by posting a little more frequently with a character that's already on earth and interacting.

What font will your character speak in?: Gray Verdana Bold

Any attached NPCs?: None.

You know how to post pics and do html or BB codes here?:

transformers011_2.jpg

Please make a 3 paragraph sample post with at least 1 line of dialogue.:

This planet. It's so flashy and technologically primitive. Why is this planet so unevolved. Fighting and war. Same as our planet. But what we see could be more than meets the eye. Somewhere on this planet could be the power sources we need to defeat the Decepticons...

"O'Doyle rules!"

Then I flash back to reality and see Bumblebee staring at me. I had lost track of what we were doing.

<"I'm very surprised. That "car wash" was actually enjoyable.">

<"But we should still study more of the humans culture. But how?">

Then in all the speculation, I thought I'd interject.

<"Maybe we should use their main source of all this planets information. Do you know where we'd find it, Bumblebee?">

He points to a window nearby of a man in a house on one of the oldest pieces of machinery I've ever seen. A computer.

"I call it...The Internet!"

Then using my wireless receivers to hack into the computer's 'Internet' connection and all I see is a path of numbers and characters leading into a 'Information highway' where all the data was criss-crossing and joining together. I thought I'd start by scanning all of earth's languages...

<"Is he alright?">

<"Yes he is. He's just hacking right now. He should be done soon.">

Then I returned from my venture into the World Wide Web. I see Bumblebee, Prowl and Ironhide standing in front of me. Awaiting my response...

"Wha's crackin', b****es?"

I really like your sample post, Blacklight. But instead of BB saying, "O'Doyle rules!" I think he would probably say, "Hey McFly!" But thats just my two cents.

By the way, what's the latest on the possible Beast Wars RPG?
It's not possible, it's inevitable. ;)

Everything is going as planned. Keep an eye on the App thread for updates, still working out rules and such. :up:

Blacklight, approved.

It's not possible, it's inevitable. ;)

Everything is going as planned. Keep an eye on the App thread for updates, still working out rules and such. :up:

Great. Beast Wars is gonna be tons of fun, but I've got a few questions I'm gonna post in the App. thread.

And by the way, you got BB's font wrong on the front page, just so you know.

Maybe I could NPC Prime through NPCing Swerve in my next Tracks post? Unless someone wants to apply for OP.

Alright guys, this week I will post as Ironhide, and NPC Megs to get the Decepticons rolling.

Alright, guys, Starscream and Ironhide posts up.

NamesAreUseless, get a Thundercracker post up of him meeting up with Starscream. Then we can have the Seekers go after the Autobot group in the city, and have our first big battle.

Alright, guys, Starscream and Ironhide posts up.

NamesAreUseless, get a Thundercracker post up of him meeting up with Starscream. Then we can have the Seekers go after the Autobot group in the city, and have our first big battle.
Well ummm ... ok ...

Now I just have to get caught up ... Yeah, that's a lot of reading :csad:

So what have I missed? Maybe I can still make a comeback into this RPG.

Actually, it's a page. Just read my last Starscream post.

We just need a Thundercracker post...

Yeah, one post and this thing can get going again. And what about that Beast Wars RPG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"