Transformers RPG Season I Sign up/OOC Thread

Hey, LibrarianThorne, I really need a Megs post to continue Starscream...he's kinda locked up in a holding cell...

Spike, should I go with Ironhide and the group to get us started?

LT, I'm going to NPC Megs to get the Decepticon arc moving.

Yeah, go nuts. I've got writer's block on where to go from where they are at the moment.

Aw dammit. Come on! Just get us to town. I'll go from there.

Alright...this weekend, I am kicking this thing back into shape.

Im still waiting for a response from Jazz or Ironhide-with Ironhide being more likely.

I'll get a Tracks up soon, Syn. I'm not out of this.

I didn't think you were. RPGs go through slow periods. I understand. :up:

I didn't think you were. RPGs go through slow periods. I understand. :up:
Just letting you know.:woot: Hope to see a Fox post before Marko comes on in a few hours to help in the battle. Also wanted to send a PM to you about Falco.

Just letting you know.:woot: Hope to see a Fox post before Marko comes on in a few hours to help in the battle. Also wanted to send a PM to you about Falco.
Interesting...bout Fox, I have no clue what to do...so thats good.

Sorry to do this, but I'm dropping Jazz. I just don't feel that I'm clicking with writing his character, in spite of how much I like him, and I feel that my writer's block with him is holding some of you guys back from progressing with the Autobots' journey.

I'm still holding onto Brawl, however. Expect a post up within a couple days. Exams and studying are going to be stretching me tight for the next week, though, so no guarantees on the immediacy of that post, but it is in the making. ;)

If thats the case, Spike, I'll do some Autobot NPCing to get us into a battle.

sorry guys, but I've gotta drop this RPG, I've got waaaaaaaay too many I play in and I'm a very busy chappy at the mo. Maybe at some point I'll pick up someone less important than Optimus...

I'll do it. I was gonna apply for an earthbound Autobot so I could interact and get the RPG back to work. I considered Jazz, but if no one wants Prime, I'll apply. Can't really play this RPG without an OP.

Ok, guys. I edited the roster, and it is not a pretty sight.

We have an MIA Megatron, and we don't have an Optimus Prime, Jazz, or Bumblebee. We're in a real...real bad spot...

No. He dropped out. We're in some bad shape, man. I was going to have Brawl ready to be in the present for you a while ago, but the lack of posting here is slowly it down. Sorry for your wait.

You know, part of me is saying this is a dying game and I should abandon ship like a lot of the others have. But I'm gonna stick with it. Im just going to drop Astrotrain, if thats ok with everyone. Expect a Prowl post in a bit, and possibly an app soon. Oh, and by the way, who has Soundwave reserved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"