• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

San Diego Comic-Con

antariksh said:
I hated when the article said that anticipation is NOT sky high!!!

it should be otherwise it might BOMB!!!

Do u guys want F4-2 to BOMB???

I say it if it bombs then i will feel very sad.

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE SR :o

I want F4-2 to do atleast $400 million worldwide.

You.....wow.........I.......

oh nevermind.....

hunter rider said:
Anticipation is not going to be sky high for F4/2 considering SM3,Shrek 3 and POTC3 are all out next year along with Harry Potter 5
F4/2 is beneath those in the pecking order ant

YA i guess but does it has any chance to do $400 worldwide.

FOX better release a TEASER with amazing sfx for silver surfer and some kick ass money shots.

That will definitely boost up people's anticipation. :)

antariksh said:

FOX better release a TEASER with amazing sfx for silver surfer and some kick ass money shots.

Well HOW ABOUT THIS.....instead of taking 2 words out of an article....or 10 votes on a poll....or whatever your last freak out was about.....WAIT....see the teaser when it comes out....and ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE to freak out over....:) :up:

antariksh said:

It's possible but as Kel says we are well off seeing anything so it's to early to tell,just wait and see nearer christmas
icon12.gif

antariksh said:

Not really, but if it's a good film, I'm confident it won't bomb.

If it's crappy, I sort of hope it does bomb so they can realize they need to fix the problems.

I'm probably looking forward to this film about as much as anyone out there, but when it comes right down to it, it's just a movie.

A movie should either entertain you or leave you saying: "Eh, I just wasted 20 bucks and a couple hours." but there's no reason any movie should ever give you a moment of worry, tension or stress.

Just relax and enjoy the ride.:)

Willie Lumpkin said:

If it's crappy, I sort of hope it does bomb so they can realize they need to fix the problems.

I'm probably looking forward to this film about as much as anyone out there, but when it comes right down to it, it's just a movie.

A movie should either entertain you or leave you saying: "Eh, I just wasted 20 bucks and a couple hours." but there's no reason any movie should ever give you a moment of worry, tension or stress.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ

Willie Lumpkin said:

Finally someone with a brain shows up. I've been trying to say this for a long time, listen to him people.

Maybe they'll announce the official title or maybe launch a teaser website.

liesse00 said:
Finally someone with a brain shows up. I've been trying to say this for a long time, listen to him people.

Give it up L.....I've been saying that since July 2004.......

freak outs happen....ALL THE TIME.....but usually for more than 2 words or 10 votes...lol

antariksh said:
I hated when the article said that anticipation is NOT sky high!!!
it should be otherwise it might BOMB!!!
I say it if it bombs then i will feel very sad.
I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE SR :o
I want F4-2 to do atleast $400 million worldwide.

:thing: - Fer the love of Aunt Petunia, get a grip!

Willie Lumpkin said:
but there's no reason any movie should ever give you a moment of worry, tension or stress.

Depends what you mean by that. Now if you mean worrying about BO. then you are right. But if you think that's true in the context of story. ...k:o

UPDATE
I was going through the comic con schedule and i spotted something.First off we've got a new costume designer on FF2 and secondly she's going to be present at the con!

Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Saturday, July 22

4:30-6:00 The Costume Designers Guild: Costume Centric Session 3— The Costume Designers Guild concludes its three-part series on costume design and its profound influence on world culture. In this final session, CDG president Deborah Nadoolman (Raiders of the Lost Ark) will host Isis Mussenden (The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe), Penny Rose (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, POC: Curse of the Dead Man's Chest), Mary Vogt (Men in Black 1 & 2, Fantastic Four 2), and Judianna Makovsky (Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, X-Men 3) in a discussion about designing for the big screen. Comic-Con attendees will have the rare opportunity to hear from costume designers and see the sketches, fabrics, costumes, and film clips from some the most influential productions of the last five years. Room 2
Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_sat.php

Great find retro! :D

Oooh, she did Batman Returns ;)

No problem matt:)

Hmm Batman Returns huh? Does this mean Sue's costume will be leather this time?:eek: :p

Retroman said:

Hmm Batman Returns huh? Does this mean Sue's costume will be leather this time?:eek: :p

Malice!!!!!!:eek:
icon10.gif

zer00 said:
Depends what you mean by that. Now if you mean worrying about BO. then you are right. But if you think that's true in the context of story. ...k:o

Why "worry" about a bad story?

Will your dog die if it's a bad story?

Will the IRS audit your taxes if it's a bad story?

Unless you're invested heavily in Fox, the only harm that will come from a bad story is you'll waste a couple hours and a few bucks and it may take a while for our next sequel as they work out the problems.

Are any of those thing so bad that they're worth worrying about?

I prefer to look forward to the possibility of a good film rather than worrying about the possibility of a bad film.

Based on what we saw last time, do we really expect a great film this time? Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. If not, oh well, no biggie.

Retroman said:

With nipples.;)

*Edit* Was that Batman Returns or Batman and Robin that the filmakers were so proud that they had added nipples to the Batsuits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"