• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Scooby-Doo Reboot

bruce_kent

Civilian
Reaction score
My suggestions:

prinze.jpg

For Fred Jones I do not have ideas at this moment

jessica-biel9.jpg

Jessica Biel as Daphne Blake

mlil44.jpg

Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers

252991%7ELinda-Cardellini-Posters.jpg

Linda Cardellini as Velma Dinkley

scooby23.jpg

with a Scooby-Doo done with the same technology used in THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Bye

I always thought that a Scooby Doo film should be made in the same way as 'Monster House', suitable for kids but a little dark as well. I have nothing else to add really but I'd rather like to see a Scooby Doo movie in CGI or some creative/bold animation. If in live-action though then, I wouldn't mind, as long as it's good because I used to like watching Scooby Doo as a kid(not anymore because it's so damn repetitive) and I think that it'd be fair for fans of this generation to see it in the same style as they do on TV.

I'd definitely like them to reboot it with a more serious tone to it. the show was actually very atmospheric and dark despite having a talking dog. If you want to get it right, you have to play all of it straight, not like it's a parody, which is what the first two films seemingly were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"