The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG OOC/Sign-up Thread

Marko, I'm sorry I haven't posted. Whats going on again?
Well in my last post, Link used the hookshot to descend to the ground, and left the hook latched to the roof-edge so Red and Fox could slide down the chain, but they could get down some other way if they wanted.

Could I get an html code for centering my signatures please? I hate google...

Well in my last post, Link used the hookshot to descend to the ground, and left the hook latched to the roof-edge so Red and Fox could slide down the chain, but they could get down some other way if they wanted.
And do what?

So like, Fight those Doom drones and zombies?

Sure, why the bad place not. BTW, I'm going to be dropping Mewtwo for the time being. He could still be a villain, but just NPC'd. I might pick him up in January, but I just can't dedicate myself to him right now.

I'm also waiting on JinnSato to make a god damn Sora post!:cmad::twisted:

New Shadow post up. And for anyone who's wondering, when Shadow's speech is italizied, that means he is using Chaos Control.

jeeez what's with the lack of activity lately?
Well ...

1. Final's week ... Ugh!
2. Waiting for other people to post

I suppose I could do another Kerrigan post sometime soon, but I would prefer to wait a little for the others ...

Yeah we are but we've been extremely slow. I doubt that it'll stay alive much longer.

I'd atleast like to play Fisher a bit longer

Well, long enough for him to get into Lara Croft's pants!

I'm hoping it's going to pick up speed after the holidays. I've heard alot of RPGs have been slow.

Alright we're looking at a Fox post between now and Thursday. Same for Wolf.

Yeah we are but we've been extremely slow. I doubt that it'll stay alive much longer.
Don't say that. You're the assisstant GM. You should be the one trying get everyone pumped about playing.

ok...so im going to sound like a major dukee, and i am going to hate myself once you tell me cause im sure i know him...but who is scorpion...

ok...so im going to sound like a major dukee, and i am going to hate myself once you tell me cause im sure i know him...but who is scorpion...
If we're on the same wavelength, I think he's referring to the guy from Mortal Combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"