The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG OOC/Sign-up Thread

For the record, I'm wait for a Fox post before I make a Red post.

For the record, I'll try to get a Red post up before Saturday. :(

Whoever you want, dude. If you want Scorps, be scorps!!

Wait...that was RunningMan...

Pick a character from a game you like...

I got it, the ball from pong...
No no ...

images

^ THIS guy!

Application

(No nonsense) Application for the "Get Violent" Video Game RPG

Name of character and game that he/she/it appears in: Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Powers/skills/inventory of the character: Martial arts expert, can breathe fire, can teleport

Will your character be bringing any other characters, items from their game with them?: sword, spear attack

Why have you chosen this character?: he's my best mk character

Can you provide any need-to-know information about your character for players with no knowledge of that character?

Formerly a human ninja and member of the Japanese ninja clan Shirai Ryu of Osaka, Scorpion is now a black and yellow garbed, hell-spawned revenant, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and the death of his family. Despite the fact that Scorpion has previously allied himself with the forces of evil (when promised either a means of resurrection on Earth or the chance to inflict his wrath against those who butchered his clan), he is not inherently evil.
In fact, Scorpion has, at times, indirectly assisted the game's protagonists, although his reasons for doing so always ultimately serve to benefit his own motives. Fans of the series often perceive Scorpion as the title's foremost anti-hero, due to his tendency to undertake actions which serve to benefit good, albeit in his own gruesome, self-serving and vigilante manner. Scorpion's demeanor, characteristics, persona and self-reliance have all contributed to his popularity, with Scorpion ironically appearing as the most human in nature and choice when compared to the purely virtuous "good guys" and the diabolically evil "bad guys."
Scorpion was once manipulated by Quan Chi, who promised him life in exchange for his impressive combat abilities in order to defeat Sub-Zero the elder. Despite such actions, Scorpion is not entirely merciless, as he once spared the life of Sub-Zero's younger brother. As Scorpion is a spectre, sorcery and supernatural anomalies have previously proven slightly more successful in vanquishing Scorpion in combat. Despite this, none have ever succeeded in destroying him in an absolute sense. When masked, Scorpion appears human, although this is merely an illusion. When revealing his true self, only Scorpion's skull remains, which sometimes appears on fire. Scorpion's most popular and recognised skill is his famous spear attack, which is used to draw an opponent toward him. Scorpion will shout "Get over here!" or "Come here!" and occasionally "Get over here, *****!" whilst attempting this technique with a nasty brutality ending.
Although Scorpion is featured alongside the forces of evil in the opening scene of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, he remains neutral, due to his fierce hatred of Quan Chi.

Please provide your sample "blackout" post if your character comes from a different time to the present setting: Shoa Kahn and Scorpion were having a little pow wow. There was another tournament pretty soon, and kahn wanted to have the best fighters competing

"Scorpion, two of earth's best warriors still have not been taken: Sam Fisher, and Lara Croft. They MUST be at the tournament.

"Yes. I will bring them to you and outworld will have another victory in Mortal Kombat."

Scorpion comprehended his assignment and took the portal to earth in search of Fisher and Croft.
Please provide a picture of your character:

I talked to a friend of mine, he said he would make an account on here...im going to get him to apply for this RPG...i still need a character though...:csad:

I got a perfect villan...and my friend is going to sign up later today...

Cool. Hopefully after the holidays it'll pick up.
And TheRunningMan I can't approve you until I see a Sample post.

I am simonz43's friend. I was told about this site and that it was a good RPing site, so I wanted to try it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Application

Name of character and game that he/she/it appears in: Darth Revan, Knights of the Old Republic

Powers/skills/inventory of the character: The Force, (Force Lightning, Choke, Push, drain life, lightsaber throw) Lightsaber, personal star fighter (small one person ship)

Will your character be bringing any other characters, items from their game with them?: None

Why have you chosen this character?: He's my favorite Star Wars bad guy, I have experiance RPing with him on myspace groups,

Can you provide any need-to-know information about your character for players with no knowledge of that character? Revan started out as a Jedi Knight, and became strong with the Force, he defied the Jedi Council and left with other Jedi to fight the invading forces known as the Mandalorians who were attacking the Republic, Revan and his friend Malak, ventured into the unknown regions of space, they came across Malachor 5, an ancient Sith center of learning, they embraced the dark side of the force and set out to search for an ancient artifact of the Sith that they had discovered, the Star Forge. They found star maps, which revealed clues as to where the star forge was. Revan and Malak turned on the Republic and almost crushed it, until Malak turned on his Master and stole the title of the Dark Lord. The Jedi at the same time were able to board Revan's ship before his ship was destroyed, the Jedi wiped Revan's mind and reprogramed it with an idenity of a civilian soldier. Revan was able to meet Bastila Shan, a former lover, and regained his force connection, he was taken to the Jeci Council and began training, he became a full fledge Jedi Knight and set out, along with Bastila and their other companions to destroy the star forge. Along the way, Revan met up with his former apprentice, Darth Malak, and regained the knowledge of his true idenity. Revan once again gave into the dark side of the force and swore to kill his former apprentice. Revan did just that, onboard the star forge and then he about conquered the Republic when he decided to leave, he ventured into the unknown regions and the Empire he brought up collapsed.

Please provide your sample "blackout" post if your character comes from a different time to the present setting:

Revan

I decided to go into the unknown regions, to search for something....I remembered about, something that could destroy the galaxy, but that was a year ago. So far my search has been in vain, for there is nothing but stars and dust.

It appears that I have stumbled across some sort of portal, where it leads I do not know, though I wish to know where and why. I am sending a proton torpedo into the portal to see what happens.

All was well when I fired the torpedo, and I don't sense any danger through the force, so I will attempt to cross the portal and explore, maybe it will take me where I need to go.

screenshot381.jpg

I am simonz43's friend. I was told about this site and that it was a good RPing site, so I wanted to try it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Application

Name of character and game that he/she/it appears in: Darth Revan, Knights of the Old Republic

Powers/skills/inventory of the character: The Force, (Force Lightning, Choke, Push, drain life, lightsaber throw) Lightsaber, personal star fighter (small one person ship)

Will your character be bringing any other characters, items from their game with them?: None

Why have you chosen this character?: He's my favorite Star Wars bad guy, I have experiance RPing with him on myspace groups,

Can you provide any need-to-know information about your character for players with no knowledge of that character? Revan started out as a Jedi Knight, and became strong with the Force, he defied the Jedi Council and left with other Jedi to fight the invading forces known as the Mandalorians who were attacking the Republic, Revan and his friend Malak, ventured into the unknown regions of space, they came across Malachor 5, an ancient Sith center of learning, they embraced the dark side of the force and set out to search for an ancient artifact of the Sith that they had discovered, the Star Forge. They found star maps, which revealed clues as to where the star forge was. Revan and Malak turned on the Republic and almost crushed it, until Malak turned on his Master and stole the title of the Dark Lord. The Jedi at the same time were able to board Revan's ship before his ship was destroyed, the Jedi wiped Revan's mind and reprogramed it with an idenity of a civilian soldier. Revan was able to meet Bastila Shan, a former lover, and regained his force connection, he was taken to the Jeci Council and began training, he became a full fledge Jedi Knight and set out, along with Bastila and their other companions to destroy the star forge. Along the way, Revan met up with his former apprentice, Darth Malak, and regained the knowledge of his true idenity. Revan once again gave into the dark side of the force and swore to kill his former apprentice. Revan did just that, onboard the star forge and then he about conquered the Republic when he decided to leave, he ventured into the unknown regions and the Empire he brought up collapsed.

Please provide your sample "blackout" post if your character comes from a different time to the present setting:

Revan

I decided to go into the unknown regions, to search for something....I remembered about, something that could destroy the galaxy, but that was a year ago. So far my search has been in vain, for there is nothing but stars and dust.

It appears that I have stumbled across some sort of portal, where it leads I do not know, though I wish to know where and why. I am sending a proton torpedo into the portal to see what happens.

All was well when I fired the torpedo, and I don't sense any danger through the force, so I will attempt to cross the portal and explore, maybe it will take me where I need to go.

screenshot381.jpg

Dammit. :cmad: Marko...sorry for the delay again. :( I'm having trouble thinking of what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"