• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Script Rundown- Bigtime Spoilers

Maybe they really are going for a Cap America connection. It indeed screams too much of it to be so random by Norton.

They might be trying to link it too a Ultimate Avengers movie, as Iron Man with Nick Furry

it’s Banner experimenting on himself.

I had to agree, this is pure ****... I want Bruce Banner to be a victim of a lab accident in the attempt to save someone... like in Ang Lee's take. It was much better.

But in Ang's Hulk it was both. The accident triggered the experimentation effects. If it wasn't for his father, Bruce would simply have died.

yes, but is the "accident in attempt to save" the real knot...

It's the turning point, yes, but not the cause (or maybe one of the causes). From what I've read above, it doesn't contradict an accident part of the origin. It just says that after the experimentation, everything went to hell. It's not clear. I must admit that I really hope it won't be Bruce's self-experimenting, but his father experimenting on him (to further tie TIH with Ang's film).

I'm not reading anymore about this film. It'll completely ruin the whole experience. I already know enough and judging from the first part of this script...I'm extremely happy and it's exactly how I thought it would start.

Don't be surprised if this movie sparks another Marvel Studio film for ole Red White and Blue. I don't think I'm "cold". ;)

Wow! Simply wow! This really sounds freaking fantastic! I love the amount of details and subplots that they show a glimpse of in this. If it is done right, this could be simply amazing.

I have not been this excited about a movie since the first Spider-Man movie.

I simply... cannot wait. :up:

yes... just PLEASE avoid the self-experimentating thing and super soldier serum stuff!!! I don't want this to be just an introduction to Captain America's movie...

I scanned through Latino review spoilers and ...WOW!

The first act is awesome. So i concluded that Bruce
tries to commit suicide, but Hulks out and stops the bullet..?

Yep. Love that (opening scene?) with the Artic and the attempted suicide. Adds a desparation to the film, and the different sets/locations... add to the epic feel of the movie. And the Hulk should definitely have an epic feel to it.

"En route, a soldier asks a ripped and muscular Blonsky how he feels – “Like a monster,” he replies."

"In the distance, the occupants of the copter notice a huge explosion – something wrong has happened at the lab. A huge, hulking creature is destroying New York – Blonsky has become… an ABOMINATION.
Ross has no way to stop him and he realizes that Bruce may be their only hope, but after Sterns’ treatment, can he even transform? The back door of the copter opens and, high above the city, Bruce jumps, about to find out…

Some of my favorite parts.

"The Hulk easily defeats the punks and soldiers and retreats into the jungle. Blonsky stares after him, in awe of the figure’s staggering size and strength."

Hoping that "easily defeats the punks" is still brutal and without compasion. I want the COMPLETE Hulk... not a watered down version of it. When you're dealing with somehting this powerful... THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

Love the last part "in awe of the figure's staggering size and strength"... what the Thing in F4 should have been. And by size, I fully expect a large (no, not 15 feet tall, but still 8 feet plus), and WIDE/POWERFUL looking hulk of a creature.

Eh, I didn't like the "Like a monster" part. Perhaps in context it'll be better.

Eh, I didn't like the "Like a monster" part. Perhaps in context it'll be better.

It will have to be handled carefully, as it could easily come off as cheesy, but if done right, it could come across spot on.

sounds good so far, I need to stop reading spoilers though, I feel as if I already know too much about this movie.

What's with the Captain America origin? Like I said, I hope this is a crock.

Me too, but with Zak Penn involved and other things i have heard, i wouldnt be surprised if this is the movie we get.

They should have just stuck with Ang's franchise starter, making a sequel that fixed the problems the first movie had.

TIH sounds crap. Hulk comes accross as a killer in that scene with the punks and soldiers, and Blonsky doesnt become Abom until the 3rd act? Poor.

Wow, looks good so far. I'm pretty pumped for this, I'm not totally thrilled about the super soldier thing, but I wont let that kill the movie for me. Also one thing I hope doesn't happen is hulk being overtly brutal. I know they're not going to make him a cannibal, but I hope he's more 616 than ultimate in terms of attitude.

yes... just PLEASE avoid the self-experimentating thing and super soldier serum stuff!!! I don't want this to be just an introduction to Captain America's movie...

I don't think that'll be the intro regarding any serum. I think the Arctic part will provide a sublte teaser to that franchise. No way would Marvel allow that to be in writing in any script either. They'll just shoot it and surprise everyone.

There's a big difference between being "a killer" and dispatching with a brutality that is appropriate of such brute strength.

One swat of the insignificant pests should suffice. :cwink:

And no Abomination until the 3rd act is more than fine with me, looking at the fact that we get a pre-Abomination battle in the 2nd act at the Campus.

Serum!? Super Soldier??? Serum!!!??? It's the Incredible Captain Hulk America.

BAH!!

Complete crap. Why can't they get this Sh!^ right? !
So now instead of Banners Dad experimenting on himself it’s Banner experimenting on himself. I hope this is a crock. If not I'm completely done. I have no hope for this movie or franchise.

Look, Mr. CRAP-JACK or what ever the **** you call your self! First of all, Bruce is experimenting on him self with a purpose! A purpose to simply become normal again, it's NOT the same, what the hell are you rambling about!? This story sounds ****ing awesome, especially compared to Ang Lee's piece of crap!!! There's nothing to complain about here, when thinking of how LAME it was with Bruce's dad becoming whatever the **** he did, at the end of the first Hulk movie! It looked and was completely BS! This here sounds tons better! The idea of this guy getting gradualy stronger, doesn't mean supersoldier - as in this guy will fight the HULK as a man! It just means he'll have an edge in battle. They wont let him fight HULK until this guy finaly goes power-horny and goes overboard, becoming the Abomination! He might get in the Hulks way the first time around, but as you can read, Hulk breaks every bone in this guy's body, knocking the **** out of him!

The story seems 100 times better and more solid than Ang Lee's, and a lot more cool! It'll be accepted by all those who HATED the first Hulk movie, simply because this one is a lot more action-packed, and doesn't seem to drag! The script is better, the cast is better, the director is NO DOUBT better! And in contrast with the first Hulk, this movie actually seems to deliever what the first didn't have **** of! INTENSITY! And here's me believing that the effects will be A LOT better too!

This movie sounds like a winner! It's all about how it'll be executed and edited together, cause the story and script they seem to have nailed! Dont judge so negatively before seeing this thing, pal!

Look, Mr. CRAP-JACK or what ever the **** you call your self! First of all, Bruce is experimenting on him self with a purpose! A purpose to simply become normal again, it's NOT the same, what the hell are you rambling about!? This story sounds ****ing awesome, especially comparred to Ang Lee's piece of crap!!! There's nothing to complain about here, when thinking of how LAME it was with Bruce's dad becoming whatever the **** he did, at the end of the first Hulk movie! It looked and was completely BS! This here sounds tons better! The idea of this guy beeing getting gradualy stronger, doesn't mean supersoldier, as in this guy will fight the HULK as a man! It just mean he'll have an edge in battle. They wont let him fight HULK until this guy finaly goes power-horny and goes overboard, becoming the Abomination! He might get in the Hulks way the first time around, but as you can read, Hulk breaks every bone in this guy's body, knocking the **** out of him!

The story seems 100 times better than Ang Lee's, and a lot more cool! It'll be accepted by all those who HATED the first Hulk movie, simply because this one is a lot more action-packed, and doesn't seem to drag! The script is better, the cast is better, the director is NO DOUBT better! And here's me believing that the effects will be A LOT better too!

This movie sounds like a winner! It's all about how it'll be executed and edited together, cause the story and scrit they seem to have nailed! Dont judge so negatively before seeing this thing, pal!

yeah! Finally here comes the Truth! :cool::cool::cool: :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"