New Season 5 Spoilers!

Flash48

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey we have some new spoilers about what happens on the first episode of the 5th season from krpytonsite.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Episode #5-1: "Arrival"[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tentative Air Date: Sept. 22[/font]​

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guest Stars: Erica Durance (Lois)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Added 6/24/05: Some spoilers have now leaked! Here's some stuff:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Teaser:
- Out of the ship that Lana finds come what seem to be two Kryptonians - Nam-Ek, a "beautifully built black man," and a blond female named Aethyr. Sounds like they're naked, as all Kryptonians are when Smallville seasons begin. So much for that "suit that Clark was going to wear in Superman Returns" rumor, eh?
- Aethyr superspeeds in front of Lana. Lana notices a Kryptonian symbol on the small of Aethyr's back that is identical in look and placement to the one that Lana had on her back in Season 4.
- Lana asks the strangers who they are and where they're from. A military chopper approaches, and Aethyr sends it spiraling out of control, thanks to a burst of heat vision. Then, Nam-Ek uses his heat vision power to completely incinerate the chopper. Twenty armed soldiers approach in Humvees, and bullets bounce right off of the two strange visitors. They then incinerate all of their attackers with their heat vision.
- A Humvee charges full throttle at Aethyr, who grabs it by the bumper and flips the vehicle into the air. After all this commotion, Aethyr asks Nam-Ek where the girl has gone to. &quotShe's of no use,&quot he says. &quotWe must find Kal-El.&quot Lana hides and crouches in the bushes as all this is going on. End of teaser....
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few minutes later:
- Lex comes up from the rubble inside of the cave. His hand is bruised. He walks into the cave's inner chamber, and finds Chloe's cell phone laying on the ground. Lex spots the altar, where the octagonal key is resting. He examines the octagonal key, and hears a &quotYou!&quot from behind. It's Nam-Ek and Aethyr, wearing fatigues stolen from the military people. Lex thinks they're really soldiers, and tells them that everything is under control, and that they're probably needed elsewhere. Nam-Ek asks Lex where Kal-El is. &quotWho?&quot Lex asks. &quotHe possesses the octagonal key,&quot Aethyr says, and in doing something that sounds like the Force in Star Wars, Nam-Ek lifts his hand and the key rockets into his palm. They ask Lex if he is Kal-El. &quotWho wants to know?&quot Lex asks. Aethyr grabs Lex by the throat and digs her nails into his skin. &quotKal-El would not bleed,&quot she says.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And then....
- We see the Arctic tundra, and there's a human figure laying face down in the ice. It's Chloe.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meanwhile, at the hospital...
- Lois visits the Kents to make sure they're all right. She makes a comment about how they let her have a home before, so the least she could do is to help out when it came crashing down. The Kents smile, and then a shattering explosion shakes the walls. In the corridor are Nam-Ek and Aethyr. &quotTell us where Kal-El is, or suffer the fate of your brethren," they warn. The sheriff fires his gun at them and the bullets fly off. (The script says his, but hey, isn't Nancy a she?) Lois watches in disbelief. Nam-Ek approaches Jonathan. "Where is Kal-El?" Aethyr demands that they are taken to him, that Jonathan would know where he is.
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Jonathan is shocked to hear someone saying Clark's Kryptonian name.
- Aethyr reaches for Jonathan, when Lois intervenes. &quotI know where Kal-El is!&quot She tells them that Kal-El is at Fort Ryan and is waiting for them. &quotI'll take you to him right now. But you have to promise to behave yourselves. That means no blowing stuff up. Got it?&quot Lois asks. Nam-Ek and Aethyr each take Lois by an arm. Lois grins, trying to cover her fear.
[/font]

http://www.devotedtosmallville.com/files/smallville/spoilers.htm

Season 5 picks up immediately where we left off at the close of “Commencement.”

Two near-naked figures step out of the Black Ship. Apparently they are two evil Kryptonians - Nam-Ek, a powerfully, built black man and Aethyr, a blond woman who wears a steel bracelet. Both are in their 20’s.

Lana tells the both of them she means no harm, but they advance towards her. Lana tries to run with her wounded leg, but Aethyr super speeds in front of her and reveals a Kryptonian Symbol tattooed on the small of her back (exactly where Lana was marked with her tattoo).

The Duo realizes that the yellow Sun gives them amazing abilities and they both surround Lana. Military helicopters then descend from the skies and four military humvees head toward them. Lana uses the distraction to make her escape.

The two Kryptonians proceed to destroy the helicopters and humvees. Lana is crouching in the bushes as Nam-Ek states, ”We must find Kal-El.”

Lex is revealed to be trapped in the destroyed caves. Chloe has disappeared. Lex encounters the two aliens in the caves. They think he is Kal-El, because he has the Octagonal Key. Lex had taken the key out of the Altar slot. Nam-Ek calls the Key to him and destroys it in his bare hands. He then grabs Lex and flings him against the wall. Aethyr digs her nails into his skin and blood seeps out of the puncture. They know he’s not Kal-El cause he’s bleeding.

Chloe is lying face down on ice in the Artic Tundra.

The Kents are in the hospital following the meteor crashing thru their house. Lois offers to help them get the house back in order. Just then the aliens show up and begin to destroy the hospital and killing people. They state that they will kill more humans unless Kal-El is brought to them. Lois tells them she knows where Kal-El is hiding. She brings them out to Fort Ryan (military base).

Lana is asleep on the couch in the Luthor mansion when coarse scratching sounds awaken her. She encounters Lionel scratching the same Kryptonian symbol that she saw on the Aliens into the floor with an ice pick.

Lois and the Aliens are at Fort Ryan. They grow tired of her conversations. Then she fires a rocket launcher at them while saying “Best thing about growing up on a military base? Things that go boom.” Aethyr and Nam-Ek walk out of the inferno unscathed. Lois says “Whoops.”

Lois tries to get away by telling them it was a joke or something. They grab her throat.

The next scene is Clark at the hospital with his parents. Mr. Kent has finished telling him about the Aliens and that they are looking for Kal-El. Clark reacts surprised and grows angry, “I’ll make it easy for them. Where are they?”

Clark encounters the Aliens at Fort Ryan. They tell him they are not his enemies and mean him no harm. Nam-Ek tell Clark that they are the last Survivors of Krypton and that together with Kal-El they plan to bring the utopia that their forefathers envisioned to Earth.

Clark tells them what they did at the hospital is murder, not utopia. Clark rejects them and Aethyr removes her metal bracelet.

The Bracelet mushrooms into a Vortex. The Aliens tell Clark they can put him where he won’t be able to stop them.

Clark puts what he learned at the Fortress to use and musters all his strength to break free.

Wow. Action packed. Wish I could stay away from spoilers, but I'm weak. :rolleyes:

Wow is right. Cool!

I can't wait! :D

Boy seems like there are through everything out for season 5 wooooohoooo thank God. I get to see superman in action

Ugh! so tempting to read the sides...help..I promised I wouldn't..I need will power!

The Duo realizes that the yellow Sun gives them amazing abilities and they both surround Lana. Military helicopters then descend from the skies and four military humvees head toward them. Lana uses the distraction to make her escape.

Hmm shouldn't it take longer for them to be charged up?

This Episode is goin to be the $hitsnet LoL. So the rule of no more Kryptonian has gone down the toilet??? Well I hope the keep braking some of those rules and we get to see Clark Fly again and also put the suit at some point. I guess one of the writers for Smallville is also a Dragon Ball Z fan cause that kryptonian is named Nam-Ek and in DBZ they have a Namek (Piccolo) so thats cool. At the end of the Spoilers where they try to put Kal-El into a place where he can not interfear them in their plans, that place has writen "Phantom Zone" all over it :D thats awsome

How does Clark get back? And how does Chole get back as well? And wil we be seeing Super-Breath? :mad:

Holy Mythology, Batman!

er.. I mean.. COOL!

I guess they got a pretty good budget for this one. It sounds expensive. I'll read all the spoilers I'm sure. Remember, SV spoilers don't always turn out to be accurate so there's still a slight element of doubt in there that you can comfort yourself with.

These spoilers are great. I wonder if the recent trip to Australia to meet Singer was so they can be allowed to use Kryptonians. More so, will the connection between movie and show be the fact that these Kryptonians come from the same place where Routh will find HIS Kryptonians ?

Will we see the FOS??? Or Clark will just show up at the hospital after throwing the crystal?

Gosh. . . I tried not to read, but I couldn't resist. Can't wait for Season 5 to begin!!!

Holy Wow. Holy Action. Holy...Phantom Zone?

Sounds interesting...I'm not surprised that they may be holding off on showing anything from the Fortress until after the premiere.

Sounds like that "No Kryptonians" rule is out the window.

the reason why we don't have any fortress of solitude spoilers is probably because those scenes involve only clark and possibly chloe...

we have a lot of spoilers concerning the kryptonians because their sides have been released (with a lot of their scenes) so that auditions can be done to fill these roles..

and lois with a rocket launcher? please.

and yeah.. i am surprised that kryptonians were in teh ship...

Sounds a bit too much like Superman 2. Kryptonians come to Earth (so much for "Last Son of Krypton") and start using their powers for a not-so-good cause. Of course there isn't a Zod and he doesn't demand the whole kneeling thing, lol.

All in all it looks alright but there's gotta be more with Clark and the FOS, if it exists yet. Remember, he was transported to Antartica but not exactly the fortress. And how did Chloe get transferred there too?

sounds good to me so far :up:

o and Lois with a rocket launcher: LMAO :D:up: cant wait to see that :D

sage1047 said:
http://www.devotedtosmallville.com/files/smallville/spoilers.htm

Season 5 picks up immediately where we left off at the close of “Commencement.”

Two near-naked figures step out of the Black Ship. Apparently they are two evil Kryptonians - Nam-Ek, a powerfully, built black man and Aethyr, a blond woman who wears a steel bracelet. Both are in their 20’s.

Lana tells the both of them she means no harm, but they advance towards her. Lana tries to run with her wounded leg, but Aethyr super speeds in front of her and reveals a Kryptonian Symbol tattooed on the small of her back (exactly where Lana was marked with her tattoo).

The two Kryptonians proceed to destroy the helicopters and humvees. Lana is crouching in the bushes as Nam-Ek states, ”We must find Kal-El.”

Lex is revealed to be trapped in the destroyed caves. Chloe has disappeared. Lex encounters the two aliens in the caves. They think he is Kal-El, because he has the Octagonal Key. Lex had taken the key out of the Altar slot. Nam-Ek calls the Key to him and destroys it in his bare hands. He then grabs Lex and flings him against the wall. Aethyr digs her nails into his skin and blood seeps out of the puncture. They know he’s not Kal-El cause he’s bleeding.

Chloe is lying face down on ice in the Artic Tundra.

The Kents are in the hospital following the meteor crashing thru their house. Lois offers to help them get the house back in order. Just then the aliens show up and begin to destroy the hospital and killing people. They state that they will kill more humans unless Kal-El is brought to them. Lois tells them she knows where Kal-El is hiding. She brings them out to Fort Ryan (military base).

Lana is asleep on the couch in the Luthor mansion when coarse scratching sounds awaken her. She encounters Lionel scratching the same Kryptonian symbol that she saw on the Aliens into the floor with an ice pick.

Lois and the Aliens are at Fort Ryan. They grow tired of her conversations. Then she fires a rocket launcher at them while saying “Best thing about growing up on a military base? Things that go boom.” Aethyr and Nam-Ek walk out of the inferno unscathed. Lois says “Whoops.”

Lois tries to get away by telling them it was a joke or something. They grab her throat.

The next scene is Clark at the hospital with his parents. Mr. Kent has finished telling him about the Aliens and that they are looking for Kal-El. Clark reacts surprised and grows angry, “I’ll make it easy for them. Where are they?”

Clark encounters the Aliens at Fort Ryan. They tell him they are not his enemies and mean him no harm. Nam-Ek tell Clark that they are the last Survivors of Krypton and that together with Kal-El they plan to bring the utopia that their forefathers envisioned to Earth.

Clark tells them what they did at the hospital is murder, not utopia. Clark rejects them and Aethyr removes her metal bracelet.

The Bracelet mushrooms into a Vortex. The Aliens tell Clark they can put him where he won’t be able to stop them.

Clark puts what he learned at the Fortress to use and musters all his strength to break free.

Ohh sounds good, wish it was already the new season

SpideyStu2 said:
Sounds a bit too much like Superman 2. Kryptonians come to Earth (so much for "Last Son of Krypton") and start using their powers for a not-so-good cause. Of course there isn't a Zod and he doesn't demand the whole kneeling thing, lol.

All in all it looks alright but there's gotta be more with Clark and the FOS, if it exists yet. Remember, he was transported to Antartica but not exactly the fortress. And how did Chloe get transferred there too?
Yeah, a bit like SII. But comparisons are inevitable in a situation like that.

Think back to Commencement: Chloe moves closer to Clark and the secret room in the cave. There is a burst of light when Clark takes the newly-forged crystal, which, assumedly, fills the cave. But the camera's on Chloe, not Lex, and her reaction is enough to support a transport and not just shock from the burst.

How the hell does Chloe get to the fortress ? & yep just as I thought 2 super villians for Season 5 & that = this is the LAST season seems like they are going out with a bang & at least the 2 new guys arent asking where is Clark Kent because then that'd pretty much throw Clark's real identity out the window :p

It just depends how they handle this as to whether it can be good, i hope they dont have the kryptonians for just one episode

Nobody copied off of DBZ, unless you can show me a dbz ep or manga from the 50s or 60s, its the other way around, DBZ has taken a lot from superman

TheChosenOne said:
How the hell does Chloe get to the fortress ?
well if you re-watch Commencement Chloe pushes Lex and goes to where Clark was so she was closer and it seemed like she was pulled when there was that flash. The part I dont get is why wasnt she was transported to the same spot where we saw Clark in the end

Whoa there... you mean we don't get to see the fortress of solitude. Hmm! Surely we se that.

Where'd you get the advanced script from anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"