New Season 5 Spoilers!

avidreader said:
[/list]Wow! Thanks for doing that Kiki. I havent read it all yet, but I was interested with something in this green description. Non-superpowered Kryptonians.

I thought once they came to earth all Kryptonians were superpowered.

I like the sound of the pink K that could be fun. Keep all those Clex fans happy.

Remember though, that all of that is Pre-Crisis DC. All of the different types of Kryptonite have been scrapped from DC continuity. It wasn't until a few months ago that some different types were re-introduced into DC canon when Supergirl's ship crashed.

So far the types re-introduced have been (besides green), Red, Blue, and black. The rest don't exist anylonger as far as canon go.

avidreader said:
Oh, Okay. Gotcha! I still think pink would be fun.

I don't know, do we really want to see some Clark on Lex action. *Gags uncontrollably*:(

Brainiac 8 said:
I don't know, do we really want to see some Clark on Lex action. *Gags uncontrollably*:(

Nothing explicit, but some funny innuendos I wouldnt mind.

Brainiac 8 said:
Remember though, that all of that is Pre-Crisis DC. All of the different types of Kryptonite have been scrapped from DC continuity. It wasn't until a few months ago that some different types were re-introduced into DC canon when Supergirl's ship crashed.

So far the types re-introduced have been (besides green), Red, Blue, and black. The rest don't exist anylonger as far as canon go.

But Pre-Crisis could be back in some form

avidreader said:
[/list]Wow! Thanks for doing that Kiki. I havent read it all yet, but I was interested with something in this green description. Non-superpowered Kryptonians.

I thought once they came to earth all Kryptonians were superpowered.

I like the sound of the pink K that could be fun. Keep all those Clex fans happy.

LOL I didn't even read them all. The pink would be hysterical. They could bring Pete back for that. What are best friends for after all?

Pink Kryptonite: From an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David, this variety of kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians into homosexuals; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering complements to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs the many varieties of kryptonite introduced over the years, as well as the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman). This version of kryptonite has not been used in mainstream comics continuity.

LOL! I didn't see this one either..

The mind boggles. ;)

Serene said:
Pink Kryptonite: From an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David, this variety of kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians into homosexuals; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering complements to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs the many varieties of kryptonite introduced over the years, as well as the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman). This version of kryptonite has not been used in mainstream comics continuity.

LOL! I didn't see this one either..

The mind boggles. ;)

I could be snarky and say how this would fit wonderfully into the new film, but I would never do that

KikiDee said:
I could be snarky and say how this would fit wonderfully into the new film, but I would never do that

LOL! That's funny. :up:

^^ Gosh.. I miss Kiki.
Looking through all these old threads, there are a lot of posters that I miss. :(

^^ Gosh.. I miss Kiki.
Looking through all these old threads, there are a lot of posters that I miss. :(

Yeah me too. :csad: Why do people go away? I cant imagine she gave up on the show, she seemed like a really big fan.

What the Hell ? Why has this thread returned from the graveyard ?

Season 5 is over & done with . Hello were in season 6 the last 5 episodes of season 6 as a matter of fact .

What the Hell ? Why has this thread returned from the graveyard ?

Season 5 is over & done with . Hello were in season 6 the last 5 episodes of season 6 as a matter of fact .
MY thoughts exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"