1. I would like to see Pete Ross return
2.Returning of some of the meteor-freaks
3. Lana's dad Mr. Smalls return
4.Lex kills Lionel in the end
5.Clark develops flight
6. Clark develops frost breath
7.A man named John Corbin begins working for Lex
8. Emil Hamilton(son of deceased Dr. Hamilton) becomes friends with Clark

1. Would love that but (Won't Happen:( )
2. More than likely:down
3 He's plain forgotten (Won't Happen)
4. I'd love that (Might Happen:up: )
5. I'd love that (Budget Contraints, Won't happen:down )
6. I'd Love that (Might Happen:up: )
7. Could Happen:up:
8. Emil didn't seem to be the family type. I doubt he was ever with a lady:down

Tony_Montana said:
This is going to be a very very very very long summer for SV fans.
Since when has that been anything unusual? :p It's ALWAYS a long summer as we wait for the season premiere in September. The worst is usually a few weeks before the ep airs, when images and assorted spoilers start to circulate. Remember these...

arrival.jpg

arrival2b.jpg

Tony_Montana said:
I wasn't talking about the show Pat ;)
What else would make it a long summer then? :p

You want to talk "long" summers, try summer '04. For SV fans, this summer will be bow-rang compared to two years ago. Lets be real here. ;)

rnewbz said:
5.Clark develops flight...
blksuperman2 said:
5. I'd love that (Budget Contraints, Won't happen:down )
Hee. Well, there's a reason I didn't include flying in my wish list.

Hint: I didn't have to.
flirt.gif

Kane said:
Put it this way. This is what I want to see happen in season 6:

- Clark starts travelling the world, doing journalism classes aboard to write stories on alot of political issues all over the globe.

- When a crisis occurs, Clark saves the day but this time keeps his identity concealed. Works in secret.

- People believe theres an invisible mysterious guardian angel in the world and the media dubs him 'Superman'.... this way Clark can have the title 'Superman' associated with him without wearing the suit yet.

- Just as Clark is growing closer to 'Jor-El', Jor-El turns out to be Eradicator.

- Detective John Jones appears in Smallville to investigate why all the top secret Krypto-freaks of the week are dying off. Their mutated condition wont allow them to survive for too long.

- Lex and Lana both uncover the truth about Clark finally but of course Lex's mind gets messed up when he becomes the vessel of Zod and Lionel becomes the vessel of Jorel.

- Pete Ross returns. Cmon G+M, all poor Sam Jones III wanted was more focus. He works for Lex but also is an inside spy for Clark and Chloe. As he grows closer to Lana to learn more about what her and Lex were doing, he slowly develops an attraction to Lana. Could he sway Lana out of Lex's corrupt grip?

- Lori Lemaris appears as Clark's new love interest and her backstory has ties with Altantis and Mercy Reef also, as a cross promotion for both shows. This relationship works alot better when Clark releases shes not human either, but not a psychopath like Alicia.

- Something happens between Lionel and Martha which puts Clark and Lex in a very difficult position.

- Brandon Routh appears as the wayward son of Dr Virgil Swann who reluctancly gives Clark secret information about Krypton that his late father had concealed from Clark. The agency that knows Clark's secret will be dealt with.

- Chloe quits Journalism deciding she can make a bigger impact as a TV news reporter in Metropolis than working at the bottom of the Daily Planet.

I really wish I was a teleplay writer for Smallville. Cause I would use all these ideas in them. Great job.

I also think there will be a storyline involving Lex's half-brother Lucas. In a recent article in smallville magazine he said that there were plans to have him in a storyline this season, but he was busy with a pilot. He said SM has a couple more seasons so he should be on.

Tony_Montana said:
This is going to be a very very very very long summer for SV fans.

Why do Tony Montana and Kane even post in this forum? :confused: You'd think they would take their Superman Returns circle jerk over to, geez I dont know, the SUPERMAN RETURNS forum?

They hang out here with the sole purpose of taunting the people in this forum, it's pathetic. Every freaking post of there's is either how SMallville is doing something wrong, or how Superman Returns is going to "blow it out of the water". Why waste your time here then? I dont get it? :confused: Are those forums that boring compared to here?

I despise the look of Brandon Routh, and thought WB dropped the ball by not using a more mature actor like Caviezel to fit that storylne of their's, yet I dont hang out in the SR forums here and taunt the users and needle them with barbs about each and everything that comes along about the film.

Seriously, get a ****ing life.

Wow. Dont be such a p^ssy.

Im a member of both forums and I wasnt taunting anyone here....well until this post. I dont have a preference between Smallville and the film yet, given the film isnt even out.

So you've really got no reason to start crying and being emotional over anything I said. The fact that you are being this way makes me question who the person is that truly needs a "****ing life."

But anyways, heres a tissue to wipe away your tears..

Supershizzle said:
Pot meet Kettle..... theyre both based in spirit off a movie who's continuity was wiped off the books 20 years ago, one is just a lot more casual in its references.... Neither of them are that "faithful," if you want to get technical, then again neither are that "unfaithful" either.... It's a thinker....

Yeah but those Superman fans are more fundamental and are gonan choose what's more closley faithful. Obviously all adaptations arent 100% (Duh) but people tend to gravitate to whatever's closest. Obviously....

for season 6 i got two words...........HAL JORDAN

Season 6:

-Focusing more his journey
-More Jor-El
-Less "Freak of the weeks"
-Hal Jordan cameo would be nice, or any DC character for that matter.
-BETTER writing. It's been pathetic in spots this season.
-Further expand on Lex turning evil.
-Have him further discover his different powers.
-Less "filler" episodes, meaning no ridiculous Christmas, Valentine's Day, or Halloween specials about chicks turning into vampires or teenagers drinking horny gatorade...........

Ok here's what I'd like to see (not that I'll get it)

1. Clark goes to college and I mean goes not stays and commutes he really just needs to go and learn something about something. Then move beyond his current view that the root of all evil is Luthor Corp.

Maybe work on some stories for his Journalism class that revolve around people who want the "right" thing while combating other groups not involved in wanting change. (i.e. Clark interviews people working to save a man on death row that was wrongfully imprisoned and deals with the ramifications of those who strongly believe he was rightfully convicted and want to harm those working towards his release)

2. Lois needs to start down a path that seemingly leads to her at the Planet.

3. Lex should just continue his journey, the whole while believing that he is saving the world from harm, yet causing more harm that good.

4. Chloe & Lana - they need less involvement. Maybe just have Clark go to them for aid or to talk when things go beyond his control. But they need to drop the omnipotence of Chloe, and it's time Lana found out for real this time.

5. Guest Heros . . . Alan Scot in costume. Jay Garrick. Maybe some other Golden Age Heros (Please quit making up new ones when there are so many to choose from :( ) Perhaps Diana. At the very least a few more references.

6. Flight dammit :mad: Superbreath

Sounds to me like you guys are focusing on Superman Season 1 and not Smallville season 6 *walks away and whistles for a bit*

NHawk19 said:
3. Lex should just continue his journey, the whole while believing that he is saving the world from harm, yet causing more harm that good.

I like that one a lot. It's in-keeping with the Lex characterization we've had so far on the show.

4. Chloe & Lana - they need less involvement. Maybe just have Clark go to them for aid or to talk when things go beyond his control. But they need to drop the omnipotence of Chloe, and it's time Lana found out for real this time.
Well, I only partly agree with this one. ;) But the "omnipotence of Chloe" part is hysterical and very well put. :D

6. Flight dammit :mad: Superbreath

HELL, yeah! :up:

Serene said:
Well, I only partly agree with this one. ;) But the "omnipotence of Chloe" part is hysterical and very well put. :D

I like the Omnipotence of Chloe.:( :)

NHawk19 said:
5. Guest Heros . . . Alan Scot in costume. Jay Garrick. Maybe some other Golden Age Heros (Please quit making up new ones when there are so many to choose from :( ) Perhaps Diana. At the very least a few more references.

I dont think they want to show DC heroes in costume for some reason. I think the reason that use so many FoTW is that DC ultimately decides which character properties they are allowed to use. I think if they could have used all those random dc characters, they would have.

Personally, I'll settle for John Jones. Diana obviously wont happen given the movie.

Although the initial part of bringing DC cameos was cool, I dunno if I want to see anymore DC Heroes. I mean they really are scrapping for some of them (That's Aquaman? AC? Cyborg?). Only dude I'd hold out to see is Oliver Queen but that's about it.

Ya Cyborg was a bit random. If your right and this is the last season, they should focus on the existing characters and avoid all the ratings gimmicks.

The cameo episodes most of the time end up being some of the better written. Cyborg was a strange cameo, but you can't deny it was a top notch episode. I even really liked Aquaman.

Plus "Run" was one of the really high points to season 4. I think they had to use Cyborg just because so many of the main stream characters are tied up in movie deals. I hope we see a couple of more characters show up before the show ends. My two picks are Oliver Queen and Hal Jordan.:up: :)

Kane said:
I dont think they want to show DC heroes in costume for some reason. I think the reason that use so many FoTW is that DC ultimately decides which character properties they are allowed to use. I think if they could have used all those random dc characters, they would have.

Personally, I'll settle for John Jones. Diana obviously wont happen given the movie.

I know but that whole Avenging Angel thing really pissed me off.

Kane said:
Wow. Dont be such a p^ssy.

Im a member of both forums and I wasnt taunting anyone here....well until this post. I dont have a preference between Smallville and the film yet, given the film isnt even out.

So you've really got no reason to start crying and being emotional over anything I said. The fact that you are being this way makes me question who the person is that truly needs a "****ing life."

But anyways, heres a tissue to wipe away your tears..

well if that's not the biggest lump of bull**** I've ever read, I dont know what is. The fact that you need to refer to me as a "p^ssy" obviously shows I struck a nerve.
You must be also be some kind of medium to be able to detect a person's emotion through their typed sentences. Got any tips on the Powerball drawing tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"