Season 7, Episode 6 "Beyond the Wall" Discussion Thread

How do you air something by accident? Is there just one guy at the controls who fell asleep along with everyone else at the company?

I dunno but like winter...the leaks are coming

And while I do not kneel...I respect those who do and will not divulge in spoilers till sunday

It's not long to wait. Likely gonna be 2 huge episodes coming our way. I can't even really picture what this death squad beyond the wall are going to see on their way to capturing a wight. Should be good comedy value given the individuals making up the group.

yea the episode leaked.. yet still no title :funny:

Roose sent me a sexy spoiler pic... Oooo weeeeee

54a78ae6b5612_-_giphy-pu2ani.gif

I've been dreading this day

Something similar has happened multiple times with the new season of Twin Peaks over in Europe. For the last episode that just aired, it was apparently on the TV Network's VOD service. Like it didn't air on the live program feed, but it was placed in the VOD section.

It seems leaks and spoilers are just part of the Game of Thrones viewing culture now. Like Bachelor/Bachelorette...and pro wrestling.

I've got my own GoT routine going trying to read as much of the books and comics between show episodes so I'm happy to wait till Sunday.

Just curious how are the comics you've read Iceman? Do they stick to the books more or are they somewhere in between?

How do you air something by accident? Is there just one guy at the controls who fell asleep along with everyone else at the company?

I'm starting to wonder. Are they that incompetent at HBO, or, are they doing this on purpose, knowing if an episode is really good and they let it leak, more people will likely be intrigued and tune in (maybe even renewing their subscription). After all, episode 4 ended up being the most watched episode of the series, despite the leaks.

This happened because someone in spain ****ed up. Probably some rando employee just put in the wrong episode or thought they could get away with this.

As for the leaks and hacks, it cant be helped. I dont care how secure a company thinks they are or how competent they are their **** can be hacked and their data can be stolen. Its just the nature of the digital world. And with this show there is a very large fan base with an insatiable craving for new material and in that rabid fanbase and outside of it there are people that can get into HBO's servers and get the data. So its inevitable.

That being said, some of the leaks very well could be deliberate "controlled" leaks by HBO.

It's not long to wait. Likely gonna be 2 huge episodes coming our way. I can't even really picture what this death squad beyond the wall are going to see on their way to capturing a wight. Should be good comedy value given the individuals making up the group.

I'll wait for it. :)

I saw the last 20 minutes of it on periscope and man that's some insane sh**. :wow:

Those Dailymail spoilers are indeed true.

bHf3rSW.gif

Kane: those spoilers i read from a couple months ago are true!

DS: Ummm they are a lot older than that. HA HA ehEH HA HOW YA LIKE ME NOW! HA HA hEH YEA.

Jeez, Kane.... Find spoilers faster or you're a terrible person.

This happened because someone in spain ****ed up. Probably some rando employee just put in the wrong episode or thought they could get away with this.

As for the leaks and hacks, it cant be helped. I dont care how secure a company thinks they are or how competent they are their **** can be hacked and their data can be stolen. Its just the nature of the digital world. And with this show there is a very large fan base with an insatiable craving for new material and in that rabid fanbase and outside of it there are people that can get into HBO's servers and get the data. So its inevitable.

That being said, some of the leaks very well could be deliberate "controlled" leaks by HBO.
You can argue that some of these leaks have helped build anticipation and hype for the show this season.

Kane: those spoilers i read from a couple months ago are true!

DS: Ummm they are a lot older than that. HA HA ehEH HA HOW YA LIKE ME NOW! HA HA hEH YEA.

Jeez, Kane.... Find spoilers faster or you're a terrible person.
Well If I ever go missing, we know exactly who can post in my stead. Its a perfect likeness.

I've framed you for worse.

Just curious how are the comics you've read Iceman? Do they stick to the books more or are they somewhere in between?

So far they have been closer to the books in the character's looks (which makes a particular difference with certain characters and how I see them). There isn't anything new in the comics so far that isn't in the books (unlike the shows) and they are pretty much sticking to the important stuff that features in both. I find it very rewarding going through these in a 3rd medium (4th if you count audiobook).

Season 1 and the first novel are fairly close to one another and the comic is largely the same. It's only when they get to material in the second novel onwards that you'd start to see major differences. The comics has just started A Clash of Kings, and first issue already included Patchface and some of the major Dragonstone stuff that was cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"