Season 7, Episode 7 "The Dragon and the Wolf" Discussion Thread

I'm gonna be a little miffed if this season ends with Jon not finding out his true parentage.

free on youtube... $10 on itunes lol

Am i the only one that felt disappointed with this season's score?
I guess I like "Truth" and "Winter is Here". But this year's score has been underwhelming IMO.
There's no stands out, like in past seasons:

Season 1: "Kill Them All", "Goodbye Brother", "King in the North", "Finale", "Winter is Coming", "The Kings Arrival".

Season 2: "I Am Hers, She Is Mine", "What Is Dead May Never Die","The Throne is Mine","Winterfell,"Wildfire".

Season 3: "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts", "I Have To Go North", "The Lannister Send Their Regards", "Heir to Winterfell", "Myhsa", "For the Realm(absolutely fantastic and my favorite)".

Season 4: "Two Swords", "Watchers on the Wall", "The North Remembers", "You Are No Son of Mine", "The Children".

Season 5: "Blood of the Dragon", "Hardhome pt1&2", "Dance of Dragons", "Forgive me", "The Wars to come", "Before the Old Gods".

Season 6: "My Watch has ended", "Bastard", "Lets Play a Game" , "The Red Woman", "Hold the Door", "Maester", "Trust Each other", "Winter has Come", "Hear me Roar", "Light of the Seven", "The Tower".

Season 7: "Truth" and "Winter is Here" I guess????

Can't wait for all the legendary characters to meet up. Cersei + Tyrion are a great duo

Am i the only one that felt disappointed with this season's score?
I guess I like "Truth" and "Winter is Here". But this year's score has been underwhelming IMO.
There's no stands out, like in past seasons:

Season 1: "Kill Them All", "Goodbye Brother", "King in the North", "Finale", "Winter is Coming", "The Kings Arrival".

Season 2: "I Am Hers, She Is Mine", "What Is Dead May Never Die","The Throne is Mine","Winterfell,"Wildfire".

Season 3: "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts", "I Have To Go North", "The Lannister Send Their Regards", "Heir to Winterfell", "Myhsa", "For the Realm(absolutely fantastic and my favorite)".

Season 4: "Two Swords", "Watchers on the Wall", "The North Remembers", "You Are No Son of Mine", "The Children".

Season 5: "Blood of the Dragon", "Hardhome pt1&2", "Dance of Dragons", "Forgive me", "The Wars to come", "Before the Old Gods".

Season 6: "My Watch has ended", "Bastard", "Lets Play a Game" , "The Red Woman", "Hold the Door", "Maester", "Trust Each other", "Winter has Come", "Hear me Roar", "Light of the Seven", "The Tower".

Season 7: "Truth" and "Winter is Here" I guess????

Personally I love "I am the Storm" "Army of the Dead" "Ironborn" "Against All Odds" "Truth"

The Hound, charming as ever. :p

The Mountain really is ****ing ugly these days.

Nice entrance. More impressive than coming down by helicopter.

I hope Cersi got the hint she just might be outclassed.

So the demonstration went pretty well.

Haha, imagine that was the last we saw of coward Euron.

Geez, if an actual walker doesn't convince I don't know what will. :(

"We are a group of people who do not like one another."

This series in one sentence.

Honestly, I don't even buy Cersei's hesitation in killing Tyrion at this point.

Honestly, I don't even buy Cersei's hesitation in killing Tyrion at this point.

I don't know. If someone you obviously want to kill turns up like that totally defenceless voluntarily you know there's a good reason and curiosity at least is going to make you hear them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"