The Avengers Second post-credits scene revealed

Not sure if this was mentioned already but I heard the reason Captain America doesn't eat anything, just sits there is because Chris Evans had grown a beard. So he is covering it but looks like he isn't eating and looks a little upset.

Question: Why did Chris have a beard? Is it for a role?

the international blu-ray releases will have both post-credits scenes in their respective places. At least, the version in France does.

^Don't tell me you're actually falling for a blatant (and poor) attempt at trolololling....???? :doh:

....Although I do love me some shawarma. Kinda hard to get at 1 AM around here, though
Seems like it wasn't an atempt at trolling after all :yay:

Not sure if this was mentioned already but I heard the reason Captain America doesn't eat anything, just sits there is because Chris Evans had grown a beard. So he is covering it but looks like he isn't eating and looks a little upset.

They could have just explained that Captain America willed himself to grow a full beard overnight. That's how manly he is.

Question: Why did Chris have a beard? Is it for a role?
Chris was filmming Show White and the Huntsman at the same time they went back to film the Shawarma scene. Sorry for a late answer

Last edited:
Chris was filmming Show White and the Huntsman at the same time they went back to film the Shawarma scene. Sorry for a late answer
I think they meant Chris Evans not Chris Hemsworth :cwink:

so have shawarma franchise profits increased since the movie premiere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"