Set Reports/Blogs on sightings in Montreal.

I knew there was no way filming had already wrapped!!!

They probably will be done soon if they're not already... those pictures were taken about a week ago and there's no way they're pushing this in to christmas.

He say's "sets for a lousy american film." Just another bitter frenchman.

You can tell what he thinks of American cinema. Because we all know Canada has the best films. They should be thanking Hollywood for giving them business. :brucebat:

You can tell what he thinks of American cinema. Because we all know Canada has the best films. They should be thanking Hollywood for giving them business. :brucebat:

Yeah, the only good TV show or movie that was made from Canada that I remember is Degrassi.

Don't forget Kids in the Hall. Plus, most of Canada's best and brightest go to Hollywood to work anyway. So you can't really blame Canada for not having that great of a film industry.

That's cool. Nothing exciting but it's cool to see the locations. Damn the project is getting by with almost no leaks at all as far as pics.

That's cool. Nothing exciting but it's cool to see the locations. Damn the project is getting by with almost no leaks at all as far as pics.

I think most the big time films like Batman and Superman wish they could go this long without having leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"