SHH! Survivor 31 - Oscar Night - Best Original Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume once the final 3 hits there will be no immunity? Al la Project Runaway?

Also :csad: JH....

I assume once the final 3 hits there will be no immunity? Al la Project Runaway?

That's what we're aiming for, something like that, at least.

At final 3, the player who wins the final 3 challenge selects who goes to finals with them. There is no tribal council at final 3. Final 4 is the last official tribal council.

That is the way it has been done in like...every game I ever played, LOL!

Last edited:
Wait minute....did I just hear the sound of **** getting real? I think I did.

It always does in the jury rounds, Byrd :csad:

Everyone does their games differently but immunity winners usually got a vote in most Survivors.

Everyone does their games differently but immunity winners usually got a vote in most Survivors.

Oh, I know that. I just wanted to try something different in this game. I think it has added an element of strategy to this game in particular. Not sure if I would do this again, but I am happy I tried it :up:

Your game. Your rules. The only thing I hated is when hosts brought back formerly voted out players that bit me in the ass twice.

I'm not a fan of that, either. In my first game I hosted, I made that a prize that could be used/unused. But overall, I hate when that happens, too. I say if you're gone, you're gone.

"When -I- did Survivor."

"All the Survivor games I've been in went like this...."

.. Back it up fellas. So much passive aggressiveness.

When I hosted Survivor, I didn't have anyone sass me.

Well... obviously there's a bunch of liars in THIS game. My final 3 alliance with Byrd and CC was apparently crap and my alliance with twylight wasn't worth much either. Oh well... backed the wrong horse I suppose. I'll pull in my seething anger at the moment until I'm calmer.

Best of luck to all of you, I'm destroying you all in my next game. Beware.

Also, before I forget. A big apology to Ultra, bullets, and sakuraba. Despite the fact that going with you guys over CC, byrd, and twy was obviously my best path to winning the game, I sided against you because I made a final 3 deal with CC and byrd in the first or second week of the game. I obviously backed the wrong horse.

I knew that CC was as good or better than me in challenges and that (my guess) she'd take byrd to final 3 because of my standing with the jury... and while byrd and I had a final 2 deal there was always the chance he'd take twy over me... and not to mention twy is better than me in challenges also... I had a slim road to final 2... but I trusted my allies enough to at least see the alliance through. I was apparently wrong. I can't actually say that about CC yet because I don't know where she stood in all this, but at least for byrd and twy.

I completely understand the need to scheme and backstab in this game but the the jury is still an aspect of the game as well. I've been told that I was evicted for fear of me winning the game due to my connectiosn with the Jury. I say we Jury have a secret little talk over why certain people should or should not win. I have some things to say... contact me if you're interested. That goes to Nelly and ETM as well :)

Last edited:
What's everyone complaining about? Spider-Fan and Nirvana aren't doing anything they don't do on Big Brother. It also works the exact same way on that show, and I'd say after 13 seasons they know what they're doing.

What's everyone complaining about? Spider-Fan and Nirvana aren't doing anything they don't do on Big Brother. It also works the exact same way on that show, and I'd say after 13 seasons they know what they're doing.

...and after 23 Seasons of Survivor and 31 Seasons on here, and 5 on LSP they may disagree with that idea.

To be honest, I was shocked (not upset) actually as if it were me in their place I would probably throw most/some of the jury round challenges to ensure an ally of mine stays in the game to keep the numbers. This ends up defeating a big aspect of the game.

I have also notice players not completing challenges and/or doing really poorly so that is what caught my eye first.

When it comes to Jury I believe the two players who make it to the end should be held responsible (indirectly or directly) for that player being on the jury. Taking the vote away from the person who wins immunity, potentially eliminates accountability or at least masks their fault.

But I am not on here to rag on the hosts because I know it is a thankless job, and they have put a lot of effort into this game. I know my game was not free of errors but I have learned from a few of my mistakes and you can only hope to improve on what you did the first time. I am just putting out my point of view.

Geez guys, it's a game. Why is everyone so serious about it? Did I miss the night where we danced around the bonfire, slit our fingers, mixed our blood and swore to the game or something? :huh:

That's all I'm saying. No one forces anyone to play these games. And if you're not having a fun time, you can quit. And if you aren't fine with a huge aspect of all these games, which is adapting to certain situations, then don't sign up in the first place. You have to expect the unexpected. That's all.

HOLD THAT THOUGHT GK!

I need to get the sacrificial goat.

Geez guys, it's a game. Why is everyone so serious about it? Did I miss the night where we danced around the bonfire, slit our fingers, mixed our blood and swore to the game or something? :huh:

Obviously this was directed at me and you didn't actually read what I said. If you did, you would realize it is called constructive criticism and I would want to hear them as much as SF and Nirv should want to hear it.

So then I am assuming you are trying to distance yourself from being outed as a backstabber as much as you can by trying to get everyone to focus their attention on something else. Honestly, your comments are really out of place and don't make much sense as I don't think anyone is taking it as serious as you appear to want it to be.

Lets just bring you back in the spotlight of this conversation then if you are trying that hard. Why don't you tell your story?

So then I am assuming you are trying to distance yourself from being outed as a backstabber as much as you can by trying to get everyone to focus their attention on something else.

Not me. I admit my role, I'm fine with it.

Every time you read one of my post, please let this song go through your head:

[YT]ZVC2j_Kdw8c[/YT]

Not me. I admit my role, I'm fine with it.

Every time you read one of my post, please let this song go through your head:

[YT]ZVC2j_Kdw8c[/YT]

Will do, I kind of like it! Actually that song should be the theme of Survivor. :hrt:

Obviously this was directed at me and you didn't actually read what I said. If you did, you would realize it is called constructive criticism and I would want to hear them as much as SF and Nirv should want to hear it.

So then I am assuming you are trying to distance yourself from being outed as a backstabber as much as you can by trying to get everyone to focus their attention on something else. Honestly, your comments are really out of place and don't make much sense as I don't think anyone is taking it as serious as you appear to want it to be.

Lets just bring you back in the spotlight of this conversation then if you are trying that hard. Why don't you tell your story?

No, actually, I wasn't aiming it directly at you at all. Rather encompassing everything I've read and heard the last few weeks pertaining to things with the game (hosts or otherwise). But if it makes you feel better, you're more than welcome to assume otherwise.

I hardly take the game seriously, nor do I want it to be. I don't understand how you're getting that from my post at all.

As long as I'm in the spotlight, who cares about my story? :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back